2/26 | George Washington | 7:00PM (ESPN+)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Re: 2/26 | George Washington | 7:00PM (ESPN+)

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Cox says Fatts is really working on squaring up on his 3 pt. shots....can't hurt...and Jeff is a gym rat so much that Cox has to tell him once in a while to take a break...lol
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Whatever Fatts id , it worked.
Seawrightspostgame
Sly Williams

Unread post by Seawrightspostgame »

All year Fatts is shooting like a fading kick his leg out shot. Often contested. The least things going on and effecting your momentum are the best.
I want to change my name to BlockIslandFerry
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rambone 78 wrote: 5 years ago Cox says Fatts is really working on squaring up on his 3 pt. shots....can't hurt...and Jeff is a gym rat so much that Cox has to tell him once in a while to take a break...lol
Been saying that for months. He shoots off balance leaning to his right or left, often shoots falling away from the basket. There are reasons he is the worst in D1
Doesn’t anyone there review tape with the kid?
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

ramster wrote: 5 years ago
rambone 78 wrote: 5 years ago Cox says Fatts is really working on squaring up on his 3 pt. shots....can't hurt...and Jeff is a gym rat so much that Cox has to tell him once in a while to take a break...lol
Been saying that for months. He shoots off balance leaning to his right or left, often shoots falling away from the basket. There are reasons he is the worst in D1
Doesn’t anyone there review tape with the kid?
I’m sure they have - it’s tough to break bad habits in the middle of the season. Sounds like the player is working on making the adjustment. I would expect a much better shooter next season.