11/9 | Boston University | 7:00PM (YurView/ESPN+)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RamFaninSF
Abdul Fox

Re: 11/9 | Boston University | 7:00PM (YurView/ESPN+)

Unread post by RamFaninSF »

Gotta find a way to shoot more 3s. You can't expect to consistently win games with today's style of play only shooting 6 a game.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

……..Alumni Room Report……..beers an wine $8……..Thor filling in for a coach……..clearly referenced last year’s “bad chemistry” that is missing this year with good vibe among this years team……..also Todd Adds coaching experience to help the HC in areas like use of time outs……..loved the defensive intensity throughout the game…….gotta find some shots for Sheppard, loved the balanced scoring of the other guards……..some Mitchell bone head moves with ball…….too many fouls(duh)……I will take it, really loved the pressure on the ball defense…….building back the culture?…….no?
Last edited by section(105) 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ram logo via Grist 1938
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

Loved El Amin's defensive intensity and all around game. The other guards were pretty good too. Would like to see Shepperd be a little more aggressive. Tough night for the twins and Walker. Good ball movement for the most part. Always good to start off with a win.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago So Cox didn't learn time out management this off-season....

Any idea who the radio color commentator is? It's not Don Kaull, it's a guy named Tim. Wondering if this is a one off, a temporary thing, or a permanent move
Learn TO management? Who do you know that's better at killing momentum with a TO?
……Tim OShea………former coach of Bryant…….if not answered elsewhere……..
Ram logo via Grist 1938
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Let's Go!!!

Props to Cox for having the team locked in from the tip. I loved the energy from our guys on the floor... It reminded me of Hurley's defense which is very hard to do. Cox was a lot more vocal, and he seemed hungrier... The timeouts were brutal again, and I didn't like how we were rotating the bigs while in foul trouble. Overall I thought he had a well-coached game.

Ish is a stud.

I want Shep to be more aggressive. He had two beautiful layups. He still had a good game, but I think he can be a little more selfish.

EA is a leader. He was fantastic on the defensive end, and he seemed to be involved every time we needed to score a basket. That dagger 3 was excellent. Something I loved was when things started to get tough, EA would make all the guys huddle up. I never saw that from our team last year. You can tell this is a much closer group.

It was awesome seeing Makhi on the floor. He could have dropped 15+ if he hit some free throws. He had a couple of missed bunnies and forced shots, but overall, you can see he's highly talented, and I expect him to get better and better as the year goes on.

Makhel couldn't stay on the floor. The poor kid had a couple of awful calls. He'll be better.

Walker was not involved enough. They seemed to be forcing it to the twins on the block but not much for Walker. I think he only had 1 shot the entire game? My biggest worry this year was not utilizing Walker well. He didn't do much besides two assists.

Carey had a great first half. He hit a couple of nice layups and played great D. He had a couple of bad turnovers, but I think he looked better.

Martin was solid. He had a HUGE offensive rebound late that I think led to the EA 3.

Bassy had a lovely runner and a great block. I can't believe how much better he looked from when he played at Hendricken. He seems to have a fantastic work ethic, and I'm excited he's a Ram.

Bring on Bryant!!!!!!!
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

rhodyruckus wrote: 2 years ago
RF1 wrote: 2 years ago
jaywin86 wrote: 2 years ago

I went to the J&W game and forgot my card. My wife sent a picture of it from home, and it was accepted at security.

I have a photo of my vaccination card saved on my phone so that I have it if ever asked. Will now need to update it as I just got my booster days ago.
Same here: I know it was a very fast rollout to make these cards to go along with the doses, but did they really have to make the dimensions of the card half an inch too large in either direction to fit my wallet? Just inconvenient enough I don't take it anywhere for fear of wear and tear.
Of course it is too large, government and CDC at work !
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

jaywin86 wrote: 2 years ago

I went to the J&W game and forgot my card. My wife sent a picture of it from home, and it was accepted at security.

I have a photo of my vaccination card saved on my phone so that I have it if ever asked. Will now need to update it as I just got my booster days ago.
Same here: I know it was a very fast rollout to make these cards to go along with the doses, but did they really have to make the dimensions of the card half an inch too large in either direction to fit my wallet? Just inconvenient enough I don't take it anywhere for fear of wear and tear.
Good to know I have standard wallet size...
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Ugly win but our guards hit the free throws down the stretch to ice it. Keep doing that in close games and we'll be ok. 1-0. I'll take it.
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

I loved the defense tonight. The guards scored well in the paint. I dislike the timeout usage and not contesting free throw rebounds with weak shooters on the line. If our offense cuts down on turnovers we could be dangerous.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

So last year every play seemed to be a high pick and roll with Fatts. This game I cannot think of a single pick and roll.

How about a little mix up of the offense and for sure dump a Mitchell in the low post and get him the ball and get the hell outmofmthenway. This should not be that complicated, we do this up to 10 times a game. If that happens, the Mitchell’s should dominate many games. It’ s ok to get a Mitchell involved out high sometimes, but not every time.

And when the ball get to them, leave them room.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

RamFaninSF wrote: 2 years ago Gotta find a way to shoot more 3s. You can't expect to consistently win games with today's style of play only shooting 6 a game.
100 percent correct. The loss of DJ might hurt more than we thought
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

McRam wrote: 2 years ago
RamFaninSF wrote: 2 years ago Gotta find a way to shoot more 3s. You can't expect to consistently win games with today's style of play only shooting 6 a game.
DJ was a defensive liability.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

McRam wrote: 2 years ago So last year every play seemed to be a high pick and roll with Fatts. This game I cannot think of a single pick and roll.

How about a little mix up of the offense and for sure dump a Mitchell in the low post and get him the ball and get the hell outmofmthenway. This should not be that complicated, we do this up to 10 times a game. If that happens, the Mitchell’s should dominate many games. It’ s ok to get a Mitchell involved out high sometimes, but not every time.

Not sure what you mean. The offense was almost 100% new today. Sets designed to get shots close to the basket. Lots of screens and back screens. The twins had at least 10-15 possessions with their back to the basket where either they took a bad shot, were fouled or simply scored.

The 3 seems like it will only be taken when it’s open, I like it, but folks are right, we have to put up more than what we did today.
DeanDome88
Tom Garrick

Unread post by DeanDome88 »

adam914 wrote: 2 years ago Whoever put in the work to get the students to turn out tonight deserves some credit. Their sections look pretty full on TV at least.
It was a badly needed boost to sad attendance.
ram1980
Art Stephenson

Unread post by ram1980 »

Not sure this team will win a game with a lot of threes. Shep the only pure shooter and he had trouble getting open .. concerted effort to move the ball and get it down low. This team will need to keep up the intensity on defense and score some easy transition baskets. Rebounding will have to improve.. need to control the defensive glass and run when possible. Had a couple of chances but made poor passes. Offensive rebounding will need to be a strength too. Not there tonight. Ishes both played well on both ends of the court.. great student turnout and most stayed til the end kudos to them. And yes the arena can get loud even with wearing masks. Imagine that. So nice to be back watching URI hoops live and in person.
PeterRamTime
Frank Keaney

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Perimeter defense for most of the game was impressive and defense in the paint wasn't bad either . Not many wide open looks from deep for BU
which was a change that was welcome. Offensively it was a bit sluggish but kind of expected for an opener . Overall a decent performance . The two Ishes carried the team on offense . I think the offense will be fine . Thomas does look ready to play and Mahki looked healthy . Not to much to criticize
here.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

……regarding the threes……..sure, should a team with our history and player career stats be shooting more threes? Idk, but I think we gotta find plays/sets that get Sheppard open for his shot…….would the open up things for the Twins to operate………the three attempts can’t be heaved up Harris like by the twins, Walker………for us to be ‘dangerous’ improved three point shooting has got to be part of the mix……..No?
Ram logo via Grist 1938
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

If we aren't good at shooting 3's then I have no problem not shooting them lol.

That's as long as our bigs play well enough that is. That might be the only negative [along with the TO's] from last night.

I liked the defense and the intensity though. Keep that up, and we will be in most games going forward.

Overall a decent win over a decent team.
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Of course it is too large, government and CDC at work !
Never asked us for it last night!
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Don’t like how Makhi thinks he’s Kevin Durant breaking guys down off the dribble from the perimeter.

It was either a turnover or a missed shot. That’ll work even less against better teams. Hoping that isn’t a sign of things to come.

Besides that, he was very active down low and filled the stat sheet.

Just don’t think him on the perimeter is going to bring a lot of success.
Go Rhody
BlackDogRants
Steve Chubin

Unread post by BlackDogRants »

Eh... its a win. Thats my take away from watching the game last night. I know everyone is amped up for the season, and rightfully so. I unfortunately dont see too much to get excited about with this team. They look like a very typical middle of the pack, mid-major team. Just happily existing in mediocrity.

Ish was the only glimmer of excitement. It is nice to see a freshman stay with the team into his sophomore season. Def saw a little bit of maturity and growth from last year. I would have bet the house he was going to transfer.

