Tracking URI Athlete Endorsement Deals

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Re: Tracking URI Athlete Endorsement Deals

Unread post by steviep123 »

adam914 wrote: 2 years ago Not gonna lie...kind of tempted to grab a Fatts hoodie!

https://campusmogul.com/collections/fatts-russell
If it were a Rhody one, sure.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

adam914 wrote: 2 years ago Not gonna lie...kind of tempted to grab a Fatts hoodie!

I feel like the hoodie is the only option. The t-shirts are just too MARYLAND! for my taste. Maybe I could do the black Fatts tee.
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

ace wrote: 2 years ago

I feel like the hoodie is the only option. The t-shirts are just too MARYLAND! for my taste. Maybe I could do the black Fatts tee.
Yeah exactly my thinking! The hoodie was the only one that didn't seem to obviously Maryland. Especially with those others having the number 4.
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

steviep123 wrote: 2 years ago

If it were a Rhody one, sure.
Yeah, I get that for sure. That's why I'd go with the least Maryland option. Still love the guy and want to support him.
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

Did you read where a former Michigan State Univ alum and athlete will be offering $500/Mo ($6K/Yr) to every football and basketball player for using their name and/or likeness? I expect much higher payouts to follow. This is what we can expect URI to be recruiting against.
NCAAs or Bust!
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

$500/mo would have been excellent extra ching to have in college. Although personally, I had challenges getting to class sometimes as it was...an extra 5 bills/ month, for me... probably would not have helped that. Obviously (hopefully?) D1 athletes have a lil more discipline... :lol: :lol:
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago Did you read where a former Michigan State Univ alum and athlete will be offering $500/Mo ($6K/Yr) to every football and basketball player for using their name and/or likeness? I expect much higher payouts to follow. This is what we can expect URI to be recruiting against.
The guy who offered this owns a mortgage company (a local rocket mortgage type place) and supposedly just a few months ago implemented pay decreases for his employees. Talk about bad optics.

I'm thrilled for the players, though. This definitely helps them.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

Rhode_Island_Red wrote: 2 years ago Too bad Alex & Ani is busto -- that would be perfect for women athletes.

I disagree, only because it was a crap product based on faux female empowerment.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »