12/6 | Providence | 7:00PM (ESPN2)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Re: 12/6 | Providence | 7:00PM (ESPN2)

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

PeteRI wrote: 4 years ago Great highlights of the game. They had everything except the Toppin dunk block. Of course my favorite was the second key 3 Fatts hit within a minute, this time over a player ONE FOOT TALLER THAN HIM (at 2:38 in this video). :shock:

They've gotta put music over it because it was on ESPN right?
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

RhodyRams916 wrote: 4 years ago
PeteRI wrote: 4 years ago Great highlights of the game. They had everything except the Toppin dunk block. Of course my favorite was the second key 3 Fatts hit within a minute, this time over a player ONE FOOT TALLER THAN HIM (at 2:38 in this video). :shock:

They've gotta put music over it because it was on ESPN right?
Or maybe they just like sh!tty music.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

Anyone know who this guy is? Guessing a walk on that is from RI.

“We will be good when we are good.”
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago Anyone know who this guy is? Guessing a walk on that is from RI.

Joseph Adegboyega?
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

Yeah that's him from shea high school in pawtucket.
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

He graduated in 2018. Definite walk on and not that good compared to some of the kids I have played against in summer leagues (pawtucket midnight league with will leviton, enoch cheeks, erickson bans and tedrick wilcox) is from that area. Pawtucket has some tremendous talent for the d2 and d3 levels. He is not one of them.
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

No disrespect to RJSuperfly but, today would be a great day to see a replay of the 2019 URI Pee C game. I tried the ESPN link on this thread and it doesn’t seem to be working. Does anyone have one of those other links (wink wink) that we could watch the entire game?
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago No disrespect to RJSuperfly but, today would be a great day to see a replay of the 2019 URI Pee C game. I tried the ESPN link on this thread and it doesn’t seem to be working. Does anyone have one of those other links (wink wink) that we could watch the entire game?
https://tinyurl.com/uyec95n
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

RhodyKyle wrote: 4 years ago
LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago No disrespect to RJSuperfly but, today would be a great day to see a replay of the 2019 URI Pee C game. I tried the ESPN link on this thread and it doesn’t seem to be working. Does anyone have one of those other links (wink wink) that we could watch the entire game?
Thanks so much... this will brighten up this gloomy day for me.
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 4 years ago
RhodyKyle wrote: 4 years ago
Thanks so much... this will brighten up this gloomy day for me.
Happy to help but we should be thanking rhodysurf for ripping and editing the game.