Anyway ... I guess I will continue to live in the hopes of 2017/2018 until something fun happens again lol.
Rhody72
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhody72 »

We can play competitively when any one player has an off game, Cox would rather call a TO off a positive than a negative. It is clear that this is an intentional strategy. There is research that shows rewarding positive acts is more effective than punishing negative acts. Most coaches are control freaks and take the opposite approach. This is how Cox is different and may be more in tune with the culture of present day players, Time will tell if this is a winning strategy. But, I get it.
NCAAs or Bust!
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

BlackDogRants wrote: 2 years ago Eh... its a win. Thats my take away from watching the game last night. I know everyone is amped up for the season, and rightfully so. I unfortunately dont see too much to get excited about with this team. They look like a very typical middle of the pack, mid-major team. Just happily existing in mediocrity.

Ish was the only glimmer of excitement. It is nice to see a freshman stay with the team into his sophomore season. Def saw a little bit of maturity and growth from last year. I would have bet the house he was going to transfer.

Anyway ... I guess I will continue to live in the hopes of 2017/2018 until something fun happens again lol.
If you are a longtime Rhody fan, you should be used to the highs and lows. I come to expect it and enjoy watching the games regardless.
I am really looking forward to this season because we missed out in 20-21, and I also anticipate this team to be much improved.
Hopefully a year will make a big difference.
RIFan
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RIFan »

I think they said on the TV that El-Amin had made 173, 3's while at Ball State and that would put him in at #6 career wise at URI. I believe the 3pt line is the same here and in the A10, so I expect him to shoot more. If he hits his average # of 3's this season(58) that would give him 231 in his college career and that would be good for #3 ahead of EC and behind Tyson, if it had all been done at Rhody.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago We can play competitively when any one player has an off game, Cox would rather call a TO off a positive than a negative. It is clear that this is an intentional strategy. There is research that shows rewarding positive acts is more effective than punishing negative acts. Most coaches are control freaks and take the opposite approach. This is how Cox is different and may be more in tune with the culture of present day players, Time will tell if this is a winning strategy. But, I get it.
It just seems to kill mo' tho...if we score a couple quick baskets, it should have you jakked to D up and steal another....not take a time out and chill.... But what do I know? Never been a coach...
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

BlackDogRants wrote: 2 years ago Eh... its a win. Thats my take away from watching the game last night. I know everyone is amped up for the season, and rightfully so. I unfortunately dont see too much to get excited about with this team. They look like a very typical middle of the pack, mid-major team. Just happily existing in mediocrity.

DH is a great coach. He was a winning coach here. More often than not, we won many games by the skin of our teeth. Is the expectation to win here, or dominate every game and fill the stat sheet full of only positives?

If that’s the expectation, I’m sure Gonzaga has plenty of room left on their bandwagon.

I wasn’t overly impressed last night either, but film will show the mistakes and the team will have to build from them.

This is A10 basketball, it is what it is. 30 games to go.

Tony Bennett lost to a team last night that is slated to be behind BU in that conference. How much does that really mean? Time will tell.
BleedBlue87
ARD

Unread post by BleedBlue87 »

Is anyone able to explain to me about the roster years? They announced ish as a freshman last night and I swear others on this list should be further along no?

https://gorhody.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by KingstonLane »

Sounds like it’s a good thing you didn’t bet they cause that’s a freezing cold take.

Why in the world would Ish have transferred? And to where? A lower tier program? Not exactly sure that there’s a big appetite for guards averaging 6ppg. This isn’t a slight at him, I like his upside and look forward to him developing.
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

BleedBlue87 wrote: 2 years ago Is anyone able to explain to me about the roster years? They announced ish as a freshman last night and I swear others on this list should be further along no?

https://gorhody.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster
Last year was a "free year" because of COVID. Even if someone played last year it did not count as a year against their eligibility. So Ish Leggett who played last year is still a "freshman" in terms of eligibility.
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

good dub. the positives certainly outweigh the negative.

good intensity on the D end, offensively need to learn how to play better with the lead and put a team away. Foul trouble is always concerning.

I wouldn't say they let BU 'hang around', I thought BU was a decent team but when you smell blood, be a shark.
:lol:
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

I agree that last night was not a "great win" but it also does not necessarily set up for a mediocre season (although that is still possible). Things that changed from last season that give me some hope this season will be better:

- more ball movement on offense with more designed plays
- better perimeter D and better defensive intensity in general (last year Fatts was a monster defensively 1 on 1, but team Defense was poor).
- better shot selection on offense

This game could have been put away earlier if the team finished on several fast breaks where the outlet pass was thrown a little too far. Ish had an alley oop pass on a break that was a foot long. Those opportunities were created by the Defensive intensity and I expect the team will improve as they get more opportunities. I did like that they were attempting to pass on the break a lot - which is another change from last year.

