Covid-19 Effect on College Basketball & Other Sports

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Re: Covid-19 Effect on College Basketball & Other Sports

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

JimSidd wrote: 2 years ago Brown athletics stating that masks are required when attending any athletic event, indoors and outdoors.
I guess that takes a lot of our fans out of tomorrow's game. :roll:
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

JimSidd wrote: 2 years ago Brown athletics stating that masks are required when attending any athletic event, indoors and outdoors.
Forever...or until we smarten up.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Just read the Colbert show will require everyone to show vaccination. Also, everyone must wear a mask because the vaccines obviously don't work.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago
The Ivy League that didn’t even play sports last year.

But watch some 50 or so FBS and FCS football games this Saturday and NFL games Sunday and report back what percent of people have masks on - I’ll guess 0.0001 percent.

I’m sure all those students will be happy wearing masks outdoors knowing they got two vaccine shots as per school policy.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 2 years ago

But watch some 50 or so FBS and FCS football games this Saturday and NFL games Sunday and report back what percent of people have masks on - I’ll guess 0.0001 percent.

I’m sure all those students will be happy wearing masks outdoors knowing they got two vaccine shots as per school policy.
Covid prejudiced maybe? Weird, but it seems like probability of having to wear a mask/get covid is maybe influenced by how much revenue your (B1G) house can generate?
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

This afternoon the FDA Votes down Booster Shots by a huge 16-2 vote after Biden announced in mid August Boosters would start September 20th and we already bought the supply. This is not going to move the confidence needle to get the 80 million un-vaxed population to schedule their shots

Also this afternoon the Military announces they killed 10 citizens including 7 children in Afghanistan - terrible mistake

Common practice to announce bad news on Friday afternoons, especially desirable to do on the Friday of a 3-day Holiday weekend

Not a Good Friday afternoon or weekend upcoming at the Delaware Beach House
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago Just read the Colbert show will require everyone to show vaccination. Also, everyone must wear a mask because the vaccines obviously don't work.
Just pretend you’re there to see Phantom of the Opera and you’re in character. (Yes, I know he doesn’t wear a full mask, but work with me here.).
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

I had the same thought when I read the news and wondered if it’s perhaps a tactic to keep Rhody fan attendance down to help Brown with a better home field advantage. 😁
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

They should should cancel their season starting with tomorrow’s game. No one cares about Ivy League football anyway. If there was big revenue to be made from a Power 5 type revenue the rules would change. It should be simple you get the shots and don’t have to wear a mask. Instead we are headed for a bunch of clown shows in football at this level and especially basketball. Have no interest in wearing masks at these events having gotten the vaccine.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Need to be able to like posts like this more than 1x.

ETA...."clown show" references seem reasonable, so... extra points.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Yeah, something is upside down in this country. Not sure what it is, but things are abnormal. The data doesn't back up the liberal politicians policies. Mask mandates for school kids? Hell, they seem to be the most protected of all. Like I said, there is something about this that doesn't pass the smell test.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Yeah I mean Florida and Texas are the model here what are these Dems thinking :D
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

I see and read a lot of posts here about how we just should stop living in fear and vaccines don't work because of the rare instances that breakthrough cases end up in the death of a vaccinated person. That this disease is just being sensationalized to distract from other news stories.

Like in the screenshots above, I would hate to read more stories that result in young kids orphaned due to denialism. Please follow the CDC/FDA guidance, please get vaccinated.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Im pro vaccine and mask when I have too. But I don’t understand the relationship between Trump and anti vax. It was developed underneath his administration and he supported it.
GO RAMS
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 2 years ago Im pro vaccine and mask when I have too. But I don’t understand the relationship between Trump and anti vax. It was developed underneath his administration and he supported it.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
NCAAs or Bust!
HobbyBurley
Jeff Kent

Unread post by HobbyBurley »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 2 years ago Im pro vaccine and mask when I have too. But I don’t understand the relationship between Trump and anti vax. It was developed underneath his administration and he supported it.
He has a history of antivax rhetoric/skepticism, including linking vaccines to autism.

