1/6 | Richmond | 6:00PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: 1/6 | Richmond | 6:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by ramster »

Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago
ramster wrote: 3 years ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 3 years ago

Does Rhody fire coaches? Won'tl he be here until he's successful and then leave to cries of "traitor" (and other expletives)?
As I watched the game last night a thought hit me that hasn't hit me in a long time. It looked to me like some players were avoiding passing the ball to certain players. Hopefully I am wrong in this admittedly early thought, but sometimes teams have chemistry problems and leadership problems. A player like Jeff Dowtin brings a certain leadership to a team, much like a great quarterback is like having a Coach on the field itself. We seem to continue to be missing this type of leadership. When a team goes on a losing streak then things can get ugly.
I thought we were a poor passing team last season, but this season seems worse. Good passing leads to good shooting. We have 3-4 excellent 3 point shooters on this team now, but we are definitely having trouble getting them good passes.
I am glad you brought this up Ramster, because this team is so new it takes time for players to establish that trust with their teammates. That on court familiarity will develop with time along with the players building a rapport/relationship on and off the court. This is almost like the timing between a quarterback and wide receiver, making the correct passes in the lanes and knowing where your teammate will be. This is probably our biggest hurdle this season.
Jersey77,
I did not mean to infer that players were not passing to certain players because of lack of familiarity or experience. When teams struggle with losing players themselves tend to know the reasons. I observed a number of situations when a URI players knew a teammate was open, looked that way, but still failed to pass to that player. There were many times a URI player simply took it upon himself to dribble and drive/shoot. We have not passed well all year, but passing seems to be becoming less and less as players go more individual. Seems to me that players think if they give up the ball they will likely not get the ball back. Seems to be more and more individual or selfish play - teams never win consistently with this kind of attitude.
Hope to not see this type of behavior vs VCU. They will take us to the cleaners if we try to play individual, selfish, hero ball.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Jersey77 wrote: 3 years ago

As I watched the game last night a thought hit me that hasn't hit me in a long time. It looked to me like some players were avoiding passing the ball to certain players. Hopefully I am wrong in this admittedly early thought, but sometimes teams have chemistry problems and leadership problems. A player like Jeff Dowtin brings a certain leadership to a team, much like a great quarterback is like having a Coach on the field itself. We seem to continue to be missing this type of leadership. When a team goes on a losing streak then things can get ugly.
I thought we were a poor passing team last season, but this season seems worse. Good passing leads to good shooting. We have 3-4 excellent 3 point shooters on this team now, but we are definitely having trouble getting them good passes.
I am glad you brought this up Ramster, because this team is so new it takes time for players to establish that trust with their teammates. That on court familiarity will develop with time along with the players building a rapport/relationship on and off the court. This is almost like the timing between a quarterback and wide receiver, making the correct passes in the lanes and knowing where your teammate will be. This is probably our biggest hurdle this season.
Jersey77,
I did not mean to infer that players were not passing to certain players because of lack of familiarity or experience. When teams struggle with losing players themselves tend to know the reasons. I observed a number of situations when a URI players knew a teammate was open, looked that way, but still failed to pass to that player. There were many times a URI player simply took it upon himself to dribble and drive/shoot. We have not passed well all year, but passing seems to be becoming less and less as players go more individual. Seems to me that players think if they give up the ball they will likely not get the ball back. Seems to be more and more individual or selfish play - teams never win consistently with this kind of attitude.
Hope to not see this type of behavior vs VCU. They will take us to the cleaners if we try to play individual, selfish, hero ball.
I hope that selfish play is not the case, 'I would like to think that Cox wouldn't tolerate it or allow that to happen.
I can understand some one on one play if they feel they can gain an advantage, but to deliberately not give up the ball to an open man is a problem.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

4Diffs wrote: 3 years ago Basketball seems so inconsequential in these present times. With this pandemic raging and what is happening elsewhere, we all need a mental health break. And this board is no place to get a mental health break.

But having said that, you have to factor in this pandemic when you are looking at all of these transfers. None of the players were around in March when three of these transfers left. Martin was talked into leaving in large part due to his AAU coach. Toppin not sure what happened there, but how did we know he would have interest from Kentucky? Some backdoor recruiting going on for sure. And since they were away from the program, the Coaching staff had no chance to re-recruit these players. And in this day and age, coaches have to re-recruit there locker rooms. They need to be doing that now as well. But the pandemic has led to a rise in transfers that is clear. Plus freshman do not want to wait there turn anymore. They want to play now. Hammond left in December due to this. Richmond just lost a transfer this December for the same reason. Long left because he thought he should be playing more. What?? I was one of his biggest fans but he played plenty for a freshman. Nope not enough I am out of here. But to put all of this at the feet of Cox is not fair. A lot of reasons for this exodus that was beyond his control. Even this year is not a normal year in this regards. You need to wait until we are back to some semblance of normalcy to see if this is a Cox problem, or a more structural problem with the current environment playing a large role with these transfers.

