3/5 | Saint Joseph’s | 7:00PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
PeterRamTime
Frank Keaney

Re: 3/5 | Saint Joseph’s | 7:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Obadiah wrote: 5 years ago Interesting stats: In the first 25 games of season, Fatts put in total of 22 three pointers, in the last four games he has put in 15. This is 15-33, a blistering 45% shooting. Simply an amazing turnaround!! Kudos to him.

He has special talent.
DanInAZ
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by DanInAZ »

I never doubted..
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

If the highlights of this game gets on sports center plz let me know I’m not staying up tooooo late to see
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Wow what an amazing win

Fatts is the man playing with so much confidence as the ball is finally going in keep riding the hot hand

Come on cbs Tommy G had 50 in the A10 tournament v Rutgers in 88 get your facts straight
PeterRamTime
Frank Keaney

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

It did get on sportcenter.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

I couldn’t stay up for it. If anyone has video please post.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 5 years ago
Whoa whoa whoa, I want proof of Chris' basketball expertise. Everyone knows that by law "gritty" can only refer to short white guys who play tough man defense once every 10 possessions. :lol:
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

rhodyruckus wrote: 5 years ago
Rhodymob05 wrote: 5 years ago
Whoa whoa whoa, I want proof of Chris' basketball expertise. Everyone knows that by law "gritty" can only refer to short white guys who play tough man defense once every 10 possessions. :lol:
His block (and not fouling) at the end was equally huge.

Everyone will remember what Fatts and Jeff did, but that’s a huge winning play from a kid who doesn’t get a lot of opportunities to make them.

Good on him, hopefully he builds on that for the next 2 (or 3, or 4, or 5, or 6 games) :-D
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
mjg13x
Jeff Kent

Unread post by mjg13x »

I said to myself during the under-4:00 timeout in the second half, "If we win this, we're going to win the conference tournament."

Let's see.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Just imagine if coach turned his back on Fatts, like half the board did, and relegated him to coming off the bench...he likely wouldn’t have had the confidence to turn things around like he has as of recent.

Winning cures all, especially selective amnesia.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

reef wrote: 5 years ago Wow what an amazing win

Fatts is the man playing with so much confidence as the ball is finally going in keep riding the hot hand

Come on cbs Tommy G had 50 in the A10 tournament v Rutgers in 88 get your facts straight
The announcers were talking about Regular Season Games.
The announcers kept referring to Sly Williams' 44 points as they talked of Fatts' ever increasing point total. The announcers could have been more clear in stating it was Regular Season, not overall.

This is from the 1979 URI Yearbook.........
Picture20.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Interesting announcers said nobody wants to play URI in the A10 Tournament.

For those blaming all on the refs, how about that obvious travel by Langevine that wasn’t called? That was a big break for Rhody.

Has to have established possession for it to be a travel. It was marginal.
[/quote]

As soon as it happened I gulped, knew it was a travel. I was amazed the Refs did not call it. Immediately also, both announcers said Langevine got away with a travel there, and they replayed it and you could see it was clearly a travel not called. It happens. If you don't think that was a travel maybe you are thinking of a different play because there was no question Langevine had possession of the ball the whole time.
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

ramster wrote: 5 years ago Interesting announcers said nobody wants to play URI in the A10 Tournament.

For those blaming all on the refs, how about that obvious travel by Langevine that wasn’t called? That was a big break for Rhody.

As soon as it happened I gulped, knew it was a travel. I was amazed the Refs did not call it. Immediately also, both announcers said Langevine got away with a travel there, and they replayed it and you could see it was clearly a travel not called. It happens. If you don't think that was a travel maybe you are thinking of a different play because there was no question Langevine had possession of the ball the whole time.
I think there were some obvious make-up calls that Rhody got immediately after brutal calls that went against them.

This was right after the dowtin phantom foul iirc.
That was not a well-officiated game, but thankfully we did get a few calls.
Last edited by rhodyrudder 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Da_Process_Survivor
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by Da_Process_Survivor »

ramster wrote: 5 years ago Interesting announcers said nobody wants to play URI in the A10 Tournament.

ok, so the refereeing count on Hawk Hill is now 1,234,546 for the Hawks vs 1 for the visitors
---
He was a snake oil salesman...just like the rest of em
---
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 5 years ago I have been to Hawk Hill and seen several games from there. I believe the unfair ref treatment is a myth that people here love to ride...
Rhody hasn't lost there since January 2016...oh, but wait, the refs have had this one circled and are probably gearing up for us now. So, even though it's been three years since we (probably? :roll: ) got ref-jobbed there...they're just a-waiting to do it to us again? Yeah, yeah, that's the (imaginary) ticket! :lol: :lol:
In Summary:
Total Fouls
St Joe = 20
URI = 17