He also took the vax himself months before it was publicly available without disclosing it, instead of using it as an opportunity to encourage folks to take it.

Even since the election, he has been noncommittal about the importance of the vaccines, saying take it if you want, if not, that’s ok too.

There is also a lot of overlap between his supporters and the antivax movement, as well as the skepticism that has been found on right-leaning outlets and social media.

On a similar note, I was reading about how heavily the Regeneron antibody treatment is being used despite also being “experimental”, and it’s still not FDA approved. Yet once people get sick, they are more than willing to take it. Trump even sounded like a spokesperson for it at one point. Falls into a different category I suppose.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

It’s a rather fascinating study that it was developed in some part due to his Warp Speed initiative, he took it, yet his most ardent supporters are anti. Merica
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

But....but....TRUMP! :roll:
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Because he got vaxed in secrecy. He could have made a huge difference with his supporters if he said he got it and encouraged them to do so. He could have been filmed getting it like so many of the other leaders did. But he chose to keep it a secret. WHY??? Because it was a sign of weakness??? His secrecy was a HUGE missed opportunity in getting most of our country vaxed.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Because he got vaxed in secrecy. He could made have a huge difference with his supporters if he said he got it and encouraged them to do so. He could have been filmed getting it like so many of the other leaders did. But he chose to keep it a secret. WHY??? Because it was a sign of weakness??? His secrecy was a HUGE missed opportunity in getting most of our country vaxed.
Right....because now... "most of our country" wants to be like Trump :roll:

As long as there's anything bad happening in the news...------> TRUMP!!!!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

HobbyBurley wrote: 2 years ago
He has a history of antivax rhetoric/skepticism, including linking vaccines to autism.

He also took the vax himself months before it was publicly available without disclosing it, instead of using it as an opportunity to encourage folks to take it.

Even since the election, he has been noncommittal about the importance of the vaccines, saying take it if you want, if not, that’s ok too.

There is also a lot of overlap between his supporters and the antivax movement, as well as the skepticism that has been found on right-leaning outlets and social media.

On a similar note, I was reading about how heavily the Regeneron antibody treatment is being used despite also being “experimental”, and it’s still not FDA approved. Yet once people get sick, they are more than willing to take it. Trump even sounded like a spokesperson for it at one point. Falls into a different category I suppose.
Because one of the biggest donors to the Republican party has a huge investment in Regeneron. That's why Trump before, and now Desantis, are pushing it so hard.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago
Because he got vaxed in secrecy. He could made have a huge difference with his supporters if he said he got it and encouraged them to do so. He could have been filmed getting it like so many of the other leaders did. But he chose to keep it a secret. WHY??? Because it was a sign of weakness??? His secrecy was a HUGE missed opportunity in getting most of our country vaxed.

Right bc someone who got 70mm people to vote for him and thousands to do the unthinkable and try to storm the capitol has no power of persuasion. Dear god. I’m certainly not an it’s all Trumps fault guy but diminishing how he manipulated the situation to play to his base is just being intentionally obtuse.
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago

Right bc someone who got 70mm people to vote for him and thousands to do the unthinkable and try to storm the capitol has no power of persuasion. Dear god. I’m certainly not an it’s all Trumps fault guy but diminishing how he manipulated the situation to play to his base is just being intentionally obtuse.
I still say the guy would have been re-elected if he had even a somewhat reasonable response to Covid instead of saying it will disappear in April and the churches will be full on Easter, etc. Then he tells Bob Woodward a different tale. I think he lost many of those on the fence after that.
People can handle bad news: they just want the truth.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