BOLD PREDICTION: Jalen Carey will be a fan favorite by the end of the season. He won't start this year, but coming off the bench he will wreak havoc on defense and lead to a lot of fast break points.
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

rhodylaw wrote: 2 years agoBOLD PREDICTION: Jalen Carey will be a fan favorite by the end of the season. He won't start this year, but coming off the bench he will wreak havoc on defense and lead to a lot of fast break points.
IDK about fan favorite but I was VERY pleased with how he looked. I think he was out of control just once. He looked like a completely different player than in years past. Hopefully he can keep growing as a player & be a great defensive spark off the bench. Just give me a solid 15-17 minutes off the bench & I will be happy. Lock down your defender, take care of the ball, grab the occasional board & score 5 or 6 a game.
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

spookydog wrote: 2 years ago
rhodylaw wrote: 2 years agoBOLD PREDICTION: Jalen Carey will be a fan favorite by the end of the season. He won't start this year, but coming off the bench he will wreak havoc on defense and lead to a lot of fast break points.
IDK about fan favorite but I was VERY pleased with how he looked. I think he was out of control just once. He looked like a completely different player than in years past. Hopefully he can keep growing as a player & be a great defensive spark off the bench. Just give me a solid 15-17 minutes off the bench & I will be happy. Lock down your defender, take care of the ball, grab the occasional board & score 5 or 6 a game.
I'm kind of in "wait and see" mode with him. I don't have time to look it up right now, but I think he might have had some decent games to start last year too, but struggled against better teams that could handle his athleticism. Still though, better this than a bad game.

And, seeing Ish as leading scorer is a good sign, since the biggest thing this year's team needs is "The Guy" among the wings, who's a star, that can get a tough bucket late. Last year, Fatts couldn't do it, whether because of injury, ineffectiveness or both, depending on your perspective. If the rest of the roster is solid, having Ish as a legitimate All-A10 player really raises their ceiling.
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

KingstonLane wrote: 2 years ago

Sounds like it’s a good thing you didn’t bet they cause that’s a freezing cold take.

Why in the world would Ish have transferred? And to where? A lower tier program? Not exactly sure that there’s a big appetite for guards averaging 6ppg. This isn’t a slight at him, I like his upside and look forward to him developing.
If you're an intelligent recruiter, you want to land these guys before they break out and have many teams reaching out. Toppin averaged 5 pts a game his freshman season but landed at Kentucky.... I thought Ish had a better freshman season than he did. As the year went on, it was clear that Ish was getting better and better and should end up being a top A10 player... If he said he wanted to transfer, better programs than ours would recruit him.

The good news is he stayed and looked fantastic last night!
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago
spookydog wrote: 2 years ago
I'm kind of in "wait and see" mode with him. I don't have time to look it up right now, but I think he might have had some decent games to start last year too, but struggled against better teams that could handle his athleticism. Still though, better this than a bad game.

And, seeing Ish as leading scorer is a good sign, since the biggest thing this year's team needs is "The Guy" among the wings, who's a star, that can get a tough bucket late. Last year, Fatts couldn't do it, whether because of injury, ineffectiveness or both, depending on your perspective. If the rest of the roster is solid, having Ish as a legitimate All-A10 player really raises their ceiling.
Carey did have some good games early on last season. With our weak schedule, I think Carey should be able to take advantage. He should be more athletic than most guys on the floor.
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 years ago

If you're an intelligent recruiter, you want to land these guys before they break out and have many teams reaching out. Toppin averaged 5 pts a game his freshman season but landed at Kentucky.... I thought Ish had a better freshman season than he did. As the year went on, it was clear that Ish was getting better and better and should end up being a top A10 player... If he said he wanted to transfer, better programs than ours would recruit him.

The good news is he stayed and looked fantastic last night!
I get your overall point, but we’re talking apples and oranges here.

Toppin completely rode the coattails of his brothers success and national player of the year honors. If Obi Toppin doesn’t exist, Jacob Toppin is not playing at Kentucky.
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Meanwhile Toppin is extremely mediocre and overlooked at KENTUCKY. Would’ve been much better suited here.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

DC_Rams wrote: 2 years ago Meanwhile Toppin is extremely mediocre and overlooked at KENTUCKY. Would’ve been much better suited here.
Can't really say he's overlooked at Kentucky.

