Podcast Interview with Stone Freeman

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
gazakaza
Steve Chubin

Podcast Interview with Stone Freeman

Unread post by gazakaza »

Hey Guys. This week is a special episode of Rhody Baseline as we are joined by none other than Stone Freeman! Listen as Stone gives his takes on this years team and so much more. We also recap this weeks games against George Mason and Duquense and preview this weeks games against Fordham and Lasalle.

Links to listen:

iTunes:
https://podcasts.apple.com/.../rhody-ba ... 1543822955

Spotify:

steviep123
Sly Williams

Re: Podcast Interview with Stone Freeman

Unread post by steviep123 »

Listening to this podcast - I'm not sure if the hosts are aware that Duquesne is not playing at the Palumbo Center this year as it is going through a renovation. Perhaps that doesn't excuse them from picking a better temporary location, but since it wasn't mentioned I wanted to make it known.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
gazakaza
Steve Chubin

Unread post by gazakaza »

steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago Listening to this podcast - I'm not sure if the hosts are aware that Duquesne is not playing at the Palumbo Center this year as it is going through a renovation. Perhaps that doesn't excuse them from picking a better temporary location, but since it wasn't mentioned I wanted to make it known.
Understood. We apologize for missing that in the show. I do think we did talk about it in last weeks episode or in the Stone interview but I'm not sure.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

gazakaza wrote: 3 years ago
steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago Listening to this podcast - I'm not sure if the hosts are aware that Duquesne is not playing at the Palumbo Center this year as it is going through a renovation. Perhaps that doesn't excuse them from picking a better temporary location, but since it wasn't mentioned I wanted to make it known.
Understood. We apologize for missing that in the show. I do think we did talk about it in last weeks episode or in the Stone interview but I'm not sure.
No apologies necessary, I just didn't know if you knew that was the case. Thanks for doing these!
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”