Roster Changes

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Re: Roster Changes

Unread post by Rhody72 »

The negativity here is astounding! This team deserves more positivity than it is getting from people who call themselves fans. You guys are making recruiting impossible. The two weeks following our last game is the time to evaluate the direction of the program. What an awful place to coach and play you are making URI out to be. We would be much much better if so called fans lost their inferiority complex and appreciated the potential of this URI basketball program. GO RHODY!
NCAAs or Bust!
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

My friends have a band and have a song called Feed the Tree. I'm going to ask if I can parody the song to Feed the Troll.
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago My friends have a band and have a song called Feed the Tree. I'm going to ask if I can parody the song to Feed the Troll.
You’re friendly with members of Belly?
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

JimSidd wrote: 2 years ago
theblueram wrote: 2 years ago My friends have a band and have a song called Feed the Tree. I'm going to ask if I can parody the song to Feed the Troll.
You’re friendly with members of Belly?
I loved “Feed the Tree”. Used to play it all the time when it first came out. Even inched it’s way into Billboard Top 100. Band is from Newport which of course you know.

Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

Heard we have a walk on guard from new jersey? Not sure if information about him is out there, or how good he is. Haven't read anything about it on the board, but may have missed it as I've avoided most of the posts that have turned into Covid discussions!
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

Bos8 wrote: 2 years ago Heard we have a walk on guard from new jersey? Not sure if information about him is out there, or how good he is. Haven't read anything about it on the board, but may have missed it as I've avoided most of the posts that have turned into Covid discussions!
Gonna go out on a limb and say walk on guards aren’t what get the juices going
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Bos8 wrote: 2 years ago Heard we have a walk on guard from new jersey? Not sure if information about him is out there, or how good he is. Haven't read anything about it on the board, but may have missed it as I've avoided most of the posts that have turned into Covid discussions!
Parnell Pierre

https://gorhody.com/sports/mens-basketb ... ierre/6758
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

DC_Rams wrote: 2 years ago
Parnell Pierre

https://gorhody.com/sports/mens-basketb ... ierre/6758
Great names throughout the family - father is Voltare; three brothers Valdo, Roupnel and Moneil; sister Mojoanna.
Ramulous
Sly Williams

Unread post by Ramulous »

Seems like a great kid from the bio.
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

If he plays in many games, it will be a great sign for the success of the team! I'm not a big fan of short players.
NCAAs or Bust!
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

How can someone have so much time on their hands to troll this hard. Wtf 72
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago If he plays in many games, it will be a great sign for the success of the team! I'm not a big fan of short players.
Clown show.

Ban this idiot.
Go Rhody
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago If he plays in many games, it will be a great sign for the success of the team! I'm not a big fan of short players.
hahahahahahaha
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Wow just wow......
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

rambone 78 wrote: 2 years ago Wow just wow......
And. if the basket was 1 foot off the ground I wouldn't recruit many 7 footers. I guess we have many vertically challenged posters on the board.
NCAAs or Bust!