JimSidd wrote: 2 years ago

I still say the guy would have been re-elected if he had even a somewhat reasonable response to Covid instead of saying it will disappear in April and the churches will be full on Easter, etc. Then he tells Bob Woodward a different tale. I think he lost many of those on the fence after that.
People can handle bad news: they just want the truth.
Totally agree. He lost middle of the roaders who would have overlooked all the other shenanigans if he just showed a shred of logic in dealing with COVID.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

JimSidd wrote: 2 years ago
I had the same thought when I read the news and wondered if it’s perhaps a tactic to keep Rhody fan attendance down to help Brown with a better home field advantage. 😁
Fwiw,

Very few people had masks on.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Yea you’d see them at first but then they slowly disappeared lol
GO RAMS
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

The narrative seems to be the South is not vaccinated as much as the North, anti-Vaxers for the most part tend to be a Trumpers, motorcyclists, college football fans, country music fans, republicans, and so on

I rarely see data from anybody to either support or refute the blame game………

92% Blacks voted Biden only 8% Trump - but only 43% Blacks have at least 1 vaccine dose.

72% Asians voted Biden only 28% Trump - 68% vaccinated

59% Hispanic voted Biden only 38% Trump - only 48% vaccinated

55% White voted Trump only 43% Biden - 52% vaccinated

Watching the news media from the extreme right CNN/MSNBC and the far right FOX you never see numbers like these - it’s just both sides continually trashing the other side

The politics hurt the ultimate goal which should be to maximize vaccinations

Biden and his team should be pushing vaccinations for all people.

Showing Asians (a group rarely talked about) is BY FAR the highest at 68% and should be highly publicized. Asians have always worn masks more than the rest of the world. They have been hit hard by respiratory illnesses in the past too in the Far East. States with high Asian populations will benefit in their bottom line total % of vaccinated numbers

States like Florida and Texas have a higher percentage of Hispanics and Blacks. They will show lower bottom line percentages as Hispanics (48%) and Blacks (43%) make up a lot of their population.

Early on, liberals were blaming the low minority vaccination rates on “unfair” distribution of vaccines. Remember DeSantis being blamed for using Publix Supermarket Pharmacies to distribute vaccines not being located in the inner cities enough

Now you hear nothing about percent vaccinated by race.

It’s a shame.
43% for Blacks is much too low especially as compared to 68% for Asians. If I were Biden I’d be going strongly after the Blacks and Hispanics since being at 43% and 48% represents the greatest potential to increase overall vaccination rates.

Now Biden buying vaccines for the world with US Taxpayers buying another 500 million doses when US minority groups are below 50%. Why not push harder to get Black and Hispanic rates up? And just hear crickets. Put marketing teams to work in the States, Cities and towns where Blacks and Hispanics are present in highest numbers.

Pay them to get vaccinated. Save lives bottom
Line.

48AB7DE6-0F12-4DCC-B83C-245C58493BF5.png
E4B3C14A-6AA3-45AD-B6B1-D75506938335.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

The narrative seems to be the South is not vaccinated as much as the North, anti-Vaxers for the most part tend to be a Trumpers, motorcyclists, college football fans, country music fans, republicans, and so on

92% Blacks voted Biden only 8% Trump - but only 43% Blacks have at least 1 vaccine dose.

Watching the news media from the extreme right CNN/MSNBC and the far right FOX you never see numbers like these - it’s just both sides continually trashing the other side

Showing Asians (a group rarely talked about) is BY FAR the highest at 68% and should be highly publicized. Asians have always worn masks more than the rest of the world. They have been hit hard by respiratory illnesses in the past too in the Far East. States with high Asian populations will benefit in their bottom line total % of vaccinated numbers

States like Florida and Texas have a higher percentage of Hispanics and Blacks. They will show lower bottom line percentages as Hispanics (48%) and Blacks (43%) make up a lot of their population.