The issue for Cox will not be getting players. The issue with him is he needs to step up to the main chair and act like a head coach. He needs to be more decisive in making decisions. What I mean by this is he should be holding players accountable for their play on the court. If someone is not putting forth an effort on defense, and we have multiple players that do this, he needs to pull them from the game and tell them he needs a better effort on the defensive end. This does not happen. There are no consequences of any kind for no defensive effort. Same thing for players that play selfishly, or make sloppy or lazy turnovers on a consistent basis. Pull them from the game. Put in other players. Yes you may ruffle a few feathers doing this, but it needs to be done. If not, you will not be a very good team and you will have a lot of unhappy players as well. The best coaches do this. They reward the actions they like with playing time, and they punish the actions they do not like by reducing time and pointing out why.

It baffles my mind how Ish can play so few minutes while others play much more. This should not happen. He should be rewarded for his excellent defensive effort and team first approach on the offensive end with more minutes. But he is not, it is let's play Carey much more because of why exactly? Until he figures this part out, we will have teams that look a lot like this one. One that the parts are better than the sum of the parts.

But I will say there has never been a more difficult time to be a young coach in college basketball with these new transfer rules, covid etc. But coaching is coaching. And he needs to start holding players accountable for their actions on the court. And he should reward players that play well and hard with more time. This is his biggest issue. He just kind of goes into each game with the thought of playing the same players the same number of minutes for the most part and that is what he does. He does not adjust if someone is playing well, or if someone is playing poorly like I think he should.

I lost my mind at half time of the Wisconsin game due to the sloppy, selfish play of Carey and the turnover machine that Walker is. I have seen absolutely no change in either one of those players (even though Walker has been a little better, but still way too many careless turnovers) since that time. And their time is basically the same. This is Cox's biggest issue. Put the best players on the court regardless of pedigree or anything else. And those players can and should fluctuate from game to game based on match ups and other things. But I do not think that happens nearly enough.

Cox is a good quality person. I really enjoy him and I hope he succeeds here. But he needs to be the leader of this program. And not everybody can take that step. But for his own good, and ours as well, he needs to do just that.
In business you need to keep your high potential people happy. They need to be challenged, recognized and rewarded. Toppin needed more playing time. I mentioned this a number to times last season. 15 to 18 minutes per game is not enough for a player of Toppin's potential. Not surprising he left because other teams saw his potential. Toppin was easily the player I wanted to see continue to play and develop at URI so it was particularly frustrating for me to learn he was leaving for Kentucky. Even if Topping had gotten 25-30 average minutes per game he still might have left, but we might have had a better chance to keep him here.

Let's compare Leggett and Carey
Minutes per Game: Leggett-Carey
ASU 15-24
BC 13-28
USF 12-20
USF 15-17
S Hall 25-0 (Carey DNP)
Wisc 11-25
WKU 16-28
Davidson 16-14
SBU 15-26
St Joe 12-23
Richmond 14-14

Leggett - Carey
Playing time: 161 minutes = 14.6 mpg vs 219 minutes = 21.9 mpg
FG%: 18-31 = 58% vs 30-65 = 46%
3FG%: 3-7 = 43% vs 0-5 = 0%
FT%: 20-26 = 77% vs 11-18 = 61%
Rebounds: 14 vs 36.....1.3rpg vs 3.6rpg
Assists: 7 vs 7
Turnovers: 10 vs 21
Steals: 4 vs 7
Blocks 1 vs 3
Points per Game: 5.4 vs 7.1

Carey gets 50% more playing time than Leggett. Leggett is a much better shooter in FG, 3FG and FT's. Leggett is better in Assists and Turnovers. Carey is a better rebounder at this point.

My eyes tell me that Leggett is better skilled, more energetic and more tenacious on defense than Carey

Yet, we look at the Projo 3 reserves listed in the Sports Section for URI vs VCU and Leggett and DJ Johnson are not listed but Carey is. Two of our best 3 shooters from 3P are not even listed. We undervalue 3P shooting at a time when 3P shooting is a very important part of today's game. For some reason URI does not value 3P shooting as much as many other successful organizations do.

This is why we are at risk to lose a player like Leggett. It's obvious from the eye and from the statistics that Leggett should be getting more than 14.6 minutes per game. Hope that changes soon.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

4Diffs wrote: 3 years ago Basketball seems so inconsequential in these present times. With this pandemic raging and what is happening elsewhere, we all need a mental health break. And this board is no place to get a mental health break.