Players Fouled out
St Joe: Brown, Clover
URI: None

Free Throws:
St Joe: 22-25
URI: 17-24
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

St Joe Mascot from Philadelphia Inquirer.............

https://www.philly.com/college-sports/s ... 90305.html
Last edited by ramster 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

DC_Rams wrote: 5 years ago Just imagine if coach turned his back on Fatts, like half the board did, and relegated him to coming off the bench...he likely wouldn’t have had the confidence to turn things around like he has as of recent.

That’s why we’re fans and he’s the coach.

We react to the small stuff - and not for nothing being the worst 3 point shooter in the country and leading your team in 3 point shots ain’t exactly small.

No one on this board was rooting for themselves to be right about being angry at Fatts’ woes and usage, and everyone is ecstatic to be proven wrong.

Kudos to Fatts and Coach and the whole team that made whatever changes they needed to last week, and let’s ride this shit through next Sunday and beyond!
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

ramster wrote: 5 years ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 5 years ago I have been to Hawk Hill and seen several games from there. I believe the unfair ref treatment is a myth that people here love to ride...
Rhody hasn't lost there since January 2016...oh, but wait, the refs have had this one circled and are probably gearing up for us now. So, even though it's been three years since we (probably? :roll: ) got ref-jobbed there...they're just a-waiting to do it to us again? Yeah, yeah, that's the (imaginary) ticket! :lol: :lol:
In Summary:
Total Fouls
St Joe = 20
URI = 17

Players Fouled out

Free Throws:
Only thing about the FTs is that 6 of those attempts (and 3 of those fouls) were in the last minute of OT when Joe was putting us on the line to stop the clock. I am generally with you guys on the silliness of the ref conspiracy but those stats don’t tell the whole story.
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Game Write up from today's Philadelphia Inquirer..............

“At one point this year he was shooting 18 percent from three … and he goes 7-for-13,” Hawks coach Phil Martelli said. “He plays with great joy and he played with a lot of energy. We knew it, Philadelphia kids coming home play really well, but not to 41. I don’t know if I’ve ever had anybody against my teams get that kind of number.”

also a note from the article and key to the game - damn those refs :lol:
Charlie Brown, the conference’s leading scorer, sat out 11 minutes of the second half in foul trouble and eventually fouled out with 13 points. Senior Chris Clover, who scored 11 of his 14 points in the second half, picked up his fifth personal on a technical foul with 5 minutes, 51 seconds to play.

https://www.philly.com/college-sports/s ... 90306.html
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

There should have been 40 fouls called on Joes and 5 of their players should have fouled out.....so there's that.....statistics can lie....
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Some interesting Box Score Observations beyond the amazing game by Fatts:
  • URI was led in rebounding by 3 players with 6 each: Martin, Preston and Thompson with 2 of the 3 coming off the bench
  • Charle Brown, the leading scorer in the A10, played only 28 of 45 minutes. He had 13 points and 9 rebounds before fouling out
  • Lamarr Kimble was only 2-15 from the field
  • St Joe was a solid 22-25 on FTs
  • Cyril Langevine played 39 of 45 minutes and avoided fouling out with 4 fouls. 10 points, 5 rebounds. Was double and triple teamed by Martelli's 2-3 zone. Cyril hit 4-4 FTs!!!!!
  • Jeff Dowtin played a game high 43 minutes. Solid game with 10-17 FG, 3-6 on 3FG, 5 rebounds, 3 assists, Zero TOs and 23 points
  • Ryan Preston played a Career High 24 minutes. 6 important rebounds, 4 points and a big blocked shot
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

PeterRamTime wrote: 5 years ago It did get on sportcenter.
At what part in the show not trying to watch the full hour
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Did we only have FIVE turnovers? In 45 minutes?

Surprised that hasn't been mentioned.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

......Ramster, great post on the Hawk mascot, thanks.....
Ram logo via Grist 1938
wpbrown8267
Art Stephenson

Unread post by wpbrown8267 »

I dvr’d the game and watched it late last night, but forgot to extend the recording and missed the OT, anyone have the full game replay or know if it’s available on CBS sports?

