David Cox

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: David Cox

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago
Rhody72 wrote: 3 years ago
rambone 78 wrote: 3 years ago 72 has no clue when it comes to the coaching evolution of David Cox. Just blind faith.

I don't share his blind faith. I need concrete results, not vapid talk. We can pontificate all we want, but it's all out of our control.
I have a pretty good track record picking winners and avoiding losers. My faith in Cox is more than the flip of a coin. But, even I am not right 100% of the time.
Are you ever going to tell us the evidence that leads you to believe he'll be a great coach? Tell us ANYTHING, instead of just spewing bullshit all the time.

"Even I am not right 100% of the time" has to be one of the cockiest, pompous statements a person can say. Oh, you have that much humility that you can admit you're not correct in every single belief you've had your entire life? Wow, how humble.
It's especially humorous since he's been a known clown since the Projo board days
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Rhody72 wrote: 3 years ago It hasn't been mentioned in a long while, but Brendan Adams (Jalen's brother) committed to URI 3 years ago, and then de-committed and followed DH to UCONN. Somewhat surprising, since he is a Baltimore kid.
Breaking news everybody! We all had no idea!
Right?

0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Rhody72 wrote: 3 years ago
reef wrote: 3 years ago Mike Roades all day over Cox come on 72

I
Rhoades couldn't do it at Rice and is living off the reputation of his predecessors (Smart and Grant and Capel) at VCU. Is he worth 2+ times the salary? VCU wanted to keep it budgeted. I believe Cox has greater potential. If I had to hire TODAY, Cox or Rhoades, I'd take Cox.
Good thing you're not an athletic director. Rhoades has shown an ability to live off of his predecessors coattails at the worst, Cox hasn't even shown the ability to accomplish that
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

I would not worry about the team coming together. I would worry a lot more about the coach getting his shit together.
2 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago
thatRamBand wrote: 3 years ago
ramster wrote: 3 years ago

So are you saying you would go with Cox over Rhodes just as Rhody72 would?

Rhody72 wrote: ↑
reef wrote: ↑
Mike Roades all day over Cox come on 72

I
Rhoades couldn't do it at Rice and is living off the reputation of his predecessors (Smart and Grant and Capel) at VCU. Is he worth 2+ times the salary? VCU wanted to keep it budgeted. I believe Cox has greater potential. If I had to hire TODAY, Cox or Rhoades, I'd take Cox.
Not really, I think saying Cox is the better coach by leaps and bounds is a ridiculous statement. What I'm saying is the jury is still out on comparing the two IMO. If people can cherry-pick this year's projections as reasons Mike Rhodes is overwhelmingly the better coach of the two, I would point out the massive disappointment that was VCU last year under Mike Rhodes.
I think based on Cox's limited experience of running a Div1 program, it is to early to make a judgement call on how he matches up with the rest of the A10 coaches. We can all be critical short term of some decisions he makes on the bench or preparation but we need to first see how he matures as a head coach. To be fair, these have been very trying times for even the most seasoned coaches.
Yes, but why have there been no improvements since year one? You would expect most people to make their most significant strides in the very beginning of taking on a new position and yet I can't point to one improvement Cox has made
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

KingstonLane wrote: 3 years ago
Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago Just feeling a little frustrated and disappointed by the way our team has derailed and underperformed this year. Even though I felt like we weren't an NCAAT team or finish in the upper echelon A10, I still expected more out of this team.

Because I more or less gave up on any hopes we may have for this year and am bored, I am turning my attention to next season.
Just looking ahead and not taking into consideration that any seniors will be returning in our conference, it is difficult for me to see us having a very strong season in 21-22.

VCU and St. Bonaventure should lead the way with the stars they have returning. Throw in a young UMass team, Davidson, GW with their excellent sophomores, and even Dayton with the top recruiting class in the conference and some dynamic freshman this year. Not sure we can play our way into the NCAAT next season. We have some pieces in Ish, Walker, and the twins, but I don't think that will be enough.

If anyone can give me some ray of hope please enlighten me, I can use the pick me up.
Putting on my overly optimistic hat....

- We beat both VCU and SBU this year who are the odds on favorites.

- Team will have a lot more time to get right and become an actual team, and hopefully play team ball

- if nothing else next year should be an ultimatum year. We either hopefully see the ceiling of this team and succeed or at least know there’s a change of direction coming
Appreciate the optimism, but when we beat VCU down there Fatts and Shep combined for a team leading 43 points, we will miss that.