Early on, liberals were blaming the low minority vaccination rates on “unfair” distribution of vaccines. Remember DeSantis being blamed for using Publix Supermarket Pharmacies to distribute vaccines not being located in the inner cities enough

It’s a shame.
43% for Blacks is much too low especially as compared to 68% for Asians. If I were Biden I’d be going strongly after the Blacks and Hispanics since being at 43% and 48% represents the greatest potential to increase overall vaccination rates.

Now Biden buying vaccines for the world with US Taxpayers buying another 500 million doses when US minority groups are below 50%. Why not push harder to get Black and Hispanic rates up? And just hear crickets. Put marketing teams to work in the States, Cities and towns where Blacks and Hispanics are present in highest numbers.

Line.

Please read this article as to why the vaccination rates are lower for Black and Hispanics.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/us-blacks ... d=79830353

Why is the US offering up vaccines to other countries? As the richest nation on earth, because we can and we should. This is a global pandemic.

Per your suggestion, Biden administration officials have tried to market and reach those less well off to combat misinformation and lack of access. But morons like Jim Jordan and the space-laser lady think it's "tyranny" and "government overreach" when community leaders, clergy, volunteers, and health professionals (NOT government workers) hold clinics and knock on doors and get their boots on the ground. Missouri Gov. Mike Pearson told his state health department that door-to-door tactics weren’t welcome.

For the record, whites (at 60%) make up a fair larger share of the population than Blacks and Latinos currently do. You realize if all whites were vaccinated in the US we'd be pretty darn close to herd immunity already? 39.9% of Trump counties are fully vaccinated. They've clearly made it political.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

I'm just glad, as a second generation American, I have dual citizenship and own property in a third country. As an Army vet, sad to say.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago I'm just glad, as a second generation American, I have dual citizenship and own property in a third country. As an Army vet, sad to say.
What country is your dual citizenship with? Do you own a home in a 3rd country or just land? Do you spend much time there?
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 years ago

It’s a shame.

Line.

Please read this article as to why the vaccination rates are lower for Black and Hispanics.

Why is the US offering up vaccines to other countries? As the richest nation on earth, because we can and we should. This is a global pandemic.

Per your suggestion, Biden administration officials have tried to market and reach those less well off to combat misinformation and lack of access. But morons like Jim Jordan and the space-laser lady think it's "tyranny" and "government overreach" when community leaders, clergy, volunteers, and health professionals (NOT government workers) hold clinics and knock on doors and get their boots on the ground. Missouri Gov. Mike Pearson told his state health department that door-to-door tactics weren’t welcome.

For the record, whites (at 60%) make up a fair larger share of the population than Blacks and Latinos currently do. You realize if all whites were vaccinated in the US we'd be pretty darn close to herd immunity already? 39.9% of Trump counties are fully vaccinated. They've clearly made it political.
PMMM,
Thanks for the article. I read it. Note that the writer is a senior at UCLA from South Korea. She makes some good points but I don't think she understands all that well the Black and Hispanic communities simply because she has only been in the US for 4 years. I attacked link for some information on her.

US is at only 54% fully vaccination rate. Canada is at 70% and Chile is at 73%.

I looked up Chile. They are already doing boosters to 55+. They are vaccinating children at ages ahead of the US.

I don't see "Jim Jordan and the space-laser lady" as significant contributors to the Black and Hispanic low vaccine rates. For one thing these groups are not FOX watchers and that is the only station you will find Jim Jordan on, right?

I'm fine with giving 500 million doses away, but I am not fine with Biden acting like Robin Hood when his own backyard country is languishing at only 54%.

I remember when the UK approved vaccine before the US. Trump threatened to fire the head of the FDA if he didn't approve the vaccine - he finally did approve the vaccine after 3 countries already did - and here the US Companies Pfizer, Moderna and JNJ led the development of 3 effective vaccines within Project Warp Speed . Biden fires nobody. Trump fires everybody. Not a fan of either guy.

Blacks and Hispanics have low confidence in the vaccines - bottom line. That is why they are so low in % vaccinated.