Many people (including me) said he'd be collecting splinters on the bench and get overrecruited there, but last night Toppin played 23 minutes off the bench against Duke and had the second most rebounds on the team.

Yes I know CJ Fredrick was hurt and not playing, but 23 minutes against Duke is nothing to scoff at.
Go Rhody
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

Cmon. What do you mean where would he transfer? Programs don’t just look at points per game and say he can’t come here because he average 6ppg. He wasn’t a full time player. It sounds like he enjoys it here, but don’t be fooled that he couldn’t transfer in a heartbeat. Toppin went to Kentucky and accomplished very little here. Ish is URI’s best player right now
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago
DC_Rams wrote: 2 years ago Meanwhile Toppin is extremely mediocre and overlooked at KENTUCKY. Would’ve been much better suited here.

Many people (including me) said he'd be collecting splinters on the bench and get overrecruited there, but last night Toppin played 23 minutes off the bench against Duke and had the second most rebounds on the team.

Yes I know CJ Fredrick was hurt and not playing, but 23 minutes against Duke is nothing to scoff at.
But he’s not doing anything to increase his stock.
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

DC_Rams wrote: 2 years ago
Rhody15 wrote: 2 years ago

But he’s not doing anything to increase his stock.
I disagree with that - being a bench/role player at KENTUCKY is a probably a better position then starting in the A10. I do not think the kid will ever get to his brother's level of dominating college basketball so it is probably a good spot for him. It is probably one of the few schools in the country that he could have transferred to that would make sense from a pro standpoint because I don't think he is a transformational talent that his brother was.
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

RamStock wrote: 2 years ago

Cmon. What do you mean where would he transfer? Programs don’t just look at points per game and say he can’t come here because he average 6ppg. He wasn’t a full time player. It sounds like he enjoys it here, but don’t be fooled that he couldn’t transfer in a heartbeat. Toppin went to Kentucky and accomplished very little here. Ish is URI’s best player right now
Toppin is the exception not the rule. Kid took full advantage of his brother being a National star and used his last name to get him to a blue chip program. His stats didn’t warrant that transfer what so ever.
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Guys, there's already a Toppin thread. Can we keep things on-topic to the BU game? Thanks.

https://keaneyblue.com/viewtopic.php?t=7892&start=200
DC_Rams
Sly Williams

Unread post by DC_Rams »

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago Guys, there's already a Toppin thread. Can we keep things on-topic to the BU game? Thanks.

There are threads here on multiple different topics….they all get hijacked at some point or another. Lol
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

SGreenwell wrote: 2 years ago Guys, there's already a Toppin thread. Can we keep things on-topic to the BU game? Thanks.

There are threads here on multiple different topics….they all get hijacked at some point or another. Lol
True, and it's not like we're going to suspend someone because they had a stray thought about Toppin that they threw into this game thread. But since the conversation was starting to stray, well, best to redirect it. I like a loose sprinkling of anarchy, not full out "cats living together with dogs" style, a la the end of Ghostbusters.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

DeanDome88 wrote: 2 years ago
adam914 wrote: 2 years ago Whoever put in the work to get the students to turn out tonight deserves some credit. Their sections look pretty full on TV at least.
It was a badly needed boost to sad attendance.
There have been signs stuck in the ground all around campus for the past several days. Many signs throughout dorms, quad, classroom buildings and streets. Promoting both the BU and Bryant games
KingstonLane
Cuttino Mobley

Last thought on this game and looking forward

Does Leggett remind anyone else of Terrell? Seems to be well built physically, listed at 180 which I would imagine is on the lighter side (crazy to think terrell was listed at 220lbs)

Biggest similarity to me is how solid he is across his whole game. Plays confident, under control, and with purpose. Only difference might be to see if Ish can develop a more consistent 3 pointer. Looking back at Terrell stats it’s definitely something he improved on year over year.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

DJ was a defensive liability.
Agree DJ in man to man was often lost. Always thought if he was used at top of key in a 1-3-1 would be really disruptive when his height and long arms. Not for a whole game. 15ish minutes
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

McRam wrote: 2 years ago So last year every play seemed to be a high pick and roll with Fatts. This game I cannot think of a single pick and roll.

Not sure what you mean. The offense was almost 100% new today. Sets designed to get shots close to the basket. Lots of screens and back screens. The twins had at least 10-15 possessions with their back to the basket where either they took a bad shot, were fouled or simply scored.

The 3 seems like it will only be taken when it’s open, I like it, but folks are right, we have to put up more than what we did today.