Ish will need help next year, who on our roster will provide that? Maybe Tres or the transfers will wake up, and possibly Cox can find a hidden gem somewhere.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 3 years ago
Urifan91 wrote: 3 years ago Did anyone here give Coach credit for removing Carey from the rotation the last few games? Or how about for moving Ish into the starting lineup?

I know people were calling for these changes to happen, well now they seem to have occurred. These changes helped us beat Dayton and hang with STL. Hopefully they continue and lead to success in A10 tournament.
Yes

In the Dayton game thread and also in the David Cox Line Up Changes and Overall Coaching 2020 thread

While it is good that he finally reduced the minutes of Carey to 3 minutes vs SLU and 0 Minutes vs Dayton, it was a long time coming.

He finally gave Leggett more minutes and moved him into the starting line up as he removed Betrand from the Starting Line Up vs SLU and Dayton.

How much of these moves came from Morey questioning him about the only 24 minutes for Walker when he was on fire in both scoring and rebounding in a recent game?

Right moves, but seem to be long in coming.
As you said, he got credit. And he was a month and a half behind a damn message board in making the right move. A random poster here can do a better job of coaching than our $750,000 a year coach
1 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

I think the hidden gem Cox needs to find is an assistant who knows the game a lot better than Cox. Of course he will have to listen to any suggestions.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago Just feeling a little frustrated and disappointed by the way our team has derailed and underperformed this year. Even though I felt like we weren't an NCAAT team or finish in the upper echelon A10, I still expected more out of this team.

Because I more or less gave up on any hopes we may have for this year and am bored, I am turning my attention to next season.
Just looking ahead and not taking into consideration that any seniors will be returning in our conference, it is difficult for me to see us having a very strong season in 21-22.

VCU and St. Bonaventure should lead the way with the stars they have returning. Throw in a young UMass team, Davidson, GW with their excellent sophomores, and even Dayton with the top recruiting class in the conference and some dynamic freshman this year. Not sure we can play our way into the NCAAT next season. We have some pieces in Ish, Walker, and the twins, but I don't think that will be enough.

If anyone can give me some ray of hope please enlighten me, I can use the pick me up.
Maybe we'll do the right thing and move on from Cox in March and we can start the rebuilding process sooner?
1 x
URI2006_Andy
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by URI2006_Andy »

eli#10 wrote: 3 years ago I think the hidden gem Cox needs to find is an assistant who knows the game a lot better than Cox. Of course he will have to listen to any suggestions.
Needs an analytics person.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

URI2006_Andy wrote: 3 years ago
eli#10 wrote: 3 years ago I think the hidden gem Cox needs to find is an assistant who knows the game a lot better than Cox. Of course he will have to listen to any suggestions.
Needs an analytics person.
Someone who can retain recruits?
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 years ago
thatRamBand wrote: 3 years ago
Not really, I think saying Cox is the better coach by leaps and bounds is a ridiculous statement. What I'm saying is the jury is still out on comparing the two IMO. If people can cherry-pick this year's projections as reasons Mike Rhodes is overwhelmingly the better coach of the two, I would point out the massive disappointment that was VCU last year under Mike Rhodes.
I think based on Cox's limited experience of running a Div1 program, it is to early to make a judgement call on how he matches up with the rest of the A10 coaches. We can all be critical short term of some decisions he makes on the bench or preparation but we need to first see how he matures as a head coach. To be fair, these have been very trying times for even the most seasoned coaches.
Yes, but why have there been no improvements since year one? You would expect most people to make their most significant strides in the very beginning of taking on a new position and yet I can't point to one improvement Cox has made
Well the one positive you can say is that he helped manage to keep our team Covid free and avoid any pauses. We played more games than anyone in our conference this season. Since we aren't at the practices it is difficult to see what they work on and emphasize, unfortunately we haven't seen that translate into wins on the court.

Unlike many of you , I am not quite ready yet to throw Cox out with the dishwater. But my patience will soon run out, if we don't start seeing some improvement and positive results.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Well the one positive you can say is that he helped manage to keep our team Covid free and avoid any pauses. We played more games than anyone in our conference this season. Since we aren't at the practices it is difficult to see what they work on and emphasize, unfortunately we haven't seen that translate into wins on the court.

