Unread post by ramster »

Bryant will be playing in the Big South Conference this year

This will be URI's 1st visit ever to play at Bryant at Beirne Stadium

Last season URI defeated Bryant at Meade Field 45-21
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: GM 2 Football @Bryant Time TBA Saturday Sept 10 2022

Unread post by ramster »

Bryant kicks off their season Thursday Sept 1st at 7pm at Florida International.

Then URI the following Saturday on their home field
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Note for those going to the Bryant game, they get much more tailgating than we do:

Tailgating for the General Public opens five (5) hours prior to kickoff.
Fans must have a ticket to the game in order to tailgate.
Tailgating is allowed in the parking lot adjacent to Beirne Stadium and the Bryant Strength and Conditioning Center.
Tailgating must cease ten (10) minutes prior to kickoff.
Alcohol is permitted for those of legal age (21+).
Grills and barbecues are allowed but coals must be disposed of in identified (red) bins.
Garbage and recyclables must also be disposed of in the proper receptacles.
All tailgates must be shut down two (2) hours following the game.
Bryant University reserves the right to revoke this privilege at any time for failure to adhere to these terms and conditions or for any other lawful reason

So you can start tailgating at 1 pm for this one. Not sure if they'll allow the 2 hours of postgame tailgating with the later start time, but hopefully we can fit in a post win beer or two
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Brian Forster
ARD

Unread post by Brian Forster »

https://www.bryantbulldogs.com/tickets/ ... ng_map.pdf

Very interesting.

Thanks Rhowdy -looks like a fairly compact area ,easy for introductions. "We" can fit a beer in or two.
Are you going ?? Planning on living up to your "Nom De Guerre"?
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Brian Forster wrote: 1 year ago https://www.bryantbulldogs.com/tickets/ ... ng_map.pdf

Very interesting.

Thanks Rhowdy -looks like a fairly compact area ,easy for introductions. "We" can fit a beer in or two.
Are you going ?? Planning on living up to your "Nom De Guerre"?
I'm going, just like I'm going to all home games except for probably one. Just like I'll be going to almost all women's basketball games and now men's basketball games since we've gotten a competent coach in place
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Beirne Stadium has had a video board since at least spring of 21

https://www.daktronics.com/news/Bryant- ... s-Displays

"At Beirne Stadium the new LED video display measures approximately 20.5 feet high by 36 feet wide and features a 13HD pixel layout. It features industry-leading environmental protection to ensure it operates as expected in the outdoor elements."

I know there was a rumor in the fall that we'd be getting a videoboard this offseason, did that come to fruition? Seems like we would have heard something by now if so.

And have they come up with a way to show replays that we could use in the Ryan Center?

"Bryant University also received a new control solution to run their game-day operations from one centralized location for both venues. Daktronics included its powerful Show Control solution with this installation. This industry-leading system provides a combination of display control software, world-class video processing, data integration and playback hardware that forms a user-friendly production solution. For more information on Show Control, visit www.daktronics.com/show." ""Another key element is the central LED display control system and video production system. Located in the Chace Athletic Center the creative and production teams can direct the event production for multiple venues across the entire campus."
Rhodysk
ARD

Unread post by Rhodysk »

Rhody is about 10 years too late for a video board.
But hey we got a message board on the scoreboard.

Most scoreboards are paid for by sponsorship. I always thought that a video board scoreboard should be where the scoreboard is now and then take the old one and put it in north end zone so teams don’t have to turn around to check the clock.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Rhodysk wrote: 1 year ago Rhody is about 10 years too late for a video board.
But hey we got a message board on the scoreboard.

Most scoreboards are paid for by sponsorship. I always thought that a video board scoreboard should be where the scoreboard is now and then take the old one and put it in north end zone so teams don’t have to turn around to check the clock.
To me I would put it in the North end zone and leave the current scoreboard where it is. Not a big deal either way though, as long as we get one. Embarrassing that we don't have one
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney