Rhody Ticket Promotions

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Rhody Ticket Promotions

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Rhody has some great ticket promotions to for fans and families. They are trying to draw fans with low price offers. There are a
Five home games during the student break. We need alumni, families and youth organizations to support the Rams.

Family Four Packs - $60 for 4 tickets, popcorn & soda
Be a Student for a night - $10 ticket to sit with the Ruckus during student break
Weekday two packs - $20 for 2 tickets & popcorn

Link to offers at gorhody.com
https://ev8.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerc ... t_RTickets
“We will be good when we are good.”
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Re: Rhody Ticket Promotions

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.
GO RAMS
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Rhodymob05 wrote:I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.
We're season ticket holders, but my 65-year-old wife frequently wishes she could sit with the students. Maybe we'll spend an extra $20 and move down there for one of these games.
Slava Ukraini!
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Rhody74 wrote:
Rhodymob05 wrote:I did notice the uptick in promos, A good step forward. I hope it works.
We're season ticket holders, but my 65-year-old wife frequently wishes she could sit with the students. Maybe we'll spend an extra $20 and move down there for one of these games.
........make sure you have scanned the season tickets, then move.....keep the perfect attendance up?....Or give the away.....
Ram logo via Grist 1938
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Rhody74 wrote:
I'm a season ticket holder myself and just move there for the game without buying the extra tickets.
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

These promos are very similar to those that they ran last year- maybe just a little more publicized. Last year they had opportunities for kids to shoot a layup after a game.

I think to connect with fans they should have a player or 2 sign autographs after each home game. That stuff goes a long way with kids.
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote:
Rhody74 wrote:
I'm a season ticket holder myself and just move there for the game without buying the extra tickets.
At our age, we'd stick out like a sore thumb.
Slava Ukraini!
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

I sometimes sit with the students but starting to look out of place myself. Would be great to have a section for fans who like to get a little loud to be able to sit together. I feel like I'm stepping on eggshells with the folks behind me who get pissed every time I stand up.
thatRamBand
Kenny Green

Unread post by thatRamBand »

BleedBlue87 wrote:I sometimes sit with the students but starting to look out of place myself. Would be great to have a section for fans who like to get a little loud to be able to sit together. I feel like I'm stepping on eggshells with the folks behind me who get pissed every time I stand up.
Young Alumni Section has the feel... but you're right, there are some horrendous sourpusses that sit a row or two behind me.