Other countries like Israel and Chile are way ahead of the US in boosters and vaccination of all ages. Why is the US FDA and CDC so slow and so confusing in their actions and communications? DR's Walensky and Fauci and so confusing. Fauci said masks don't work back in March - then says he did that so medical professionals would not run out of masks. Nobody should every lie in a position like his - because people don't forget. Walensky and Fauci are wishy - washy and give different answers. Why not approve boosters for all? Why not approve vaccines for all children in school?

By not approving boosters and vaccines for all school age children then people who are not convinced remain unconvinced. Just approve.

Jesse Jackson and his wife were just hospitalized for Covid-19. Both were sick. His wife was never vaccinated. So why don't we see Jesse Jackson, Obama and his wife, etc really. pushing vaccinations? Don't leave it to Trump or Biden - those two guys are not widely trusted. Get Black leaders talking to the Black community to save their lives.......get Hispanic leaders talking to the Hispanic community. Drop the politics.

https://www.causeusa.org/2020-cla-interns
3A9AAE6A-1256-4091-A130-7E9DF29B8A9A.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 years ago

It’s a shame.

Line.

PMMM,
Thanks for the article. I read it. Note that the writer is a senior at UCLA from South Korea. She makes some good points but I don't think she understands all that well the Black and Hispanic communities simply because she has only been in the US for 4 years. I attacked link for some information on her.

US is at only 54% fully vaccination rate. Canada is at 70% and Chile is at 73%.

I looked up Chile. They are already doing boosters to 55+. They are vaccinating children at ages ahead of the US.

I don't see "Jim Jordan and the space-laser lady" as significant contributors to the Black and Hispanic low vaccine rates. For one thing these groups are not FOX watchers and that is the only station you will find Jim Jordan on, right?

I'm fine with giving 500 million doses away, but I am not fine with Biden acting like Robin Hood when his own backyard country is languishing at only 54%.

I remember when the UK approved vaccine before the US. Trump threatened to fire the head of the FDA if he didn't approve the vaccine - he finally did approve the vaccine after 3 countries already did - and here the US Companies Pfizer, Moderna and JNJ led the development of 3 effective vaccines within Project Warp Speed . Biden fires nobody. Trump fires everybody. Not a fan of either guy.

Blacks and Hispanics have low confidence in the vaccines - bottom line. That is why they are so low in % vaccinated.

Other countries like Israel and Chile are way ahead of the US in boosters and vaccination of all ages. Why is the US FDA and CDC so slow and so confusing in their actions and communications? DR's Walensky and Fauci and so confusing. Fauci said masks don't work back in March - then says he did that so medical professionals would not run out of masks. Nobody should every lie in a position like his - because people don't forget. Walensky and Fauci are wishy - washy and give different answers. Why not approve boosters for all? Why not approve vaccines for all children in school?

By not approving boosters and vaccines for all school age children then people who are not convinced remain unconvinced. Just approve.

Jesse Jackson and his wife were just hospitalized for Covid-19. Both were sick. His wife was never vaccinated. So why don't we see Jesse Jackson, Obama and his wife, etc really. pushing vaccinations? Don't leave it to Trump or Biden - those two guys are not widely trusted. Get Black leaders talking to the Black community to save their lives.......get Hispanic leaders talking to the Hispanic community. Drop the politics.

https://www.causeusa.org/2020-cla-interns

3A9AAE6A-1256-4091-A130-7E9DF29B8A9A.png
Ramster, there are doses for every American that wants them. The anti-vaxers aren't getting them no matter what, even if it means dying.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

[/quote]Ramster, there are doses for every American that wants them. The anti-vaxers aren't getting them no matter what, even if it means dying.
[/quote]

I ge the anti-vaxer argument - how can I not, it's talked about all the time on CNN, MSNBC and by Biden and Fauci and all US Late Night comedians.

