Season Tickets & Donations

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Season Tickets & Donations

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Blue Man wrote:
NYGFan_Section208 wrote:So, thought I'd check to see if my company would match...here's what they have approved to match.
They all have the same name and Tax ID, but different addresses...do any of them work for what's trying to be accomplished here?:

UNIVERSITY OF RHODE ISLAND FOUNDATION
Address
79 UPPER COLLEGE RD
KINGSTON, RI 02881-2023
United States
U.S. Tax ID/EIN: 056014351

University of Rhode Island
Address
319 Lippitt Hall
Kingston, RI 02881-0814
United States

University of Rhode Island
Address
PO Box 1700
Kingston, RI 02881
United States
Any of the URI Foundation donations should work. Some companies are weird about athletics donations, so just send it to them and then contact them and let them know you want the donation to go to athletics. Your company will usually ask for a giving receipt.

Quoting both of you for simpicity's sake. NYG, my company has the same 3 addresses and I've used 79 Upper College Rd address the past 4 years without issue. And to Blueman's point, my company doesn't ask for a receipt but they definitely call the Foundation to verify my donation. I follow your suggestion haha so it really hit home. I make a general donation then shoot an email to the Athletics telling them about it and where I want it to go. Once my company matches, I let them know and where I want that match to go.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Re: Season Tickets & Donations

Unread post by Rhody83 »

I talked to a person in the Devlopment (Fundraising) part of the Athletic Dept today. He said they have been really busy yesterday and today. I hope they are making outbound calls to major donors.
“We will be good when we are good.”