2/14 | Dayton | 9:00PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: 12/30 | Dayton | 7:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 years ago
NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 years ago

I know the answer. I'm waiting for the numbers from your 'source'.
I'm going to go with "no one really knows for sure, except Bb78"?
Obviously, you don't.
Well, yeah...if I knew, I wouldn't say you're the only one. Do you need a math lesson?
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I'm going to go with "no one really knows for sure, except Bb78"?
Obviously, you don't.
Well, yeah...if I knew, I wouldn't say you're the only one. Do you need a math lesson?
I'll take the math lesson if you take a lesson on how not to be a shithead. Deal?
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Obviously, you don't.
I'll take the math lesson if you take a lesson on how not to be a shithead. Deal?
Lol, that was easy.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

Taylor Swift wrote: 2 years ago

Ok, now show me the numbers of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated that are taking the hospital beds.

Call up the hospitals and ask them for actual real-time stats on this.
I know the answer. I'm waiting for the numbers from your 'source'.
Many of the deaths are "covid related" not necessarily from "covid" itself. I don't owe you a book report here.... but here's an article for you. It's not really a numbers thing, you need to take a step back and look at the entire scope of how these deaths are reported.

https://www.aamc.org/news-insights/how- ... omplicated
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

RhodyFanNotAlum wrote: 2 years ago

What I don't get is how these kids have to wear these face diapers sitting in their classes but then go eat and drink in the cafeteria with no masks. Does the virus not spread at noontime?
I think it's really more about limiting the potential spread than preventing it outright. Let's say my child goes to school for a full day and sits next to several kids in the classroom, several different kids in the library, other kids on the bus, and other kids in the cafeteria. If it turns out later that she's contagious with Covid, she still might have infected the two kids she sat next to at lunch, but the hope is that the masks have stopped it from spreading to the dozen or so other kids she was close by to that day.

Personally I'm not in favor of broad mask mandates, but I do think masks work to limit the spread of the virus, and I don't find them to be nearly the nuisance that some people do.
Limiting potential spread = eating and drinking / saliva droplets / spread the virus.

I still say that the masks are "oh for safety" but incredibly detrimental to child development. Kids who are nonverbal or communicate via facial expressions have had a really tough go of it. They test these kids once a week fishing for cases to add to the DOH numbers. It's really sad and heartbreaking that for some kids, this is the only reality they know.

For the love of God, surely the vaccination is there and it works but it absolutely cannot and should not be forced on people. Everyone still has the right to make their own proper medical decisions. Especially since the virus is transmitted whether or not someone is vaccinated. An unvaccinated person isn't going to give a vaccinated person a "worse" form of the virus. That's the one part I don't get that's so difficult for people to understand.
How in the world is ignoring science and irrefutable data by refusing to get a vaccine a proper medical decision? There is an ENORMOUS difference in the percentage of hospitalizations and deaths between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Thank God these stupid, stubborn miscreants weren't around when the polio vaccine was invented or we'd have a nation of cripples.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: 12/30 | Dayton | (POSTPONED)

"Stupid stubborn miscreants"... beautiful, just beautiful. I mean...if that doesn't get those people to change their minds, nothing will.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

PeteRI wrote: 2 years ago
RhodyFanNotAlum wrote: 2 years ago

I think it's really more about limiting the potential spread than preventing it outright. Let's say my child goes to school for a full day and sits next to several kids in the classroom, several different kids in the library, other kids on the bus, and other kids in the cafeteria. If it turns out later that she's contagious with Covid, she still might have infected the two kids she sat next to at lunch, but the hope is that the masks have stopped it from spreading to the dozen or so other kids she was close by to that day.

Personally I'm not in favor of broad mask mandates, but I do think masks work to limit the spread of the virus, and I don't find them to be nearly the nuisance that some people do.
Limiting potential spread = eating and drinking / saliva droplets / spread the virus.

I still say that the masks are "oh for safety" but incredibly detrimental to child development. Kids who are nonverbal or communicate via facial expressions have had a really tough go of it. They test these kids once a week fishing for cases to add to the DOH numbers. It's really sad and heartbreaking that for some kids, this is the only reality they know.