But having said that, you have to factor in this pandemic when you are looking at all of these transfers. None of the players were around in March when three of these transfers left. Martin was talked into leaving in large part due to his AAU coach. Toppin not sure what happened there, but how did we know he would have interest from Kentucky? Some backdoor recruiting going on for sure. And since they were away from the program, the Coaching staff had no chance to re-recruit these players. And in this day and age, coaches have to re-recruit there locker rooms. They need to be doing that now as well. But the pandemic has led to a rise in transfers that is clear. Plus freshman do not want to wait there turn anymore. They want to play now. Hammond left in December due to this. Richmond just lost a transfer this December for the same reason. Long left because he thought he should be playing more. What?? I was one of his biggest fans but he played plenty for a freshman. Nope not enough I am out of here. But to put all of this at the feet of Cox is not fair. A lot of reasons for this exodus that was beyond his control. Even this year is not a normal year in this regards. You need to wait until we are back to some semblance of normalcy to see if this is a Cox problem, or a more structural problem with the current environment playing a large role with these transfers.

The issue for Cox will not be getting players. The issue with him is he needs to step up to the main chair and act like a head coach. He needs to be more decisive in making decisions. What I mean by this is he should be holding players accountable for their play on the court. If someone is not putting forth an effort on defense, and we have multiple players that do this, he needs to pull them from the game and tell them he needs a better effort on the defensive end. This does not happen. There are no consequences of any kind for no defensive effort. Same thing for players that play selfishly, or make sloppy or lazy turnovers on a consistent basis. Pull them from the game. Put in other players. Yes you may ruffle a few feathers doing this, but it needs to be done. If not, you will not be a very good team and you will have a lot of unhappy players as well. The best coaches do this. They reward the actions they like with playing time, and they punish the actions they do not like by reducing time and pointing out why.

It baffles my mind how Ish can play so few minutes while others play much more. This should not happen. He should be rewarded for his excellent defensive effort and team first approach on the offensive end with more minutes. But he is not, it is let's play Carey much more because of why exactly? Until he figures this part out, we will have teams that look a lot like this one. One that the parts are better than the sum of the parts.

But I will say there has never been a more difficult time to be a young coach in college basketball with these new transfer rules, covid etc. But coaching is coaching. And he needs to start holding players accountable for their actions on the court. And he should reward players that play well and hard with more time. This is his biggest issue. He just kind of goes into each game with the thought of playing the same players the same number of minutes for the most part and that is what he does. He does not adjust if someone is playing well, or if someone is playing poorly like I think he should.

I lost my mind at half time of the Wisconsin game due to the sloppy, selfish play of Carey and the turnover machine that Walker is. I have seen absolutely no change in either one of those players (even though Walker has been a little better, but still way too many careless turnovers) since that time. And their time is basically the same. This is Cox's biggest issue. Put the best players on the court regardless of pedigree or anything else. And those players can and should fluctuate from game to game based on match ups and other things. But I do not think that happens nearly enough.

Cox is a good quality person. I really enjoy him and I hope he succeeds here. But he needs to be the leader of this program. And not everybody can take that step. But for his own good, and ours as well, he needs to do just that.
In business you need to keep your high potential people happy. They need to be challenged, recognized and rewarded. Toppin needed more playing time. I mentioned this a number to times last season. 15 to 18 minutes per game is not enough for a player of Toppin's potential. Not surprising he left because other teams saw his potential. Toppin was easily the player I wanted to see continue to play and develop at URI so it was particularly frustrating for me to learn he was leaving for Kentucky. Even if Topping had gotten 25-30 average minutes per game he still might have left, but we might have had a better chance to keep him here.
You SAY you wanted Toppin to play more...but did you actually make a sign and bring it to games...? Y'know...if we had had a few more of those...he might still be here ;)
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Ugh I miss both Tyrese and Jacob T , I am sick and tired of the players we are trotting out there on a nightly basis
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I lost my mind at half time of the Wisconsin game due to the sloppy, selfish play of Carey and the turnover machine that Walker is. I have seen absolutely no change in either one of those players (even though Walker has been a little better, but still way too many careless turnovers) since that time. And their time is basically the same. This is Cox's biggest issue. Put the best players on the court regardless of pedigree or anything else :cry: . And those players can and should fluctuate from game to game based on match ups and other things. But I do not think that happens nearly enough.

You SAY you wanted Toppin to play more...but did you actually make a sign and bring it to games...? Y'know...if we had had a few more of those...he might still be here ;)
Now you tell me :cry: :cry: :cry:
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

SGreenwell wrote: 3 years ago To add in my two cents, and putting aside the chemistry / playing together issue entirely for the moment - I think the depth of the team is certainly better this year vs. last year, but the "peak" of the team isn't necessarily higher because of that. I think I may have expressed a similar sentiment on the "is this the deepest team ever?" thread.

At this early juncture, Fatts is the only guy who might make an All-A10 team, except for maybe all-freshman for Ish. Basketball is a top-heavy sport normally when it comes to talent - Its better to have LeBron James and scrubs, then to have depth in most circumstances. I like the talent on the roster and I think future years could be very good, if we retain most of the roster, but for this particular year I kind of worry that we don't have consistent and aggressive offensive options beyond Fatts.
likelihood?
No real clue, but higher than last year, because the players on the current roster have less options when it comes to transferring and remaining eligibility.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

4Diffs,

GREAT POST. And I agree with 80% of it, especially the part about Ish needing to play more. Carey stated one of his reasons for coming here was because he wanted to play for a coach that would allow players to play through mistakes and not feel like they will be pulled when they happen. I think he gets a little more leeway because of his pedigree, and we all know the potential Is there, especially since he lost nearly two seasons. But, I do agree, Ish should be seeing 20-25 minutes a game and I believe he will, I think the big shift is coming sooner than we think.

We shall see.
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

I think it's clear that Carey has a ton of talent. He hasn't found his footing yet. Looking forward to seeing him reach his potential.
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

reef wrote: 3 years ago Ugh I miss both Tyrese and Jacob T , I am sick and tired of the players we are trotting out there on a nightly basis
Weak bro. They’re gone. Good riddance.
Let’s root for the team in the floor.
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

reef wrote: 3 years ago Ugh I miss both Tyrese and Jacob T , I am sick and tired of the players we are trotting out there on a nightly basis
That can't be serious. Tyrese and Toppin did next to nothing for Rhode Island basketball. Move on.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Oh my God, shut up.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody_NYCT wrote: 3 years ago I think it's clear that Carey has a ton of talent. He hasn't found his footing yet. Looking forward to seeing him reach his potential.
I just feel like there’s a 20 point 8 rebound breakout game coming and I don’t know why.

When he’s driving and hitting his pull ups he just looks extremely smooth, under control, and the best athlete on the floor.
Go Rhody
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

I miss them as well, but we'll have to get use to seeing our better players transferring out.
NCAAs or Bust!
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody72 wrote: 3 years ago
I miss them as well, but we'll have to get use to seeing our better players transferring out.
Christ almighty people you’re acting like jolted whiny teenagers.

“Omg I miss Tyrese and Jacob sooooo much, I’ll never find anyone like them again, I’m so sad, I’m gonna lock myself in my
Bedroom and cry forever.”

Sack the F up people holy shit.
Go Rhody
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Rhody15 wrote: 3 years ago

“Omg I miss Tyrese and Jacob sooooo much, I’ll never find anyone like them again, I’m so sad, I’m gonna lock myself in my

Yeah...sack up and maybe in another 10-15 games we'll start seeing some "chemistry"
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Yeah...sack up and maybe in another 10-15 games we'll start seeing some "chemistry"
We just handily beat a 9-2 first place team in the conference on the road.

You’re not really defending those sappy pathetic “wah wah I miss them so much” comments are you?
Go Rhody
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

We just handily beat a 9-2 first place team in the conference on the road.

You’re not really defending those sappy pathetic “wah wah I miss them so much” comments are you?
I do miss the opportunity to see Toppin get better here - not many with hops like that.
Tyrese...whatever...
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I also miss Omar S and Mekki L too lol
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

reef wrote: 3 years ago I also miss Omar S and Mekki L too lol
I pray you’re joking
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Long probably would have been a good glue guy if he stayed. Not a star, but certainly a guy that did the little things that don't always show on the stat sheet.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago Long probably would have been a good glue guy if he stayed. Not a star, but certainly a guy that did the little things that don't always show on the stat sheet.
I have no idea what Long would have been here and no one can ever say for certain positively or negatively

But please tell me what Are the “little things that don’t always show on the stat sheet”. Legitimately almost everything you do in basketball shows on the stat sheet
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago Long probably would have been a good glue guy if he stayed. Not a star, but certainly a guy that did the little things that don't always show on the stat sheet.
I could actually see this since he played AAU with the Mitchell twins and the first interview they had after they committed here they said that they talked to mekhi about the program and environment
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Long is barely playing at ODU.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

DC_Rams wrote: 3 years ago
Oh my God, shut up.
DC, he is entitled to his opinion. Why don't you stop being an asshole to everyone who disagrees with you?
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

There's no way you're actually being serious.