Thanks
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRam86 »

TruePoint wrote: 5 years ago
In Summary:
Total Fouls
St Joe = 20
URI = 17

Players Fouled out

Free Throws:
Only thing about the FTs is that 6 of those attempts (and 3 of those fouls) were in the last minute of OT when Joe was putting us on the line to stop the clock. I am generally with you guys on the silliness of the ref conspiracy but those stats don’t tell the whole story.

And 4 of theirs came at the end of regulation when we were trying to put them on the line.
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

wpbrown8267 wrote: 5 years ago I dvr’d the game and watched it late last night, but forgot to extend the recording and missed the OT, anyone have the full game replay or know if it’s available on CBS sports?

Thanks
Rhodysurf said he would upload it when he gets the chance
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

WAY TO GO FATTS !

i know i have been hard on you but i'll be hard on you and coach every day of the week cas i know what you are capable of and needed to push you

keep it up
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

DanInAZ wrote: 5 years ago I never doubted..
So far DaninAZ wins fan of the year award in my book. Especially if this team rides this wave to the A10 final.

No doubt. Your impassioned post during our lowest of lows has not escaped this Rhody grads selective amnesia.

If we finish the tourney with a strong showing I smell a NIT home game!

Unthinkable 2 weeks ago.

Incredible coaching by Cox. I’d love to know the backstory on what buttons were pushed along with all the hard work fixing some sloppy individual technique.

This team could actually run the table.

Thorr slept good last night for sure.

Looking forward to Saturday at the RC.

Need to crush, absolutely crush Massachusetts
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

RhodyRam86 wrote: 5 years ago

In Summary:
Total Fouls
St Joe = 20
URI = 17

Players Fouled out

Free Throws:

And 4 of theirs came at the end of regulation when we were trying to put them on the line.
I only remembered fouling Kimball on purpose the one time but to be honest I was on the move at that point and was listening to Steve and Don for the end of regulation and OT.

Btw, if anyone else was listening, did it seem as if Steve had been shot with a tranquilizer gun? Dude was flat as hell, meanwhile it seemed like the situation was calling for serious intensity - he was like, ho hum, Fatts drills a 25 footer to tie it with 5 seconds, ho hum Fatts has 41 points, ho hum Rhody wins. This is a dude who I am seriously worried about stroking out half the time I’m listening the way he reacts to random plays during the game. I was shocked. I honestly wondered if maybe they were sitting too close to Joe’s peoples and didn’t want to get in trouble.
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Agree with that about Saturday. This game should not be close.

Although with the freshmen nagging injury issues, Fatts, JD, and Cyril have to continue to come up big.
RhodyRam86
Tom Garrick

Unread post by RhodyRam86 »

To be honest TP...I may be wrong...I just went back and checked the play by play. We were down 4 with 1:10 to go in regulation and put Bynum on the line for 2 FTs. Don't remember if that was intentional or not.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

With how this season has gone, I can see us losing Saturday and in the first round of the A10 tourney, or winning Saturday and making the tournament final.

Nothing should surprise us with all the peaks and valleys of this year.
Last edited by Rhody15 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Go Rhody
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Blue Man wrote: 5 years ago
DC_Rams wrote: 5 years ago Just imagine if coach turned his back on Fatts, like half the board did, and relegated him to coming off the bench...he likely wouldn’t have had the confidence to turn things around like he has as of recent.

We react to the small stuff - and not for nothing being the worst 3 point shooter in the country and leading your team in 3 point shots ain’t exactly small.

No one on this board was rooting for themselves to be right about being angry at Fatts’ woes and usage, and everyone is ecstatic to be proven wrong.

Kudos to Fatts and Coach and the whole team that made whatever changes they needed to last week, and let’s ride this shit through next Sunday and beyond!
Blue, the behavior is toxic nonetheless. They are knee jerk and apocalyptic every time things don’t go the way we envision in our mind. That is how processes work bro....you run through them, refining, revamping until it eventually works. It’s never pretty, but every new install requires a reboot...or two, or three.

And Fatts is just a SOPHMORE. Let that sink in.
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Btw, if anyone else was listening, did it seem as if Steve had been shot with a tranquilizer gun? Dude was flat as hell, meanwhile it seemed like the situation was calling for serious intensity - he was like, ho hum, Fatts drills a 25 footer to tie it with 5 seconds, ho hum Fatts has 41 points, ho hum Rhody wins. This is a dude who I am seriously worried about stroking out half the time I’m listening the way he reacts to random plays during the game. I was shocked. I honestly wondered if maybe they were sitting too close to Joe’s peoples and didn’t want to get in trouble.
The visiting radio table at Hawk Hill actually is at the top of the arena, a whole 10 rows up from the floor. But I doubt he was acting differently out of either respect or fear of offending any fans. I would love to hear the tape.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

hrstrat57 wrote: 5 years ago
DanInAZ wrote: 5 years ago I never doubted..
So far DaninAZ wins fan of the year award in my book. Especially if this team rides this wave to the A10 final.

No doubt. Your impassioned post during our lowest of lows has not escaped this Rhody grads selective amnesia.

If we finish the tourney with a strong showing I smell a NIT home game!

Unthinkable 2 weeks ago.

Incredible coaching by Cox. I’d love to know the backstory on what buttons were pushed along with all the hard work fixing some sloppy individual technique.

This team could actually run the table.

Thorr slept good last night for sure.

Looking forward to Saturday at the RC.

Need to crush, absolutely crush Massachusetts
I should at least be an honorable mention brother lol!!
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

If this team finishes strong as I describe Thorr still needs to call the core boosters for help. Not to buy out the coaching staff but:

-sign contracts for Tootell conversion
-100% private flights for team (already improved)
-Give Cox a raise and more dough for staff

I’ve never seen a more remarkable basketball flip flop...

Perhaps the toxic takes here on the forums helped in a twisted way? Perhaps “the tweet” was the catalyst for digging deep?

The high post offense has been killer this group really is moving. Eliminate the “point guard” and have both guards in attack mode! 64 points from the starting guards. Has to be a record? Somebody look up how many Silk had when TG hit for 50 at the RAC, I gotta run at the moment.

Go Rhody
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

I would like to assume some of the St Joes ref talk is tongue and cheek but man does this thread make rhody fans look whiny...Need to turn that page
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

RhodyRam86 wrote: 5 years ago To be honest TP...I may be wrong...I just went back and checked the play by play. We were down 4 with 1:10 to go in regulation and put Bynum on the line for 2 FTs. Don't remember if that was intentional or not.
So I definitely could have missed it, or maybe Steve just didn’t tell me what I needed to know, but I’d be surprised if we fouled on purpose down just two possessions with over a minute left. Didn’t see it, though, so can’t argue the point.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

DC_Rams wrote: 5 years ago

Blue, the behavior is toxic nonetheless. They are knee jerk and apocalyptic every time things don’t go the way we envision in our mind. That is how processes work bro....you run through them, refining, revamping until it eventually works. It’s never pretty, but every new install requires a reboot...or two, or three.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but by existence message boards are toxic. It would be complete irony and falsehood if a bunch of people from the Northeast, specifically Rhode Island, only came on the internet to anonymously talk about how great things were. That's not who we are. If you're happy all the time you are most certainly not from New England. Us being skeptical and negative is why we're never scammed by nigerian princes, leave the dumb happiness to the poor hapless souls in the midwest.

Just come up here and listen to sportstalk radio and you wouldn't even be sure that the Patriots just won their 6th super bowl or the Sox another World Series title.

We are a negative people. It's what makes us enjoy winning so much because we live in the primordial ooze of everyday negativity.

I commend you for being one of the few beacons of hope throughout the year - lord knows it was me and a few others doing the yeoman's work the last few seasons when things turned to doo doo.

To be fair to all of us, before last week we were in the midst of the most horrible season long shooting performance by any URI team or player in history. It's a little tough to call in "knee-jerk" when we were staring at 80% of a season's worth of evidence. The criticism and doubts were completely fair as new head coaches are always put in the "prove it" stage, especially trying to follow in the footsteps of one of the best coaches in the history of the program.

Credit completely due to Cox for sticking to his guns, and for pushing whatever buttons he's pushed the last week. Hopefully this continues and the season ends on an extremely high note.

Closing the season on a 5 or 6 (or more??) game win streak would completely change how all of us will have viewed this season had it ended a week ago.

That's sports I guess. Shits crazy.

Give to Rhody's NIL
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

DC_Rams wrote: 5 years ago

I'm not disagreeing with you, but by existence message boards are toxic. It would be complete irony and falsehood if a bunch of people from the Northeast, specifically Rhode Island, only came on the internet to anonymously talk about how great things were. That's not who we are. If you're happy all the time you are most certainly not from New England. Us being skeptical and negative is why we're never scammed by nigerian princes, leave the dumb happiness to the poor hapless souls in the midwest.

Just come up here and listen to sportstalk radio and you wouldn't even be sure that the Patriots just won their 6th super bowl or the Sox another World Series title.

