2/18 | Loyola Chicago | 12:00PM (CBSSN)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
spookydog
Tom Garrick

2/18 | Loyola Chicago | 12:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by spookydog »

University of Rhode Island vs Loyola Chicago University
Ryan Center, Kingston, RI
Sunday, February 18, 2024
12:00PM

Media
TV: CBSSN
Online: CBSSN
Radio: Tune In Radio
App: Varsity Network
Live Stats: Stat Broadcast

Previews
Loyola Chicago’s Fan Forum

All right ramblers, let’s get ramblin’. The University of Rhode Island Rams head back home after a week off following a two-game road trip to take on the Loyola Chicago Ramblers. The Rams split their games on their road trip & have played .500 ball since their 4-game losing streak. Rhody would need a win on Sunday to keep their winning every other one streak alive.

The Ramblers were picked to finish in the middle of the pack in the A10 preseason pools & have exceeded all expectations. Coach Drew Valentine, who is in his third season, struggled in his first year in the A10 but has them playing excellent basketball this season. They had just 4 conference wins all last season & now currently sit atop the A10 with Dayton at 10-2. Their only conference losses are a two-point loss at home to Richmond & a road loss at VCU. They only have 1 bad loss on their resume when they lost at home to UIC. Maybe you can count the loss at Tulsa as a bad loss, but they were just a slight favorite on the road.

As for the team on the court, they are led by Davidson transfer Desmond Watson. He is leading the Ramblers in scoring at 13.2 & is second on the team in both rebounds (4.5) & assists (2.3) per game. Preseason All-Conference 2nd Team A10 player Philip Alston is second on the team in scoring with 12.6 points per game. He plays the 4 & is a bit undersized at the position at just 6’6”. He is awful from behind the arc at just 21%, so dare him to shoot the ball. Running the point is Braden Norris who is averaging almost 5 assists per game, which puts him in roughly the top 80 in the country. His scoring is down 2 points from last season to just under 9 points per game. Norris is second on the team in threes made behind Watson and both players shoot it around 42%. Freshman Miles Rubin plays less than half of the game but is leading the team in rebounding. He may be lanky as hell at 6’10” & about 200 pounds soaking wet but he blocks A LOT of shots. He was in the top 15 in the country but has fallen off with “just” 3 total blocks over the last 3 games. He is currently in the top 20 in blocks but 4th in the A10. The Ramblers really spread out their rebounding as they have 4 players averaging between 4.1 & 4.8 rebounds per game. One of those players is forward Dame Adelekun. I find this Dartmouth transfer intriguing as he is averaging 9 & 4 in just 14 minutes per game. For what its worth (which is probably not much), his per 40 minutes would put him at 24.7 & 11.3. The final player I will mention is sophomore guard Jayden Dawson. He is fourth on the team in minutes, playing half of the game, & is averaging 8.6 points per game.

As for the Rams, how this game plays out may be determined by David Green’s health. He left the game last week with a right knee injury & ended up missing most of the 2nd half. The good news for Ram fans is the fight Rhody showed after his injury & clawed back in a game they could have easily folded. The Rams nearly erased its 14-point deficit with 5 and a half minutes to play to UMass last weekend. The fact that they had a shot that almost fell to win it at the very end showed this team can fight when things aren’t looking good. Is Fuchs back in Archie’s good graces? After playing significantly less time the previous three game, Fuchs was back playing 30 minutes & went for 10 & 4. Maybe that was because Green was out, but Brown played just 9 minutes & did not register a rebound during his time on the court.

The Rams are in for a tough game Sunday afternoon in front of a national audience. Rhody can’t come out the gate slow in this one as they have in a handful of games this season. In their last game, Loyola blitzed Saint Joseph’s to start the game 14-0 in the first 6 minutes of the game. The Ramblers have never beaten the Rams, albeit they only played one other time. That other time was the Rams only road victory in the 2022-23 season. Will Rhody be able to put a stop to the Ramblers 5 game win streak? The Rams will probably be a 3-point underdog in this match-up. My prediction, Loyola 80 – URI 77. Go Rhody!!

Opponent
Record:
18-7, 10-2 in the A10
10-21, 4-14 in the A10 (Last Season)

Rankings (URI):
NCAA NET: 104 (181)
RPI: 58 (128)
KenPom: 106 (175)
BPI: 111 (187)
Barttovik: 98 (165)

Leaders:
Points – Desmond Watson 13.2 (Jr., G)
Rebounds – Miles Rubin 4.8 (Fr., C)
Assists – Braden Norris 4.6 (Sr., G) (1.9 TO per game)

Historical
Series: 1-0
H: 0-0, A: 1-0, N: 0-0
Most Recent Matchup: 3/1/23 79-77 W at Loyola Chicago
Most Recent Win Streak: 1 – URI
Match-up Predictor: 42.1% Chance of URI Winning
Last edited by spookydog 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
5 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Re: 2/18 | Loyola Chicago | 12:00PM (CBSSN)

Unread post by section(105) »

Team Rankings has it 39% to win.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

Sister Jean by 20
0 x
:lol:
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Rams played hard last game. I like our chances at home here.
0 x
GO RAMS
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Another good pre-game breakdown, Spooky. Thanks.

From your write up a key I take away is if make their PG Norris uncomfortable running the offense and scoring and play good team D overall, then we have a good shot at taking this home game.

Unfortunately, as inconsistent as we have been this season, who the heck knows. We could play good D and the offense craps the bed and lose.

We will see. Go Rhody!
0 x
RJRam
Steve Chubin

Unread post by RJRam »

If we allow them to score 80, they win. Case closed. If we hold them to 73 or less, we have a chance. In my mind, it is all about our defense.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Thanks Spooky well done as usual.

I see this as being a very close contest and a winnable game for us.
We fought back at UMass and played well at GW.

Loyola is a veteran team with some young talent mixed in.
Their shooting % is pretty similar to ours and they do turn the ball over.

I am surprised that forward Ben Schwieger has barely seen the floor this season only played in 9 games averaging 6 mins.
Last year he started the last 26 games for them and was on the A10 All-Freshman Team (9 pts/4 rebs).

I wouldn't be surprised if we end their winning streak on Sunday at the RC.
For that to happen, our defense needs to step up.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

It all comes down to defense and taking care of the ball on offense. NO LAZY PASSES. Looking forward to this game. Hope it's a good one.
0 x
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

Based on season avgs, I'd expect 11 turnovers for Loyola so URI needs to really capitalize and turn those into points. Especially since Loyola loves to shoot 3s (41% of their shots are 3s), they hit them at 35+%, and URI loves to give open looks from 3.
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Loyola has benefitted from having an incredibly easy schedule. They've beaten a lot of bad teams. They have lost to some bad teams. They just have less losses to bad teams than we do.

URI's best win (Yale), is still better than Loyola's best win (UMass), who URI has also beaten.

They may not be as bad as they were last year, but they're not some worldbeater despite what their record would tell you.

Like any other game - it's on Rhody. If the UMass at home/GW Rhody shows up? We win in a boat race. If the GM/Duquesne Rhody shows up? We get blown out.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

Blue Man wrote: 2 months ago Loyola has benefitted from having an incredibly easy schedule. They've beaten a lot of bad teams. They have lost to some bad teams. They just have less losses to bad teams than we do.

URI's best win (Yale), is still better than Loyola's best win (UMass), who URI has also beaten.

They may not be as bad as they were last year, but they're not some worldbeater despite what their record would tell you.

Like any other game - it's on Rhody. If the UMass at home/GW Rhody shows up? We win in a boat race. If the GM/Duquesne Rhody shows up? We get blown out.
Per the NET, Loyola's Non-Conference schedule was 39th, ours was an appalling 315th. source
(Conference schedule is Loyola 108, URI 137)

IDK what metric you are using for better win, but if you are using KenPom, technically their best win would be against Boston College.
Still not as good as Yale but ours was at home while the BC game was a neutral site.
(All 3 schools Yale, BC, UMass are all bunched within a few spots of each other.)

I don't think anyone thinks they are worldbeaters, but I think they are pretty good. If we were 10-2 in conference play right now you would be sprinting around the Ryan Center like you were back in college & I might join you. :)

Does URI have a shot of winning, of course. I personally just don't think they are as bad as you think they are.