For the love of God, surely the vaccination is there and it works but it absolutely cannot and should not be forced on people. Everyone still has the right to make their own proper medical decisions. Especially since the virus is transmitted whether or not someone is vaccinated. An unvaccinated person isn't going to give a vaccinated person a "worse" form of the virus. That's the one part I don't get that's so difficult for people to understand.
How in the world is ignoring science and irrefutable data by refusing to get a vaccine a proper medical decision? There is an ENORMOUS difference in the percentage of hospitalizations and deaths between vaccinated and unvaccinated people. Thank God these stupid, stubborn miscreants weren't around when the polio vaccine was invented or we'd have a nation of cripples.

"Cripple" is a highly insensitive and stereotypical term to use to those who are not able-bodied. I am not even being sarcastic for how disrespectful that is. How shallow.
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

"Cripple" is a highly insensitive and stereotypical term to use to those who are not able-bodied. I am not even being sarcastic for how disrespectful that is. How shallow.
Nice obfuscation to throw out the PC card to obscure the truth of my statement. If people acted as selfishly and stupidly during the polio epidemic as they are during this pandemic WE WOULD HAVE HAD GENERATIONS OF SEVERELY HANDICAPPED PEOPLE, NOT TO MENTION FAR MORE FATALITIES.

Carry on with your trenchant and incisive observations, Ms. Swift.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

"
Nice obfuscation to throw out the PC card to obscure the truth of my statement. If people acted as selfishly and stupidly during the polio epidemic as they are during this pandemic WE WOULD HAVE HAD GENERATIONS OF SEVERELY HANDICAPPED PEOPLE, NOT TO MENTION FAR MORE FATALITIES.

Trenchant and incisive - they mean the same freaking thing. How redundant. LMAO and no I didn't even need to look it up cuz I'm not a clown.

I didn't "obscure" any truth to your statement - you're throwing out "cripple" and "stupid" like you're holier than thou. Using the word "cripple" is the same as using the R word. Public forum. We don't do that these days. I'm not even remotely PC, but when it comes to this kind of insensitivity for someone's physical or mental ability it's absolutely disgusting.

So, if people aren't getting a vaccine that makes them "selfish"? I don't even get the logic you people have anymore. Someone wanting to risk getting sick and maybe hospitalized is selfish? I really don't think it's anyone's business whether or not they're vaccinated. No one has even asked me for a vaccine card. I don't see the hysteria you're claiming. Out of roughly a mil people in RI, there have been less than ~300k cases with 3k deaths. So, based on that math right there, pretty robust survival rate, and we've only had the vaccine for less than a year. Plus no differentiation between "covid related death" and "death from covid" .

I'm not living my life carrying around my vaccine card in case Barbara at TJ Maxx is asking for it.
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Gracious! I uttered an offensive word to make a point. Fetch the fainting pills Margaret!

Ever heard of South Park, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr? Nah ... You're too busy defending your spurious line of reasoning to have time for humor.
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

PeteRI wrote: 2 years ago Gracious! I uttered an offensive word to make a point. Fetch the fainting pills Margaret!

Ever heard of South Park, Dave Chappelle, Bill Burr? Nah ... You're too busy defending your spurious line of reasoning to have time for humor.

LOL It's funny you're trying to condescend me by throwing out the names of comedic work I am basically an expert on..... :D

South Park - watched it ever since the first episode since I was in 8th grade in 1997
Dave Chappelle - watched every episode of his show (I was a student on campus when it came out). I follow everything he's put out. His Prince is more Prince than Prince was.
BIll Burr - my G, especially his cubicle bit.

If Covid was so fatal and transmissible why on earth are all the Korona Karens throwing their masks out in parking lots once they're done with them? They're not properly disposed of, so it's okay to toss these and no fear of infecting others?
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Rhody72 wrote: 2 years ago We should follow the guidelines of the CDC and NIH. These institutions are guided by science under the new administration. Ignore the opinions of know-nothings. I'm tired of unvaccinated luddites clogging up our health care system. Set up tents and provide them with compassionate care.

CDC - Indon,t think so. Just today, Walinskynthe politician told us that she was reducing the quarantine period from 10 to 5 days. She explained this was not the science but a”all that people would tolerate “

It is more than a shame that we don’t have real science to share it’s us.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

"

Trenchant and incisive - they mean the same freaking thing. How redundant. LMAO and no I didn't even need to look it up cuz I'm not a clown.

I didn't "obscure" any truth to your statement - you're throwing out "cripple" and "stupid" like you're holier than thou. Using the word "cripple" is the same as using the R word. Public forum. We don't do that these days. I'm not even remotely PC, but when it comes to this kind of insensitivity for someone's physical or mental ability it's absolutely disgusting.