Unlike many of you , I am not quite ready yet to throw Cox out with the dishwater. But my patience will soon run out, if we don't start seeing some improvement and positive results.
How many more years will it take for you? Just asking.
2 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

It is up to the coach to put the team in the best position to win the game. I would say that this year the coach has failed miserably with his substitution patterns and lack of the use of time outs at what we all thought were critical times and his Xs and Os especially playing against a zone defense.
Last edited by eli#10 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

theblueram wrote: 3 years ago

Even though my name isn't Thorr, I am thinking he gets 5 years, taking into consideration next season won't be a complete disaster. Hopefully this discussion won't even come up next year.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

eli#10 wrote: 3 years ago It is up to the coach to put the team in the best position to win the game. I would say that this year the coach has failed miserably with his substitution patterns and lack of the use of time outs at what we all thought were critical times. These are the most important issues but there are others.
Recruit retention would be high on my list.
2 x
Rhody22
Lamar Odom

Unread post by Rhody22 »

How long have we been Saying that?
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Maybe we'll do the right thing and move on from Cox in March and we can start the rebuilding process sooner?
Not going to happen this March. Also, I wouldn't want to see another total roster rebuild next season.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Not going to happen this March. Also, I wouldn't want to see another total roster rebuild next season.
I would, cause it won't be any worse than what is gonna be thrown out there as it stands.
5 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

I would, cause it won't be any worse than what is gonna be thrown out there as it stands.
As I said before, as things stand now I don't see us finishing at the top of the A10 next year.

But again with Ish, Walker, the twins, and if Cox can figure the rest of the pieces out, we should have a pretty competitive team.
I am not ready to lose those players yet and start the roster from scratch again.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

We're currently 11th in the Atlantic 10, just lost to the 10th place team that has only seven scholarship players, and we have an all time player graduating out of the program. Why should I care one way or the other what happens to this roster? It's time to move on if the University of Rhode Island is serious about men's basketball. If we move on the players that want to play for a real coach will stay, the rest will transfer out just like every other player has under Cox
4 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

As I said before, as things stand now I don't see us finishing at the top of the A10 next year.

But again with Ish, Walker, the twins, and if Cox can figure the rest of the pieces out, we should have a pretty competitive team.
I am not ready to lose those players yet and start the roster from scratch again.
Thank you for stating the obvious. We will not finish in the top of the A10. Time to move on.
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Why should I believe that David Cox can figure out a single thing? He's been involved with basketball practically his whole life and he still doesn't know how timeouts work
5 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Thank you for stating the obvious. We will not finish in the top of the A10. Time to move on.
So you think the administration should fire him after just 3 seasons and 2 of which were affected somewhat by the pandemic.
That doesn't bode well in the coaching community to find some quality candidates.
Finding a new staff, a new roster, and waiting another 5-6 years at least before a possible tournament run.
Way to early to make that call, glad you don't make those decisions.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

So you think the administration should fire him after just 3 seasons and 2 of which were affected somewhat by the pandemic.
That doesn't bode well in the coaching community to find some quality candidates.
Finding a new staff, a new roster, and waiting another 5-6 years at least before a possible tournament run.
Find a DeLorean that can go 88 miles per hour, get a bunch of radioactive material and go back to 2001-2012. We're passed the Jim Baron era and we're not going back but it seems you'd be super comfy back there
5 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Find a DeLorean that can go 88 miles per hour, get a bunch of radioactive material and go back to 2001-2012. We're passed the Jim Baron era and we're not going back but it seems you'd be super comfy back there
Actually the opposite, Baron was here for 11 seasons.
Just who do you think is walking through the coaching doors and are you patient enough for a minimum 5-6 year rebuild at best?
It would be the wrong thing to do to get rid of Cox after this season, period.
I am also glad you aren't making those decisions either.
1 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Even though my name isn't Thorr, I am thinking he gets 5 years, taking into consideration next season won't be a complete disaster. Hopefully this discussion won't even come up next year.
100% it will be a topic next year. We have Leggett and the Twins and that is it. It would seem we will be around the record or worst next year depending upon the schedule and how the other teams in the A-10 stack up. I agree that Cox will be here probably two more years especially if he can put up an average .500 team which is more than enough at URI
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Just who do you think is walking through the coaching doors and are you patient enough for a minimum 5-6 year rebuild at best?
Yeah, the feeling is mutual. We're 11th place and we're losing our best player. We're already rebuilding, so I'd prefer having a competent coach here to do it. It's time to ditch Cox
3 x
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