Two of the most irrelevant URI players in recent memory.

You have quite the quirky and different posting style reef. Sometimes I can't even follow your train of thought on your posts, and then boom, next your saying you miss Omar Silverio and Mekhi Long, two nobody's in regards to URI basketball.

Too each is own I guess.
Last edited by Rhody15 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Go Rhody
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

KingstonLane wrote: 3 years ago
I have no idea what Long would have been here and no one can ever say for certain positively or negatively

But please tell me what Are the “little things that don’t always show on the stat sheet”. Legitimately almost everything you do in basketball shows on the stat sheet
Someone whose energy is contagious. Coaches tend to have guys like this go in and try to disrupt the other team's best player or provide a spark. They outhustle everyone on the floor, take charges, dive for loose balls, pest on defense, make the extra pass, and set solid screens. Long was a great example of this. TJ was another one. Ish is as well... They don't give a shit about the stats and they do whatever it takes to help their team win. Every championship team has a glue guy.
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

steveystuds06 wrote: 3 years ago

Someone whose energy is contagious. Coaches tend to have guys like this go in and try to disrupt the other team's best player or provide a spark. They outhustle everyone on the floor, take charges, dive for loose balls, pest on defense, make the extra pass, and set solid screens. Long was a great example of this. TJ was another one. Ish is as well... They don't give a shit about the stats and they do whatever it takes to help their team win. Every championship team has a glue guy.
If Long was going to be our "glue guy" we would not have been wining any championships.

Our last championship level glue guy? Stan Robinson, 10X the player Long will be.
Go Rhody
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

IMO Ish is more of a program player, like Dowtin was, that you build around. Yes he has IQ but he has star potential and is more than a glue guy. The comp between TJ and Long is a better one.
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

bigappleram wrote: 3 years ago

I have no idea what Long would have been here, and no one can ever say for certain positively or negatively

IMO Ish is more of a program player, like Dowtin was, that you build around. Yes he has IQ but he has star potential and is more than a glue guy. The comp between TJ and Long is a better one.
Agreed, I view Ish as the future of this program and a star. I think right now he is one of those guys who does the "little things" as a freshman. For example, Ish came in and immediately defended Bones super tight, which caused Bones to do the same and Bones picked up two quick fouls. I love that he's fearless no matter who he's defending.
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Agree Stevey, he has already showed himself to be an above average on ball defender. And he does do a lot of the little things that show his high bball IQ. He also has shown flashes of star potential like his splitting of the double vs Seton Hall and dropping off for a dunk and some of his finishes at the rim against bigger defenders. Bright future.
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

There's no way you're actually being serious.

Two of the most irrelevant URI players in recent memory.

You have quite the quirky and different posting style reef. Sometimes I can't even follow your train of thought on your posts, and then boom, next your saying you miss Omar Silverio and Mekhi Long, two nobody's in regards to URI basketball.

Too each is own I guess.
It's called sarcasm. :?
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

Man do I miss the Greek kid. Good ole what’s his face.
I miss all the foul jokes. And the other foul jokes. And all the foul jokes that we could’ve come up with if only he was still here.

#tothosewevelost
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
rhodyfan3000
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyfan3000 »

After what we witnessed with Tyrese, Carey gets a good long leash with me. At least he, when playing through mistakes, acknowledges that they are in fact mistakes. That alone is an improvement.
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Forgot about Dana T and yes I do miss him too but not the Greek that got in the game and commit 4 fouls in a minute I do not miss him
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

reef wrote: 3 years ago Forgot about Dana T and yes I do miss him too but not the Greek that got in the game and commit 4 fouls in a minute I do not miss him
I mentioned this once before, but I still think the all time post was whoever stated that Aris’ last name translated to the Greek God of Fouls. I busted a gut laughing at that one. I can’t remember who posted that, but it was a classic.
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

ace wrote: 3 years ago
This can't be good...
We obviously are still testing like every day...
Watched the cfp last night and couldn't help but think that if any of those guys have it...
Same thing is clearly true for hoops, so this news about ur has me very worried.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

rhodyrudder wrote: 3 years ago
ace wrote: 3 years ago
This can't be good...
We obviously are still testing like every day...
Watched the cfp last night and couldn't help but think that if any of those guys have it...
Same thing is clearly true for hoops, so this news about ur has me very worried.

Lol You make it sound like Richmond going on pause is what made you go “oh my god, this thing is real and could damage the college basketball season.”
Go Rhody
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

They’ll probably be back in a week.
GO RAMS