But my questions are why are only 43% of Blacks and only 48% of Hispanics vaccinated in the US?

Chile already has approved vaccine for children 12-18 and now this month approved for 6-12. China has approved for children 3-18.

Chile is already vaccinating 55+ with boosters.

Why is our FDA and CDC still not approving the vaccines like other countries who are leading in vaccination rates are?

How many children are coming home from school and infecting their elderly relatives? The children are not as vulnerable but they can pick it up and share in their communities.

US being at only 54% is not good.

ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Children being vaccinated in other countries from NPR article......

US School Bus Drivers....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/scared-death ... 36444.html
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 2 years ago 92% Blacks voted Biden only 8% Trump - but only 43% Blacks have at least 1 vaccine dose.

Ramster, there are doses for every American that wants them. The anti-vaxers aren't getting them no matter what, even if it means dying.
[/quote]

I ge the anti-vaxer argument - how can I not, it's talked about all the time on CNN, MSNBC and by Biden and Fauci and all US Late Night comedians.

But my questions are why are only 43% of Blacks and only 48% of Hispanics vaccinated in the US?

Chile already has approved vaccine for children 12-18 and now this month approved for 6-12. China has approved for children 3-18.

Chile is already vaccinating 55+ with boosters.

Why is our FDA and CDC still not approving the vaccines like other countries who are leading in vaccination rates are?

How many children are coming home from school and infecting their elderly relatives? The children are not as vulnerable but they can pick it up and share in their communities.

US being at only 54% is not good.

[/quote]

Tuskeegee....mistrust.
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

Skimming this thread has me so ready for actual basketball games to begin.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Same...although getting a good anti-vaxxer demographic breakdown. Are all anti-vaxxers bad? Asking for a friend...
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

seems so

and especially bad are those who have already had Covid
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

STC wrote: 2 years ago Skimming this thread has me so ready for actual basketball games to begin.
YUP
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
theblueram
Frank Keaney

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago I'm just glad, as a second generation American, I have dual citizenship and own property in a third country. As an Army vet, sad to say.
What country is your dual citizenship with? Do you own a home in a 3rd country or just land? Do you spend much time there?
Ireland. I go see my cousin when I can. She comes over here as well. She owns a lot of land. Said she would section off a parcel for me if I ever wanted to build a house. 3rd country is BWI.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago
Ireland. I go see my cousin when I can. She comes over here as well. She owns a lot of land. Said she would section off a parcel for me if I ever wanted to build a house. 3rd country is BWI.
nice, good for you.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

nice, good for you.
I'm not patting myself on the back when I say I have options outside this country. In fact, it makes me sick to think I have to have it.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

nice, good for you.
I'm not patting myself on the back when I say I have options outside this country. In fact, it makes me sick to think I have to have it.
I’ve got some friends who have dual citizenship with Ireland.
Nice to have options.
Spook
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Spook »

At least this thread was a quick and easy list of who to block
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 2 years ago seems so

and especially bad are those who have already had Covid
Even worse are the ones that got vaxxed, but don't want to wear a mask and don't care if others choose to get vaxxed or not. Those folks are the absolute worst ;)
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Spook wrote: 2 years ago At least this thread was a quick and easy list of who to block
And you are who?
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Spook wrote: 2 years ago At least this thread was a quick and easy list of who to block
And you are who?
Lead Blocker?
Blue Man
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Blue Man »

You know if you turned off the TV this was a lovely Saturday and Sunday to go and do things.

If you had the TV on, you're still in the middle of a horrible pandemic.
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

I really don't even think about it anymore, unless I see this thread.
GO RAMS
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Blue Man wrote: 2 years ago You know if you turned off the TV this was a lovely Saturday and Sunday to go and do things.

If you had the TV on, you're still in the middle of a horrible pandemic.
I had 2 TVs on Sunday 1 with the Ryder cup and 1 with nfl package and I was in a pandemic of utter joy.