Schedule

All things Rhody Rams football.
jcru
Sly Williams

Schedule

Unread post by jcru »

This schedule is one of the best I have seen in all the years I've been following Rhody football.

rhodyfb2023schedule01.jpg
They travel to Maine very early in the season, which is good.

Same with Villanova.

UNH in Kingston just before Halloween.

This schedule is well thought out. Almost as perfect a schedule as you can make.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: Schedule

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Do teams have any control over when conference games are played?
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 11 months ago Do teams have any control over when conference games are played?
Yes, total. Every single AD gets every game they want, played on the date they want.
Last edited by NYGFan_Section208 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
damram
Kenny Green

Unread post by damram »

I hope it is a night game against Bryant.
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 11 months ago Do teams have any control over when conference games are played?
I am guessing not. However, considering how the conference games fell on this schedule, and they were placed there by "Somebody" unless the CAA were picking games out of a Bingo hopper, I would call that quite lucky. No?
Steve81
Michael Andersen

Unread post by Steve81 »

Thought when we were part of the CAA, NESN picked up CAA games. Not sure about the hopper, but hope there is some exposure and especially the ability to see your team on the road.
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Got me some chair back seats for the Stony Brook night game. Probably going to get general admission for the rest.

Ready to rock and roll.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Steve81 wrote: 11 months ago Thought when we were part of the CAA, NESN picked up CAA games. Not sure about the hopper, but hope there is some exposure and especially the ability to see your team on the road.
All 8 Conference Games will be telecast by the CAA FloSports Network
Georgia State will be ESPN+
Bryant and Brown don't know. Bryant possibly ESPN+ as it was last year, Brown doubtful to be telecast.
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

jcru wrote: 11 months ago
I am guessing not. However, considering how the conference games fell on this schedule, and they were placed there by "Somebody" unless the CAA were picking games out of a Bingo hopper, I would call that quite lucky. No?
Conference scheduling is pretty much done all done by computers now...generating a bunch of different master schedules that they review, widdle down, and then approve.