I am not making excuses for Coach Cox but maybe we aren’t as talented as some still think we are. We have a few transfers who we all had fairly high expectations for, and they are not coming close to meeting them. Throw in the Mitchell injury, Fatts not being close to 100% and whatever is going on with Harris etc, and we really don’t have a deep and very talented roster at this point. Yes, we absolutely should have won the game today, and several others that we lost this year. The coach should be to blame. But players need to makes shots too. I do think we can be good next year, but we definitely need another transfer who can make a difference, most importantly at guard to help Ish and hit some 3’s. Anyway, Cox deserves criticism and next year he will be on the hot seat. I just think he is not playing this year with the hand we thought he was dealt.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody_NYCT wrote: 3 years ago I am not making excuses for Coach Cox but maybe we aren’t as talented as some still think we are. We have a few transfers who we all had fairly high expectations for, and they are not coming close to meeting them. Throw in the Mitchell injury, Fatts not being close to 100% and whatever is going on with Harris etc, and we really don’t have a deep and very talented roster at this point. Yes, we absolutely should have won the game today, and several others that we lost this year. The coach should be to blame. But players need to makes shots too. I do think we can be good next year, but we definitely need another transfer who can make a difference, most importantly at guard to help Ish and hit some 3’s. Anyway, Cox deserves criticism and next year he will be on the hot seat. I just think he is not playing this year with the hand we thought he was dealt.
It’s been established that people here vastly overrated the talent. Posters do it with every new player and I don’t think that’ll stop.

And nothing is going on with Harris. He stinks and has stunk his whole career.

Cox had every single player eligible this year, what other hand are we supposed to think he was dealt? Injuries happen, I’m not going to give Cox a pass because of that.
Last edited by Rhody15 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
2 x
Go Rhody
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Yup, I do. His recruits aren't even playing this year, and his in game coaching doesn't exist. 5-6 years? Really? A new coach will be run out of here like Cox should after 4. Also, a new roster is what we have today. Besides Fatts and Harris, we have a new roster.
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Yup, I do. His recruits aren't even playing this year, and his in game coaching doesn't exist. 5-6 years? Really? A new coach will be run out of here like Cox should after 4.
Don't think that is the path this administration is willing to go down, at least not at this time.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Yup, I do. His recruits aren't even playing this year, and his in game coaching doesn't exist. 5-6 years? Really? A new coach will be run out of here like Cox should after 4.
Don't think that is the path this administration is willing to go down, at least not at this time.
Who did you speak with? Just asking.
0 x
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

Rhody_NYCT wrote: 3 years ago I am not making excuses for Coach Cox but maybe we aren’t as talented as some still think we are. We have a few transfers who we all had fairly high expectations for, and they are not coming close to meeting them. Throw in the Mitchell injury, Fatts not being close to 100% and whatever is going on with Harris etc, and we really don’t have a deep and very talented roster at this point. Yes, we absolutely should have won the game today, and several others that we lost this year. The coach should be to blame. But players need to makes shots too. I do think we can be good next year, but we definitely need another transfer who can make a difference, most importantly at guard to help Ish and hit some 3’s. Anyway, Cox deserves criticism and next year he will be on the hot seat. I just think he is not playing this year with the hand we thought he was dealt.
It’s been established that people here vastly overrated the talent. Posters do it with every new player and I don’t think that’ll stop.

And nothing is going on with Harris. He stinks and has stunk his whole career.

Cox hard every single player eligible this year, what other hand are we supposed to think he was dealt? Injuries happen, I’m not going to give Cox a pass because of that.
If you don’t give Cox a pass, I can respect that. Bottom line is that I just want to win. Whatever is best for Rhody’s success is what I want.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Yeah, the feeling is mutual. We're 11th place and we're losing our best player. We're already rebuilding, so I'd prefer having a competent coach here to do it. It's time to ditch Cox
I guess you must have a competent coach in mind, your checkbook out, and also a list of recruits that are ready to sign on the dotted line, because we will be starting from scratch.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Who did you speak with? Just asking.
Just based on my thoughts and a little common sense.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

I guess you must have a competent coach in mind, your checkbook out, and also a list of recruits that are ready to sign on the dotted line, because we will be starting from scratch.
didn't we start from scratch this year? I mean, be honest. We started from scratch this year. The 3rd year of a new head coach. Also, we offered DH $2 million plus. Money is there.
2 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

Cox will be back next year. (I give a 2% chance he's not.) It's just wishful thinking that he'll be shown the door after this season. As stated before, coaches are generally given 4 years to prove it...unless the program is in a colossal state of disrepair, NCAA violations, etc.

Sorry 10-13 and 7-9 in the A-10 doesn't qualify as colossal state of disrepair.

Jerry D's record qualifies.
Gene Cross at Toledo from 2008-10 qualifies. (Cross went 11–53 in 2 years...plus other baggage.)
Gordie Chiesa qualifies based a player mutiny.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 3 years ago Cox will be back next year. (I give a 2% chance he's not.) It's just wishful thinking that he'll be shown the door after this season. As stated before, coaches are generally given 4 years to prove it...unless the program is in a colossal state of disrepair, NCAA violations, etc.

