Bubble tracker 2017

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Bubble tracker 2017

Unread post by RoadyJay »

I'm pissed we won the A10 championship! After all the time I spent analyzing and agonizing over RPI, kenpom, BPI, bubbles, etc... All for nothing!!

Hehehehe ;) :lol:
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

You were the guy that said we would be there all along , great job Jay !!
RoadyJay
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RoadyJay »

I can't take credit reef.

What I actually had been saying is that I never thought we were mathematically eliminated from the at-large conversation. I had my doubts like everyone this season though, including after losing to PC.... After losing to Houston... Valpo.... LaSalle.... Fordham...

Incredible turnaround... 8 in a row!
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

reef wrote:Wasn't that hard to pick the at larges this year . I think most had Cuse out anyway
Everyone that didn't work for ESPN.
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

I just heard the selection chair say that URI was going to be in regardless of yesterday but by winning yesterday they got out of the first 4 and Providence got their spot in the first 4. lol.
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

Jay how did we do on the foul shot metric you were following? have a feeeling we did pretty damn well.
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

That's true after the Fordham game we weren't mathematically eliminated but we had to be damn near perfect win out to A10 finals and boom we haven't lost since nice
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

That's true after the Fordham game we weren't mathematically eliminated but we had to be damn near perfect win out to A10 finals and boom we haven't lost since nice