We are a negative people. It's what makes us enjoy winning so much because we live in the primordial ooze of everyday negativity.

I commend you for being one of the few beacons of hope throughout the year - lord knows it was me and a few others doing the yeoman's work the last few seasons when things turned to doo doo.

To be fair to all of us, before last week we were in the midst of the most horrible season long shooting performance by any URI team or player in history. It's a little tough to call in "knee-jerk" when we were staring at 80% of a season's worth of evidence. The criticism and doubts were completely fair as new head coaches are always put in the "prove it" stage, especially trying to follow in the footsteps of one of the best coaches in the history of the program.

Credit completely due to Cox for sticking to his guns, and for pushing whatever buttons he's pushed the last week. Hopefully this continues and the season ends on an extremely high note.

Closing the season on a 5 or 6 (or more??) game win streak would completely change how all of us will have viewed this season had it ended a week ago.

That's sports I guess. Shits crazy.
I respect that, and I am not from the area, so perhaps the dynamics are different. I just hate hearing and seeing it come from you, of all people. Seeing you turn your back on the team and staff numerous times before the season ended, imo, is knee-jerk. It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon.

But let’s move on, and cheer these boys on for one final push. They need us now more than ever. They feel when we don’t have their back, as Fatts and JD have both alluded to....they deserve better from all of us. We know now what they all are capable of, just need to put it all together.
Last edited by DC_Rams 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Dino611
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Dino611 »

If anyone wants to see the highlights from sports center a guy with the insta iam_lawrencelee has the full video on his insta story
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Everything looks better when you're hitting shots. Your wife looks better, you don't kick the dog...your truck starts every time......

Is it a "process" when Fatts goes from being an 18% 3 pt. shooter, to a 45% one almost overnight?

Like BM just said, this stuff is crazy and will drive you crazy....the highs and lows of this season are off the charts....

And our message board is no different than every other programs. Reading last year's Dayton board...most on there wanted Grant's head on a platter, and he was an experienced coach in his 1st year there.

2 weeks ago, Cox was a bum who couldn't do anything right...now he's a genius since we've won a few games in a row...…

Buckle up buttercups....this ride has more bumps left in it, for sure.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Yea we fans react on emotion, its only human.
GO RAMS
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

Nice win! The rebuild is going well and we have been good in close games.

I think the coaching staff is doing a good job. The tweak that I 'd like to see for next year is Christian Thompson playing only in the backcourt. We have talented forwards on the projected roster and they should play.

I am really happy for Fatts and have not wavered in my support for him. I hope this game does not lead to unrealistic expectations. Fatts and Jeff play a few too many minutes and hopefully there is an adjustment next year.
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Yes this roster is thin and with nagging injuries it's also fragile.

But as long as our opponents keep missing potential game winning shots, it's OK by me.

Usually with our history, they make them. But not lately. I like it much better when it's US making them, ha ha.

Next year, with the exception of a guard or 2, we should have much more depth. I'd like to see us get a transfer who can help right away.
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Making shots is of course what our great game is all about.

However when a part of making those shots is coaching technique corrections and installing a dramatically different offense than your highly acclaimed predecessor to fit the group that’s coaching at an elite level.

A remarkable epic turnaround. I wish I had been smart enough to see it coming tho I knew Cox was a solid basketball guy which is why I reacted so strongly to Jerry Duh comparisons.

But this, it’s like a switch was flipped on that private plane ride to southwest Ohio.

Let’s blow out our old enemy Saturday night and stoke up some fire for Brooklyn!!

Go Rhody.
ElmCityRhody
Sly Williams

Unread post by ElmCityRhody »

as i have said in the past.. i am hoping i am wrong and i am a big boy and for me to be wrong i will gladly accept cas that means rhody/fatts/cox are successful so it wouldnt bother me at all to say i a was wrong. in fact i would cherish it

we "rhode" fatts last night but our freshmen had another subpar night (going off total points)

like i said tho.. i only caught the glorious ending.. and not the entire game

GO RHODY

CUT ECR BAIT !
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Dino611 wrote: 5 years ago If anyone wants to see the highlights from sports center a guy with the insta iam_lawrencelee has the full video on his insta story
https://www.instagram.com/iam_lawrencelee/

You have to click on his photo to see the story (which right now is his latest, but if he posts other stories you'll have to click the left or right arrow to get to it). It was him filming his tv.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

I think the grind of the season has caught up to the freshmen...although I think Harris's issue has been season long.

After an offseason of development and physical training, I expect them to come out stronger next season.