THE EARLY LINE URI VS DAYTON

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS DAYTON

Unread post by luke »

The betting window is open with the spread DAYTON - 9 . This one is a tough call because both teams have had such swings in
performance this season . However, Dayton is on a major roll right now, so the only thing standing in their way is a sudden bout
of complacency . The Rams have played better the last two games , but are they playing well enough to win this game ? Probably
not, but well enough to make it much closer than their meeting in Kingston a few weeks ago ? could be, so it would not surprise me
if this game is close throughout . -9 is a fairly large line so if I were betting I think I might go with URI to beat the spread , but don't
go crazy on the money on either team . If you think Dayton is easy money here be careful.
reef
Frank Keaney

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS DAYTON

Unread post by reef »

Pretty fair line

If URI plays their best they can cover if play mediocre will be close to the number
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

This line has dropped to as low as Dayton - 7 1/2 to a high of - 8 1/2 from the original 9 point spread. Must be getting some money
down on the Rams . Will have to check again tomorrow to see if there is further movement in either direction before game time. Doesn't
look like there are many looking for the blowout this time around despite how well the Flyers are playing right now.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Looks like the final line on this game for almost all of the sites is now Dayton - 7 1/2.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

Cyril is just a beast. Man.
DowtinDimes
Frenchy Tomlin

Unread post by DowtinDimes »

luke wrote: 5 years ago If you think Dayton is easy money here be careful.
#GoodTakes