No go out there & get the home W!!!
4 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

I think Loyola lacks a great win, but they've pretty much beat most of the teams they "should" have beat, which is more than you can say for us. I don't think they're a serious rival for Dayton as best in the conference, but they're in that next tier with Richmond and others to me - winning more than they lose, playing NCAA tournament level teams competitively but coming up short.
2 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

If we had their exact same record with their exact same schedule we would be jumping for joy and thinking we are a good team with a chance to win the A10 tourney.
2 x
Go Rhody
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I haven’t seen too much of them but I’m guessing they probably won’t beat themselves

Hard to know how we will come out after the layoff but I’m expecting a close game that may go either way
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

SGreenwell wrote: 2 months ago I think Loyola lacks a great win, but they've pretty much beat most of the teams they "should" have beat, which is more than you can say for us. I don't think they're a serious rival for Dayton as best in the conference, but they're in that next tier with Richmond and others to me - winning more than they lose, playing NCAA tournament level teams competitively but coming up short.
So the second place team in the A10 needs to win the conference tournament to get to the NCAAT? That's what you are saying?
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

theblueram wrote: 2 months ago
SGreenwell wrote: 2 months ago I think Loyola lacks a great win, but they've pretty much beat most of the teams they "should" have beat, which is more than you can say for us. I don't think they're a serious rival for Dayton as best in the conference, but they're in that next tier with Richmond and others to me - winning more than they lose, playing NCAA tournament level teams competitively but coming up short.
So the second place team in the A10 needs to win the conference tournament to get to the NCAAT? That's what you are saying?
This year? Absolutely. We're a top heavy league, in that Dayton is clearly an at-large team, and then we have nine programs with NETs ranging from 68 to 117. They're even more tightly bunched if you look at KenPom (80 to 114). The league is deeper this year, but didn't really rack up marquee wins OOC. Those nine programs after Dayton combined for five Q1 wins, and 27 wins in Q2. They also combined for 24 Q1 losses.
1 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

They beat Duquesne. We looked terrible against them at home. They won at Fordham, and we couldn't beat them at home. They won at George Mason, and we looked overmatched besides Green going off.

Every week, we see how hard it is to win on the road in this league. They already have five wins: @ St. Louis, @ St. Joes, @ Fordham, @ George Mason, @ GW.

None of those wins are game-changers, but I think it's a great achievement on the road. How many of those road games do we win? I would say at most 2 - GW and St. Louis.

I would love to be in Loyola's position. Archie would be getting praised by everyone here if he won five straight and had us at 18-7 and 10-2 . I think it's time to admit that some of you were wrong in saying that they sucked and were a bad addition to the league.

However, we can beat this team if we show up. If Green isn't playing, I think we lose.

The Ryan Center better be loud!
8 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Drew Valentine and staff recruiting hard for '24.
New commitment today, rated 4* and #76 nationally from On3.
He is their 3rd recruit for '24.
0 x
spar
Kenny Green

Unread post by spar »

I'd love to see us start this game with the same intensity as we did last game against UMASS. Instead of being the ones getting punched in the mouth from the tip, we did the punching. Makes a huge difference for this team's psyche, and I felt like they fought hard for close to the full 40 minutes. Can't look back and say that about many other games this year. Better/consistent intensity and D from here on out. That would be a great way to finish this year. Here's to hoping that team shows up on Sunday (regardless of Green's status).
1 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Loyola did not look good against ST. Joes this week at home . They have kind of lived a charmed life this season . They are very beatable . ST. Joes
should have beat them even though they played without Greer and Essandoko and played only 7 players . It's time for their luck to run out .
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

luke wrote: 2 months ago Loyola did not look good against ST. Joes this week at home . They have kind of lived a charmed life this season . They are very beatable . ST. Joes
should have beat them even though they played without Greer and Essandoko and played only 7 players . It's time for their luck to run out .
Yeah I think we match up well with them athletically. They have been consistently decent this year, but they're very beatable. Of course a lot of that depends on DG being available.
Last edited by PeterRamTime 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 months ago
luke wrote: 2 months ago Loyola did not look good against ST. Joes this week at home . They have kind of lived a charmed life this season . They are very beatable . ST. Joes
Yeah I think we match up well with them athletically. They have been consistently decent this year, but they're very beatable. Of course a lot of that depends on DG.
What does PaulRamblerTime post on the Loyola message board regarding his thoughts and observations on the URI team that he's seen play?
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 months ago
Yeah I think we match up well with them athletically. They have been consistently decent this year, but they're very beatable. Of course a lot of that depends on DG.
What does PaulRamblerTime post on the Loyola message board regarding his thoughts and observations on the URI team that he's seen play?
Idk but he's probably not a total arse like "PlowSisterJaneMore"
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