So, if people aren't getting a vaccine that makes them "selfish"? I don't even get the logic you people have anymore. Someone wanting to risk getting sick and maybe hospitalized is selfish? I really don't think it's anyone's business whether or not they're vaccinated. No one has even asked me for a vaccine card. I don't see the hysteria you're claiming. Out of roughly a mil people in RI, there have been less than ~300k cases with 3k deaths. So, based on that math right there, pretty robust survival rate, and we've only had the vaccine for less than a year. Plus no differentiation between "covid related death" and "death from covid" .

I'm not living my life carrying around my vaccine card in case Barbara at TJ Maxx is asking for it.
You're right, but it's hard to claim the moral high ground when you were calling this the "China virus" last page
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago
"

You're right, but it's hard to claim the moral high ground when you were calling this the "China virus" last page

The virus originated in China.

Variants were called “UK Variant” and “South African variant”. Variants can be localized but not the virus itself?

There’s zero correlation to me defending a protected class of people than there is about a virus. I see zero wrong with it being called the China virus.
NC_Ram
Steve Chubin

Unread post by NC_Ram »

theblueram wrote: 2 years ago
bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago

Are you vaxxed? Then what in the heck do you care about if people are unvaxxed and don't wear a mask? The vaxx doesn't work?
You are being intentionally difficult at this point. A virus needs hosts to spread and mutate. Unvaccinated people are more susceptible hosts. This thing doesn’t end if more people don’t get vaccinated it’s pretty simple.
I am being intentionally difficult. If people are not vaccinated, why do you care? But people go to restaurants with no masks and my daughter in high school, who is vaxxed, has to wear a face diaper all day? Do you have a child who is in school? These kids think all adults are absolute fucking idiots. And I agree with them.

or my favorite ... airplanes. So long as you're eating peanuts or a snack, you can have you mask off. The virus is smart enough to know when you're snacking and will wait till your finished and have your mask on before it becomes a threat again. Complete lunacy!!!

Can we please get back to our normal lives of canceling Mr. Potatoe Head and Pepe le pew?
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NC_Ram wrote: 2 years ago
bigappleram wrote: 2 years ago

You are being intentionally difficult at this point. A virus needs hosts to spread and mutate. Unvaccinated people are more susceptible hosts. This thing doesn’t end if more people don’t get vaccinated it’s pretty simple.
I am being intentionally difficult. If people are not vaccinated, why do you care? But people go to restaurants with no masks and my daughter in high school, who is vaxxed, has to wear a face diaper all day? Do you have a child who is in school? These kids think all adults are absolute fucking idiots. And I agree with them.

or my favorite ... airplanes. So long as you're eating peanuts or a snack, you can have you mask off. The virus is smart enough to know when you're snacking and will wait till your finished and have your mask on before it becomes a threat again. Complete lunacy!!!

Can we please get back to our normal lives of canceling Mr. Potatoe Head and Pepe le pew?
Or kids in school must wear masks but 14,000 screaming, drinking, eating Adults at the Dunkin Donuts Center do not need to wear masks for the PC-URI game when the Omicron Variant was already known in early November in South Africa, Botswana and Hong Kong.
Last edited by ramster 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Yea doesn’t make any sense.
GO RAMS
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago

The virus originated in China.

Variants were called “UK Variant” and “South African variant”. Variants can be localized but not the virus itself?

There’s zero correlation to me defending a protected class of people than there is about a virus. I see zero wrong with it being called the China virus.
You see zero wrong with it being called the China virus? I'm assuming you're not of Asian descent. Ask Asian-Americans how life has been due to calling it the China virus? (Do you have any friends who are Asian American?) Or read some articles about the attacks they've faced. Get out of your bubble.
NHRamFan
Lamar Odom

Unread post by NHRamFan »

In other news, the Dayton game was postponed...
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

! Message from: ATPTourFan
We have a COVID thread for any discussion not specific to the Dayton game.
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

ATPTourFan wrote: 2 years ago We have a COVID thread[/url] for any discussion not specific to the Dayton game.[/mod]
Hey! You got Covid in my Dayton thread!

Hey! You got Dayton in my Covid thread!
NHRamFan
Lamar Odom

Unread post by NHRamFan »

ATPTourFan wrote: 2 years ago We have a COVID thread[/url] for any discussion not specific to the Dayton game.[/mod]
Hey! You got Covid in my Dayton thread!

Hey! You got Dayton in my Covid thread!
It's a breath mint!
It's a suppository!
It's two! Two! Two things in one!!
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

The game is now on Valentines Day (a Monday) at 9 pm.
From gorhody: Ticket exchange or refund requests will not be honored past January 12, 2022, at the 12:00 PM deadline.
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

……..wow, will be day for longer nap……lots of time to get hydrated, maybe they will open the RC at 730………two fisted Whalers pre game………go Rhody………
Ram logo via Grist 1938
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Re: 2/14 | Dayton | 9:00PM

Unread post by PeteRI »

WTF with the 9pm start?!
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

PeteRI wrote: 2 years ago WTF with the 9pm start?!
TV scheduling
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

……..think Dayton will set up in a zone, fall back, let us bomb from three?……..will be interesting to see what both teams records are going into that game………go Rhody…….
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

This game is now the day after the Super Bowl/Valentine's Day and a 9:00 start on a Monday- all the makings for a Ryan Center ghost town unless they have a huge student turnout.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Re: 2/14 | Dayton | 9:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by ramster »

So the night after the Super Bowl lowers attendance on a college campus? 24 hours after the game?
Come on, man.
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Rhodyram wrote: 2 years ago This game is now the day after the Super Bowl/Valentine's Day and a 9:00 start on a Monday- all the makings for a Ryan Center ghost town unless they have a huge student turnout.
Nah, it will be a full house with all you sweethearts there! :D :D :D
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago So the night after the Super Bowl lowers attendance on a college campus? 24 hours after the game?
Come on, man.
Most people stay up late/attend a party to watch the Super Bowl which ends 1030ish on a Sunday night then go to work/ school on Monday. You don’t think that will effect attendance to see a mediocre Rhody team play at 900 the following night??? No doubt it does.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhodyram wrote: 2 years ago
ramster wrote: 2 years ago So the night after the Super Bowl lowers attendance on a college campus? 24 hours after the game?
Come on, man.
Most people stay up late/attend a party to watch the Super Bowl which ends 1030ish on a Sunday night then go to work/ school on Monday. You don’t think that will effect attendance to see a mediocre Rhody team play at 900 the following night??? No doubt it does.
I’d guess that those people were not going to a 9pm game anyway. I’d guess covid fears will keep people away the most.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

The Super Bowl is usually the first Sunday in Feb. did it move? I had assumed with an extra game they got rid of the bye week.
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

steviep123 wrote: 2 years ago The Super Bowl is usually the first Sunday in Feb. did it move? I had assumed with an extra game they got rid of the bye week.
Yes, pushed back a week
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Game preview has been updated.

In addition, Shaidzon will be opening prior to tonight's game. So hope to see you there.
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Last game Camara had 18 points and 10 rebs. against us, Holmes also had a strong game.
The Mitchells along with Walker will have their hands full tonight with their bigs, they also have Amzil off the bench.

The key will be our guard play, they must all step up for us to have a chance.

They are deep in the backcourt/wing with Elvis, Smith, and some size with Blakney, Weaver, and Brea.

Let's see if our team can put together back-to-back strong games.

Due to our erratic (mostly not good) play, I am not really confident on this one.

But wish them the best, Go Rhody.
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

soooooooo which Rhody team will show up tonight??

If the team that played Davidson, URI by 13.

if the the other guys show, Dayton by 20.
:lol:
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago Last game Camara had 18 points and 10 rebs. against us, Holmes also had a strong game.
The Mitchells along with Walker will have their hands full tonight with their bigs, they also have Amzil off the bench.

They are deep in the backcourt/wing with Elvis, Smith, and some size with Blakney, Weaver, and Brea.

Due to our erratic (mostly not good) play, I am not really confident on this one.

Last game we lost by 2 points at Dayton.

I think we win our 2nd consecutive game against the #1 Ranked NET A10 Team. Davidson then Dayton.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

ramster wrote: 2 years ago
Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago Last game Camara had 18 points and 10 rebs. against us, Holmes also had a strong game.

Last game we lost by 2 points at Dayton.

