CELTICS and the NBA

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, BPL... you get it
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Re: CELTICS and the NBA

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Blow that pc of crap team out of the bldg.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

hrstrat57 wrote: 2 weeks ago Blow that pc of crap team out of the bldg.
I am so sick of those Miami Heat ! They were banged up missing Butler and Rozy but the Celtics are a far superior team . Spoelstra great coach though
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Luka...how is it that, for a guy who is by no means fast...regardless of the defender...he always manages to get them behind him? He's not "outrunning" anyone, yet 9 times out of 10 it seems, when he gets the ball, the defender starts out between him and the basket, and whether he shoots it or not, after a couple dribbles and (not very fast) steps, he's between the defender and the basket? It's like a slow-mo blow-by, with a pause to give the guy a chance to run into him from behind....it's uncanny sometimes. I have never seen a guy that slow...get by defenders so easily...with a dad bod to boot...
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 week ago Luka...how is it that, for a guy who is by no means fast...regardless of the defender...he always manages to get them behind him? He's not "outrunning" anyone, yet 9 times out of 10 it seems, when he gets the ball, the defender starts out between him and the basket, and whether he shoots it or not, after a couple dribbles and (not very fast) steps, he's between the defender and the basket? It's like a slow-mo blow-by, with a pause to give the guy a chance to run into him from behind....it's uncanny sometimes. I have never seen a guy that slow...get by defenders so easily...with a dad bod to boot...
He really is incredible then you have Kyrie who can go off too, then and OKC will be a good series
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

C’s vs Cavs tomorrow night.

C’s in 6 ?
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 week ago C’s vs Cavs tomorrow night.

C’s in 6 ?
I’m hoping for less than 6 , if it goes 6 or more not a good look for the Celtics even with no KP
1 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Good point, Reef.

Why I am thinking 6 is I am figuring that the Cavs will have one lights out shooting game like the Heat did then, the C’s will sleep walk one game, like they tend to do occasionally.

Of course, both those things above could happen in one game so that the series goes 5.

Btw, what is up with Tatum? Seems his shooting has been off in the playoffs so far.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 week ago Good point, Reef.

Why I am thinking 6 is I am figuring that the Cavs will have one lights out shooting game like the Heat did then, the C’s will sleep walk one game, like they tend to do occasionally.

Of course, both those things above could happen in one game so that the series goes 5.

Btw, what is up with Tatum? Seems his shooting has been off in the playoffs so far.
Yes not shooting well but he’s doing the other things well passing and rebounding .
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Good call Jdrums#3

They sure sleep walked tonight
37-4 at home during the regular season

Celts Favored by 12.5 points at home

Disaster as Celts are now losing by 27 with 4 minutes to go
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 6 days ago

Good call Jdrums#3

They sure sleep walked tonight
37-4 at home during the regular season

Celts Favored by 12.5 points at home

Disaster as Celts are now losing by 27 with 4 minutes to go
C's took a dump on the court tonight
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Celtics got hit in the mouth tonight ! Another game 2 stinker !
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

reef wrote: 6 days ago Celtics got hit in the mouth tonight ! Another game 2 stinker !
Not to get picky, but a stinker could just be a fart...this was clearly a big dump 💩

Hazmat crews are probs still on the scene
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

The Celtics team of the last few years does not seem to have the killer instinct. Too many great games in the playoffs followed by clunkers where players failed to deliver good efforts. It is why this team still has many championship doubters. Until they prove otherwise, they are not on the same level as many past Celtics teams.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

RF1 wrote: 5 days ago The Celtics team of the last few years does not seem to have the killer instinct. Too many great games in the playoffs followed by clunkers where players failed to deliver good efforts. It is why this team still has many championship doubters. Until they prove otherwise, they are not on the same level as many past Celtics teams.
Tatum is a great player, but Larry Legend never would've let that happen
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah have to agree with you guys , another playoff failure here will be a huge huge letdown, championship or bust
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

I am happy the C’s won last night. But, I wasn’t thrilled with their play last night.

Hopefully, they played to the level of the competition last night because that wasn’t championship level basketball.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 day ago I am happy the C’s won last night. But, I wasn’t thrilled with their play last night.

Hopefully, they played to the level of the competition last night because that wasn’t championship level basketball.
Horford was terrible last night now has missed his last 10 3s and constantly gave up hoops when he was switched on their perimeter guys

Let’s wrap this up tomorrow and get some rest !
1 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

Cleveland had a lot of fight in them last night. Mitchell is special I didn’t give them much of a chance without him. They definitely stepped up as a group.
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Damn Joker is a freaking beast out there , let’s get them out of the playoffs!
1 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

The C’s should end this Cavs series tonight. I would like to see the C’s killer instinct come out tonight and bury the Cavs.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

C's move on.

Haven't watched much (mostly because thy play when I'm asleep), but really like Holmgren and Luka as players, wish I could be watching some of that. Does either of those two have a shot vs Den/Min winner?
0 x