Social Media - Garro to BC

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody Blue
Michael Andersen

Social Media - Garro to BC

Unread post by Rhody Blue »

According to his Instagram account Anthony Garro who is a former URI football player and handles social media for football and basketball is leaving for Boston College as a graphic designer in a couple of weeks. His content and contributions to the programs were fantastic and it was not a surprise he would be going places . A Very talented young man who will be missed. Congratulations and best of luck for future successes.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Re: Social Media - Garro to BC

Unread post by steviep123 »

Rhody Blue wrote: 4 years ago According to his Instagram account Anthony Garro who is a former URI football player and handles social media for football and basketball is leaving for Boston College as a graphic designer in a couple of weeks. His content and contributions to the programs were fantastic and it was not a surprise he would be going places . A Very talented young man who will be missed. Congratulations and best of luck for future successes.
Ugh...how many people is BC going to take from us? Al Skinner, Preston Murphy, Mike Laprey, now Anthony!?! I'm tired of being their talent pool.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rhodysurf
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodysurf »

Well that sucks hahaha what an awful end to the season
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

And Twitter:

Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Great lol another kick in the balls
GO RAMS
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Yeah if only we had an influx of cash over the past few years to keep talented people or momentum around this program going.

When we hired Cox and didn’t guarantee the same program enhancements we promised Hurley, we should’ve known where the priorities are. Hint: not with being an elite program or game day experience.

Everything needs to be elite or nothing will be.

Best of luck to Anthony.
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......correct, and the cash coming from where? Agreed; parking, seat licenses, other revenue enhancements.....and when I have mentioned this before, it is greeted with negative responses, like we don’t n’t fill the RC now.....I get it, but around and around we go......winning consistently would help a lot......including TV revenue from league etc, etc
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago ......correct, and the cash coming from where? Agreed; parking, seat licenses, other revenue enhancements.....and when I have mentioned this before, it is greeted with negative responses, like we don’t n’t fill the RC now.....I get it, but around and around we go......winning consistently would help a lot......including TV revenue from league etc, etc
The $560k a year we are getting from the NCAA tournament. Each game we played in was roughly worth $280k per year for 7 years. The A10 gives us 50% a year.

I haven’t moved on from the “anger” part of grieving yet - so I keep getting mad about everything wrong with this program and the schools lack of support for it.

The fact that we didn’t give cox what we were willing to promise Hurley to move the program forward - with significantly more resources now just pisses me off.
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Grrr....it's that confounded cartel! Can we blame this on Gavitt?
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago ......correct, and the cash coming from where? Agreed; parking, seat licenses, other revenue enhancements.....and when I have mentioned this before, it is greeted with negative responses, like we don’t n’t fill the RC now.....I get it, but around and around we go......winning consistently would help a lot......including TV revenue from league etc, etc
Yeah tax the rich. Ok, get it. NOT. If they are selling $10 seats with popcorn for free, you can't tax the season tix holders. If we are sold out like VCU or Dayton before the season starts and the demand is still there then yes. Tag a seat license on my season tix and I'm buying Family 4 packs for 30 bucks or whatever they sell them for.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.....my bad, return to topic......
Ram logo via Grist 1938