I think we win our 2nd consecutive game against the #1 Ranked NET A10 Team. Davidson then Dayton.
I like your optimism; hope you are right.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Not having CBSS sucks. Another win here would really screw the conference, but what can you do.
GO RAMS
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

Dayton is a good team but they can play bad basketball. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we beat them. We should beat a team like this at home in year 4. I expected to split with them before the season.

Rhody wins by 6
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I don’t see how another win for URI screws the A10 Conference. And even if it did who cares if it’s not URI getting screwed.

Best NET is Dayton at 59. Not good for At-Large consideration if you are from a Mid-Major.

Since St Bonaventure was preseason ranked in Top 15 I guess every team that has beaten the Bonnie’s screwed the A10.

One game at a time. Beat Dayton.

Top 4 NET Rankings in A10:

59 - Dayton
60 - St Louis
61 - Davidson
67 - VCU
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

ramster wrote: 2 years ago I don’t see how another win for URI screws the A10 Conference. And even if it did who cares if it’s not URI getting screwed.

Best NET is Dayton at 59. Not good for At-Large consideration if you are from a Mid-Major.

Since St Bonaventure was preseason ranked in Top 15 I guess every team that has beaten the Bonnie’s screwed the A10.

59 - Dayton
60 - St Louis
61 - Davidson
67 - VCU
We want our conference to receive at large bids. We have no chance at a bid....Dayton is still alive...

Losing to a bad A10 team will ruin their shot at a bid. I'll still be rooting for Rhody, but the conference will want Dayton to win.
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 years ago Dayton is a good team but they can play bad basketball. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we beat them. We should beat a team like this at home in year 4. I expected to split with them before the season.

Rhody wins by 6
…….I said in the previous Dayton game, I said they lay like we do, but they were just better at it……maybe if the seldom seen Rhody “A” game shows, we can find a way to win…….Go Rhody…..
Ram logo via Grist 1938
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Dayton is similar to us in that they don't really have an alpha. They have a nice collection of young talent, and Malachi Smith and Daron Holmes are two really exciting FR who feature as their best players. But they are FR and a 9pm road game could be a spot where they don't show up. That said, we haven't shown up two game in a row all season so there's that. As with any game in this year's A10 anything could happen. There has never been less distance between 1-14 which doesn't bode well for at large bids nor for gambling on the A10 :).
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

It also bodes well for a team like URI, seemingly given up on by most, media down on the HC, people even rooting for them to lose so that a new coach comes into the scene and some even disappointed to an extent If we beat a team and hurt A10 At Large chances (even though they At Large is and has been considered a long shot.

Classic circle the wagons, us against the world scenario for URI players and coaches. We see this scenario often in the sports world.

Davidson was a big win for us. We lost to Davidson and Dayton in the final seconds on the road and these are the highest NET teams in the Conference.

A win tonight vs Dayton back to back with the Davidson win plus two nail biters with Dayton and Davidson on the road says we can play with anybody in the A10.

Needless to say, Big game tonight.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 years ago
ramster wrote: 2 years ago I don’t see how another win for URI screws the A10 Conference. And even if it did who cares if it’s not URI getting screwed.

59 - Dayton
60 - St Louis
61 - Davidson
67 - VCU
We want our conference to receive at large bids. We have no chance at a bid....Dayton is still alive...

Losing to a bad A10 team will ruin their shot at a bid. I'll still be rooting for Rhody, but the conference will want Dayton to win.
We beat Davidson and Dayton back to back that “bad A10 team” might come into question.

We will be more viewed as a team nobody wants to play early in Washington DC.
Last edited by ramster 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 years ago Dayton is a good team but they can play bad basketball. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we beat them. We should beat a team like this at home in year 4. I expected to split with them before the season.

Rhody wins by 6
True Stevey, but that comes with their youth.
They definitely put those bad early season OOC losses behind them and their growth/maturity as a team is showing.

They really don't have any terrible A10 losses like us.
They lose by 1 to VCU and also by 1 at GM.
Their other loss was to a very good SLU in St. Louis.
Dayton did come back and beat VCU by 30 in Richmond.

I think it is going to take a huge effort from us to win.
Last edited by Jersey77 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 years ago

Rhody wins by 6
True Stevey, but that comes with their youth.

They really don't have any terrible A10 losses like us.
They lose by 1 to VCU and also by 1 at GM.
Their other loss was to a very good SLU in St. Louis.
Dayton did come back and beat VCU by 30 in Richmond.

I think it is going to take a huge effort from us to win.
And who besides Luke predicted we would beat Davidson?