Will call window

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Will call window

Unread post by Ramulous »

Is it possible for me to bring tickets to the will call window to leave for someone who is coming later than me to the game?

My brother is coming down from Boston and I hold his season ticket package in RI.

I do this so that if he cannot make it I can get tickets to people in RI who might want to get to the games.

He is coming tonight and I want to leave his tickets at the will call window.
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Will call window

Unread post by RoadyJay »

Yes, I did this just last week. They will give you an envelope to place your ticket in and have you write the name of the guest on the envelope.
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Great idea! I have a game I can't make in December and would like to be able to leave them for someone.
Slava Ukraini!
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Yep works great. Just make sure you and your friend use the same ticket office (North or South)
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Bee311
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Bee311 »

I also thought there was a feature in the online season ticket holder accounts that allowed you to transfer your tickets to someone.
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

That's also true. But if you are already going to the same game, it's easy just to drop the tix off in an envelope.
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund