Should we have a sub-file for "The Portal" like we have "NCAAs or Bust!" and "Recruitment Corner"?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Should we have a sub-file for "The Portal" like we have "NCAAs or Bust!" and "Recruitment Corner"?

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Makes sense to me to keep recruiting and transfers in separate sub-files for ease of use. Thoughts?
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Re: Should we have a sub-file for "The Portal" like we have "NCAAs or Bust!" and "Recruitment Corner"?

Unread post by Rhody15 »

There's usually a "transfer carousel" thread each off season where people post relevant kids in/out of the portal.

That's sufficient enough in my opinion.
0 x
Go Rhody
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Re: Should we have a sub-file for "The Portal" like we have "NCAAs or Bust!" and "Recruitment Corner"?

Unread post by RF1 »

Good luck to anyone that plans on keeping track of the players that enter the portal. Whoever does that given the likely high number of transfers must surely have a lot of time on their hands.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

RF1 wrote: 1 month ago Good luck to anyone that plans on keeping track of the players that enter the portal. Whoever does that given the likely high number of transfers must surely have a lot of time on their hands.
Yea, I think last year people just posted A10 kids who entered, kids who committed to the A10, our ex recruits, and relevant Big East kids.
0 x
Go Rhody
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 month ago
RF1 wrote: 1 month ago Good luck to anyone that plans on keeping track of the players that enter the portal. Whoever does that given the likely high number of transfers must surely have a lot of time on their hands.
Yea, I think last year people just posted A10 kids who entered, kids who committed to the A10, our ex recruits, and relevant Big East kids.
If you could just do that and update every few days, that would be great. Thanks!
0 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 month ago There's usually a "transfer carousel" thread each off season where people post relevant kids in/out of the portal.

That's sufficient enough in my opinion.
I agree. Forgot about that.
0 x