Scoring Courtside Tix on Short Notice (11/27): Can It Be Done?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
vaccster
Frenchy Tomlin

Scoring Courtside Tix on Short Notice (11/27): Can It Be Done?

Unread post by vaccster »

Hey fellow Rams fans. Manhattan College alum here checking in from NYC, but fear not, having grown up 5 mins from Keaney Gymnasium and later the Ryan Center, it's safe to say these colors don't run. While I certainly like the Jaspers and was a benefactor of a few fantastic tourney experiences in the past before Rhody got it's act together, I'll rooting strong for the Rams on Wednesday. In fact, while I'm home for the holiday I'm hoping to do so in a way that I haven't been able to ever do before: Sit Courtside.

Are there any fans out there who have had success acquiring these seats, especially on relatively short notice? I emailed my account rep in their sales department earlier tonight and waiting to hear back. I've also checked Stubhub and the like, and while I see some available, it isn't clear to me if they're actually courtside or just in the 100s sections. It appears from the Ryan Center official map that there is a section F-- which does not have any availability that I can find.

If there are any season ticket holders or folks who have access to these, I'd be happy to negotiate for 2 or 4 tickets if possible. If this is not the proper section of the forum to post this to, I apologize, and please feel free to re-route it there, or simply direct me to how I can post this in the appropriate place.

You may also feel free to private message me if preferable.

Any and all advice is much appreciated, and go Rams!!!
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Re: Scoring Courtside Tix on Short Notice (11/27): Can It Be Done?

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

Call or email Tyler Foley, tfoley@uri.edu , 401-874-RAMS
vaccster
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by vaccster »

Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago Call or email Tyler Foley, tfoley@uri.edu , 401-874-RAMS
Done and done. Appreciate the advice. Anyone know what to expect from a price range? I see $50-75 for floor seats, wondering if they're comparable or significantly more.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

vaccster wrote: 4 years ago
Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago Call or email Tyler Foley, tfoley@uri.edu , 401-874-RAMS
Done and done. Appreciate the advice. Anyone know what to expect from a price range? I see $50-75 for floor seats, wondering if they're comparable or significantly more.
Uhhh that sounds roughly about where it would be price wise.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

vaccster wrote: 4 years ago
It depends what you mean by floor seats.
You aren’t getting first row seats directly from URI.
All first row courtside seats are sold out thru season ticket holders. You have to make a significant donation to be able to buy those season tickets. They don’t sell individual courtside seats. Try Vivid Seats or Stub Hub.
“We will be good when we are good.”
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

They have a raised second row of seats for some games on the baseline- not sure if/how those are sold. There should be plenty of decent seats floating around for that game. I’d be surprised if the arena is 1/2 full.
EasyEdBrown
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by EasyEdBrown »

If you click here: https://uritix.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomm ... AT=GORHODY

Then go to Purchase by Price, you can get 2 baseline seats for $225 (this includes fees) through GoRhody.
"it makes me smile knowing the A10 is doomed" --Brutus