Gene Cross at Toledo from 2008-10 qualifies. (Cross went 11–53 in 2 years...plus other baggage.)
Thanks AD. We'll keep your thoughts under advisement.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

didn't we start from scratch this year? I mean, be honest. We started from scratch this year. The 3rd year of a new head coach. Also, we offered DH $2 million plus. Money is there.
It would be a lot more drastic. I would at least like to see how the twins and Ish would perform under normal conditions in a normal year, especially at the RC. I would miss that and seeing what could of been.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

It would be a lot more drastic. I would at least like to see how the twins and Ish would perform under normal conditions in a normal year, especially at the RC. I would miss that and seeing what could of been.
How drastic? Like a team of transfers the first year? Yeah, we have that in year 3.
2 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

How drastic? Like a team of transfers the first year? Yeah, we have that in year 3.
We did have Fatts, Shep, and Walker that was a start, better than what we will be left with.
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Is Cox getting a brain transplant?

Please tell me he is, so I can have some hope for next season.
3 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

It got so bad at end of Baron tenure that I was hoping we would lose so he would be fired

I like Cox seems like a great guy but he doesn’t seem like the guy to get us to the next level . He probably at least gets next year but if we lose out it’s possible we might be making a change
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Roster building is very different now. If you fire a coach, you no longer have to scramble and sign high school kids in the late signing period. There will be tons of transfers available. The new coach would have to attract some transfers and be able to make them a cohesive unit. Cox was able to attract transfers, but was unable to make them a unit. It can be done more quickly than in the past. The 5 or 6 year thing you're talking about is wrong. 4 year players are mostly a thing of the past. You just have to do a better job of coaching the kids once you get them here.
1 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 3 years ago
PeteRI wrote: 3 years ago I'd appreciate if one of our KB stats wizards can crunch the numbers to find out how many of our 13 losses happened when we had a lead in the second half of the game with 5 minutes left. I'd venture to say it was at least 5.
Definitely plenty of second-half leads, only four in the final five minutes (and only two by more than one possession in the final five minutes... VCU and today).

URI's 13 losses

Arizona State: Led 72-69 with 11:18 remaining
Boston College: Led 48-42 with 11:04 remaining
Wisconsin: Only lead was 2-0
Western Kentucky: Led 52-51 with 6:47 remaining
Davidson: Largest lead was 15-8
Richmond: Led 39-37 with 18:41 remaining
UMass (1st game): Led 74-72 with 1:57 left in OT
Duquesne: Led 44-27 with 35 seconds remaining in the first half, also led 69-68 with 2:02 remaining
Dayton: Led 25-16 in the first half, led by three at the half
VCU: Led 62-58 with 47 seconds remaining
UMass (2nd game): Led 47-43 with 14:25 remaining
Saint Louis: Largest lead was 16-8
George Washington: Led 61-54 with 8:35 remaining, also led 68-63 with 4:30 remaining
Great work! Thanks Smarty. Of those 13 losses, a well-coached team could have won at least 8 of them. Too bad we aren't that team.
1 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 3 years ago Cox will be back next year. (I give a 2% chance he's not.) It's just wishful thinking that he'll be shown the door after this season. As stated before, coaches are generally given 4 years to prove it...unless the program is in a colossal state of disrepair, NCAA violations, etc.

Totally agree. Four years to prove themselves in a non-Covid year to boot is usually the norm. We all know URI doesn't have a "break the glass for fire extinguisher" buyout fund that can be used at will. Cox gets next year and maybe even a couple more on a short leash extension if they improve over this year. I hope he can turn it around. Thorr and URI would have to get really lucky to get another Hurley level candidate though.
0 x
Mobley was fouled.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

RI_Bred wrote: 3 years ago

Totally agree. Four years to prove themselves in a non-Covid year to boot is usually the norm. We all know URI doesn't have a "break the glass for fire extinguisher" buyout fund that can be used at will. Cox gets next year and maybe even a couple more on a short leash extension if they improve over this year. I hope he can turn it around. Thorr and URI would have to get really lucky to get another Hurley level candidate though.
Huh? Improve over this year? We are in 11th place in the A10. I think I could roll a ball out and possibly get to 10th. This team needs to be in the top 4 next year or Cox is, well, you know. Also, we offered DH $2 million plus. The buyout fund for Cox is like $300K a year.
1 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

RI_Bred wrote: 3 years ago

Huh? Improve over this year? We are in 11th place in the A10. I think I could roll a ball out and possibly get to 10th. This team needs to be in the top 4 next year or Cox is, well, you know. Also, we offered DH $2 million plus. The buyout fund for Cox is like $300K a year.
No way top 4. No way. But top half, I bet Cox gets extension.
0 x
Mobley was fouled.