Dunn to leave PC ?

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Re: Dunn to leave PC ?

Unread post by seanmc94 »

bressler3south wrote:
seanmc94 wrote:
rambone 78 wrote:Maybe that's why Essam got that info, or rumor.

If he leaves, we'll know soon.
Kid chooses to recover from surgery at home 30 minutes away instead of alone in his dorm. A real head scratcher there. Also, I missed KMac tying him to URI. Where was that?
As far as top 100 talent; PCs fine. 3 more coming in next year. Losing Austin sucks but no use crying over spilled milk.
Yeah, he's recovering at home, blah-blah-blah. The point was that he's INVISIBLE, NOT EVEN AT THE GAMES.
What, Daddy and Mommy can't drive him to the Dunkin' Derelicts' Center??????????? Coach Cooley and Company can't go pick-up a member of the team?????
:oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops: :roll: :oops:

Jeeeeez, why not call this guy for a ride????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ6F-df-r8o&safe=active
Bressler,

This wasn't a joke? How about the YouTube clip. The only thing worse than the poor taste you exercised is LYING about it.
Warning: area protected by guard donkey
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

If the poor taste of our posters turns you off, then why do you come here?
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rodfromcranston »

Like anyone knew Dunn's mother had died?
Please!
< Arthur is my spirit animal.
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Unread post by bressler3south »

Take the posts in the order they were written, Nimrod. If you want to continue pissing a stream, go ahead, you can, you will, you're seanmc94.

Again, ESPECIALLY FOR YOU:
And Sean-smak, there was NO JOKE about a dead relative.
However, after searching for AUDRA SELDON'S OBITUARY, no info….
And gee, sean-o, even a troller like you would've posted the dynamic info long before now….
P.S. Reynolds would write about an out-of-control prayer candle, McNamara would write his drivel, BUT NO ONE WOULD WRITE A GRAPH ABOUT A PC PLAYER'S MOM PASSING AWAY DURING THIS MESS??????

Then again, if I were to write something lampooning Harry Truman, would you and others of your relativistic ilk, complain that I was making fun of a dead man?????

You are such a transparent weasel that Quisling would have felt uncomfortable around you.
Continue, Friar seanmc94, O.P., (You do know what O.P. stands for, right? In case not, it's Order of Preachers, something you do continuously -- except you don't preach the light, just perpetual obfuscation.)
Maybe, KeaneyBlue should conduct an exorcism…….BE GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Thank you, BAR and Rod, and all others………..
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

What's up Bressler? Didn't believe me? Sorry, only a low life like you would make up a story like that
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

seanmc94 wrote:What's up Bressler? Didn't believe me? Sorry, only a low life like you would make up a story like that
Troll much?
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Sean, even I have become loathe to read your endless trolling here and I actually kind of like it when you participate here. Is the Scout Friars site down again?
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

SEAN'S LEVITATION ACT……………….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpyg94OzHK0
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

ATPTourFan wrote:Sean, even I have become loathe to read your endless trolling here and I actually kind of like it when you participate here. Is the Scout Friars site down again?
Maybe if you did your job as a moderator and removed completely false threads; you wouldn't end up with yahoos posting offensive material.

Anyone found a shred if evidence linking KD and URI yet?
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

The thread is titled "Dunn to leave PC?" - seems like there is at least some facts to support that proposition.
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Unread post by rjsuperfly66 »

rhodylaw wrote:The thread is titled "Dunn to leave PC?" - seems like there is at least some facts to support that proposition.
Agreed, but then why is the thread in a section about URI recruiting? There is a whole other board dedicated to off-topic college news and notes.
ramfan85
Carlton Owens

Unread post by ramfan85 »

This is really getting ridiculous. Are we supposed to buff all our comments so that we don't offend PC fans. This is OUR board.
Every now and then i visit the PC board and read what they're saying about us. i just smile, because I know it's their board and they can say whatever they want.
From following this board for many years, and getting to know a lot of the posters, I can honestly say that there is no regular poster here who would intentially make light of a player losing his mother. Bressler is one of my favorite posters. I don't know him, personally, but, I don't feel there's any way he would make a joke about something like that.
Anyone remember the the "classy" comments PC fans yelled at Sly about his mother whenever we played them at the Civic Center?
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Now we have PC fans trying to tell our moderators how to run our board.
Don't like it? LEAVE!
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Seriously why the hell do you continue to come on here if you have such a problem with everything that goes on.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

seanmc94 wrote:
ATPTourFan wrote:Sean, even I have become loathe to read your endless trolling here and I actually kind of like it when you participate here. Is the Scout Friars site down again?
Maybe if you did your job as a moderator and removed completely false threads; you wouldn't end up with yahoos posting offensive material.

Title has a "?" so I don't understand what you are bitching about. Even if it didn't, I don't get your issue. Why do you care about what is said here? It doesn't effect anything in your world. Dunn isn't more likely to transfer just because someone here asks if it could happen.

If the PC board had a thread questioning whether EC Matthews was going to transfer to PC, (1) I wouldn't know it because I don't waste time on your board, and (2) if I did know I wouldn't care and would laugh about you guys being dumb. Lighten up, Francis.
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Running Ram »

seanmc94 wrote:Maybe if you did your job as a moderator and removed completely false threads; you wouldn't end up with yahoos posting offensive material.
Hey jock stain, our Mods allow you to come here, protecting your right to act like an ass. Don't ever question them again. If anything, ATP should receive your thanks and praise, anything less is an insult.
Go Rhody!!!
Birthplace of 'Fastbreak Basketball'
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

"SEANMC94: THE HORSE'S ASS & SELF-SATISFACTION"

His eternal bliss…..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx7SlzBKYKU

AND……….

THE VIEW FROM SMITH HILL…………..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktE3Bw_A7Sk

And I was trying to be moderate…….Oh, yeah, that's THEIR, ahem, choice!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

rodfromcranston wrote:Now we have PC fans trying to tell our moderators how to run our board.
Don't like it? LEAVE!
Rowdy Roddy (Don't have last part to go with Piper),

Don't throw me in there! I could care less about this thread or it's existence. It is a very real question made more real by the "paper" (it's used loosely, there are better people who cover the Friars) who covers the team.

My only point was that the most exceptional part about the setup of this site is that there are 6 well-defined and easily accessible boards on this site that each have their own usefulness.

The old PC/now All College Sports was intentionally set-up to catch the cross contamination of PC related topics into the rest of the board.

One could definitely question "Dunn leaving PC?" with "What does that have to do with URI?"

And the only reason I brought it up is because of someone's post about how there was a question mark at the end so it was just speculatory.

That's all ... Happy Saturday everybody! Go Pats!
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

Those close to Dunn say he's not transferring
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Finally some news. And when it comes from Iggy, I tend to believe it!
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

for anyone paying attention, someone or other starts a new thread when players formerly recruited by URI get set to transfer. There doesn't have to be any proof of current involvement, most of what is communicated here is speculation anyway, you don't see Duke fans coming on our board all bent out of shape because someone asked the question about if the Murphy kid would reconsider Rhody. Sean in all honesty you do your fellow friar fans a disservice, it appears the tables have begun to turn and PeeCee fans are now the folks with an inferiority complex. I've been on a PeeCee forum exactly 0 times, I wouldn't give a poo nugget about whats being written by you PeeCee Ass Clowns.
Go Rhody!!!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Let's make this interesting. If Dunn leaves PC, Sean leaves here......for good!!!
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

Billyboy78 wrote:Let's make this interesting. If Dunn leaves PC, Sean leaves here......for good!!!
I like it, but I fear sean will have no reason to live if he is banned.
Go Rhody!!!
Ramulous
Sly Williams

Unread post by Ramulous »

PC fans don't believe we were recruiting Dunn from high school....just like they believe they weren't recruiting Mathews and Martin...
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
rjsuperfly66
Carlton Owens

Who said that? URI was involved to some extent (just like Fairfield was, etc.), but reality is though that in the big article written by "The Day" on Kris Dunn and his recruitment, URI was not mentioned one time as a "player" in the "serious" stages of his recruitment, at least from what I can recall.
rodfromcranston
Frank Keaney

Who cares?
This thread is like the Murphy one.
Much ado about nothing.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

RJ actually participates in conversation, and even tho he is an admitted PC fan he brings insight and intel to the convo. this other weirdo trolls our board, being the digital RA and PC water boy, and now wants to influence how we edit the site. give someone an inch and they take a yard, throw him to the scrap heap ATP!
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Running Ram wrote:
seanmc94 wrote:Maybe if you did your job as a moderator and removed completely false threads; you wouldn't end up with yahoos posting offensive material.
Hey jock stain, our Mods allow you to come here, protecting your right to act like an ass. Don't ever question them again. If anything, ATP should receive your thanks and praise, anything less is an insult.
OR what?
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

bigappleram wrote:RJ actually participates in conversation, and even tho he is an admitted PC fan he brings insight and intel to the convo. this other weirdo trolls our board, being the digital RA and PC water boy, and now wants to influence how we edit the site. give someone an inch and they take a yard, throw him to the scrap heap ATP!
BAR,

last time I checked I can have an opinion just like everyone else. You and other posters have whined to have certain people banned. Isn't that trying to influence haow the site is edited?

I'm looking for a level playing field. This thread was started on a fabrication. 3-4 posters said as much on the first page. It has been running unchecked for over a week. Bressler had a stupid joke about KD's parents. When I let him know that KDs mom had recently passed; he had the stones to question if I was telling the truth.

My point is; I come here to discuss college bball with like minded individuals. Do I agree with most here; NO. But to leave threads like this one up makes the fanbase here look small and simple. Same thing with the thread telling the Murphy's to pound sand.

If that's what you are going for; great.
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

seanmc94 wrote:

If he moderated the way you apparently want him to, your sorry ass would have been gone long ago. The moderators of this site do a great job of letting people post what they want and trying to let people sort things out for themselves. Unfortunately that means we get some yahoos like you hanging around.
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

seanmc94 wrote:
bigappleram wrote:RJ actually participates in conversation, and even tho he is an admitted PC fan he brings insight and intel to the convo. this other weirdo trolls our board, being the digital RA and PC water boy, and now wants to influence how we edit the site. give someone an inch and they take a yard, throw him to the scrap heap ATP!
BAR,

last time I checked I can have an opinion just like everyone else. You and other posters have whined to have certain people banned. Isn't that trying to influence haow the site is edited?

I'm looking for a level playing field. This thread was started on a fabrication. 3-4 posters said as much on the first page. It has been running unchecked for over a week. Bressler had a stupid joke about KD's parents. When I let him know that KDs mom had recently passed; he had the stones to question if I was telling the truth.

My point is; I come here to discuss college bball with like minded individuals. Do I agree with most here; NO. But to leave threads like this one up makes the fanbase here look small and simple. Same thing with the thread telling the Murphy's to pound sand.

Coming from the expert on small and simple.
Running Ram
Carlton Owens

seanmc94 wrote:
Running Ram wrote:
OR what?
or what? well, you'll find yourself falling out of favor with the person that gives you the widest birth to act like an ass without censoring your hot bull shit.

I think an apology is in order, again I'll reiterate, don't question our mods and the job they do. ATP's sensitivities about free speech and the many hours of work he and others have done to make this forum great is what allows you to troll the site like a child. Not to mention that if you thought you'd be able to call one of our mods out without getting a reaction you're a lot more stupid than I once thought. That leaves two possibilities, you're either exceedingly dumb or once again you're just trying to troll shit up.
Go Rhody!!!
Iggy1979
Sly Williams

Unread post by Iggy1979 »

This was payback to Dunn's father for criticizing PC. Unlike Chris Christie. Cooley couldn't close lanes on the Gold Star Bridge so he whispered some nasty stuff about Dunn to KMac.
"Every season, college basketball has one or two teams that rise from dormancy to relevancy, squads that make long-awaited charges at the NCAA Tournament and become really fun storylines along the way."
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

this isnt a level playing field, its the URI Message Board. Does the title "Keaney Blue" not make it obvious. how dense are you? we need not care or have one iota of concern about what a PC fan thinks about our board. you dont like it, leave....its that simple. If someone here wants to talk smack about PC, so be it. This is our board. You are a visitor who long ago wore out his welcome. You are not here to talk basketball, you are here to be an RA, your actions overwhelmingly point in that direction.
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

seanmc94 wrote:
BAR,

I didn't question your veracity, Nimbo….
Nor was there a stupid joke about Dunn's parents -- it was a stupid joke about a ride.
You can post and twist whatever you want as far as I'm concerned, I've never wanted you banned, just exorcised….
Also, talk about stones! You run roughshod here, and have the audacity as to how everyone should act, behave, post, edit, etc., You're like the case of an adolescent with perpetual blue balls who's drooling over every-single female in sight and doesn't get his wish….The only response they give you is that they reject you, but you relish even the negative attention.
Basically, seanmc-blue pebbles, you're a twerp.
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

ATPTourFan wrote:Sean, even I have become loathe to read your endless trolling here, and I actually kind of like it when you participate here. Is the Scout Friars site down again?
Sean, in case you missed this. Please see above.

Pro Tip: When the admin of a site posts such things, consider that a cue to step away.
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

bigappleram wrote:this isnt a level playing field, its the URI Message Board. Does the title "Keaney Blue" not make it obvious. how dense are you? we need not care or have one iota of concern about what a PC fan thinks about our board. you dont like it, leave....its that simple. If someone here wants to talk smack about PC, so be it. This is our board. You are a visitor who long ago wore out his welcome. You are not here to talk basketball, you are here to be an RA, your actions overwhelmingly point in that direction.
Talking smack is one thing. For example; if I was to bring up PC winning 4 straight ...that would be "talking smack".

Making up baseless rumors makes you a yahoo at best; a liar at worst.

Anyone find a source to cooberate Essam's "KD to URI" nonsense yet?
bressler3south
Carlton Owens

Essam wrote:Word around New London has that Dunn is looking to leave PC. URI is one of the school he is interested IN .Sources tell me that his parent is upset with the coach and blames the coach for his injury problem.

WORD AROUND NEW LONDON…LEAVE PC…..URI IS ONE OF THE SCHOOLS HE IS INTERESTED IN…..PARENT UPSET WITH COOLEY….

First post about the topic….Translated: Rumor, possibilities.

Thank God that you're not an analyst at the CIA or NSA, twerp.
rhodyfaithful
Jim Eitner

Unread post by rhodyfaithful »

Haha oh sean what a sad, sad man you are. Look at the lengths you go to prove yourself right in an argument on a message board. Your new thread on the pc board about Aaman is about as transparent as it gets. Your just dying to have a URI fan comment on that board about how unfair it is that you'd post such a thing huh. That'd show the hypocrisy in us URI fans right?!

I'm just astounded your so hurt by this you can't let it go. This is a message board and Essam started a thread on Dunn possibly transferring which turned out to be relatively substantiated by Kevin McNamara. That's good enough reason for him to have posted this topic. And you know the great things about message boards? He heard that URI could be an option if he does transfer so he told us. You do remember we recruited him way back when don't you? Not too much of a stretch. I know you completely made up any rumor you heard about Aaman and so do you. But I don't even care. Post whatever you want on your message board...I'm sure all you PC pals just can't wait to hear all the latest news about good Ol' Rhody!
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Hahaha wait so he went over to the Friar board and did the exact same thing there that Essam did here? After all his preaching to us? That is so priceless and so shows everything Sean is about. Its getting almost sad. I love it.
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

what an assclown that dude is. somebody get him some help.
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

I dont know, I kind of enjoy it at this point. He is so unaware of how pathetic he is. It's hilarious.
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

Lol Sean.....
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
NHRamFan
Lamar Odom

Unread post by NHRamFan »

Sean - the word is "corroborate." Unless you were saying cooperate and you have a cold!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

NHRamFan wrote:Sean - the word is "corroborate." Unless you were saying cooperate and you have a cold!
cooberate - PC Version
corroborate - URI and Daniel Webster Version
Maybe our moderators can get Spell Check implemented for our PC Posters since they are somewhat handicapped :D
Carl K Tortella
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Carl K Tortella »

Sean go back on your suicide watch status at Brad's !!!!
seanmc94
Tom Garrick

Kevin McNamara ‏@KevinMcNamara33 2m
To calm the masses, Kris Dunn will be back at PC for class next week, per staff
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

seanmc94 wrote:Kevin McNamara ‏@KevinMcNamara33 2m