DG hasn’t practiced all week , let’s hope he can give it a go
0 x
BruceW
Michael Andersen

Unread post by BruceW »

Just wanted to express my appreciation for the game summaries. They are always interesting. Thank you and please keep up the great work.
7 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

reef wrote: 2 months ago DG hasn’t practiced all week , let’s hope he can give it a go
Damn, not a good sign. Even if he can go, likely not close to 100%. We need him.
0 x
Mobley was fouled.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RI_Bred wrote: 2 months ago
reef wrote: 2 months ago DG hasn’t practiced all week , let’s hope he can give it a go
Damn, not a good sign. Even if he can go, likely not close to 100%. We need him.
Notes from last night Coaches Show regarding health of Green and Wright

David Green had an awkward landing on a layup. He tweaked his knee and had significant swelling after the landing. David is on the road to recovery so it is good that we have a bye week. We will see where we are at Friday or Saturday. David has not practiced this week yet. Hopefully he gets on the court Friday (tomorrow).
David had actually planned on having a knee procedure during the offseason after he learned that his wavier had been rejected but then plans changed when eligibility was granted and the knee procedure was put off.

Always Wright had a shoulder issue, a muscular deal, some pinching going on in his shoulder that has worked its way down into his arm. He has been off for 12 days now with no practice. We need another ball handler, need more quickness in our backcourt. Hopefully we can get Always back during the next 3 weeks. Lot of pressure on Luis to play almost the entire game now.

For the George Washington game, David was sick all week, made the decision not to travel which was a wise move. Zek was a much more aggressive practice player. He knew he had to be aggressive vs GW and he knew he was not coming out. Zek was the best player on the floor vs GW.
2 x
PlayMikeMotenMore
Tom Garrick

Unread post by PlayMikeMotenMore »

PlayMikeMotenMore wrote: 2 months ago

Idk but he's probably not a total arse like "PlowSisterJaneMore"
Great insight...thanks for sharing.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

IMG_2266.jpeg
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

IMG_2267.jpeg
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

ramster wrote: 2 months ago
RI_Bred wrote: 2 months ago
Notes from last night Coaches Show regarding health of Green and Wright

David Green had an awkward landing on a layup. He tweaked his knee and had significant swelling after the landing. David is on the road to recovery so it is good that we have a bye week. We will see where we are at Friday or Saturday. David has not practiced this week yet. Hopefully he gets on the court Friday (tomorrow).
David had actually planned on having a knee procedure during the offseason after he learned that his wavier had been rejected but then plans changed when eligibility was granted and the knee procedure was put off.

Always Wright had a shoulder issue, a muscular deal, some pinching going on in his shoulder that has worked its way down into his arm. He has been off for 12 days now with no practice. We need another ball handler, need more quickness in our backcourt. Hopefully we can get Always back during the next 3 weeks. Lot of pressure on Luis to play almost the entire game now.

For the George Washington game, David was sick all week, made the decision not to travel which was a wise move. Zek was a much more aggressive practice player. He knew he had to be aggressive vs GW and he knew he was not coming out. Zek was the best player on the floor vs GW.
Sounds like if he does play he would be on a minutes restriction?
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Archie had nothing but great things to say about Loyola with the media today.

Sounds like they play fantastic defense. Great half-court offense. They are a very tough team.

Archie said the extra days off have helped David, but he'll be a game-time decision. With him being out sick and now this, we will need Zek to show up if we are going to have a shot. David won't be able to play big minutes, if he plays at all.

Something Archie does is point out the mistakes he made in previous losses. At least he sees this. Cox would repeat the same thing over and over and seemed clueless.

I think we split Richmond and Loyola. If I had to guess I think we lose Sunday and beat Richmond with a healthier David.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 months ago Archie had nothing but great things to say about Loyola with the media today.

Sounds like they play fantastic defense. Great half-court offense. They are a very tough team.

Archie said the extra days off have helped David, but he'll be a game-time decision. With him being out sick and now this, we will need Zek to show up if we are going to have a shot. David won't be able to play big minutes, if he plays at all.

Something Archie does is point out the mistakes he made in previous losses. At least he sees this. Cox would repeat the same thing over and over and seemed clueless.

I think we split Richmond and Loyola. If I had to guess I think we lose Sunday and beat Richmond with a healthier David.
If we can split the next 2 games, I am good with that.
I will also take going 4-3 in these last 7 games.
1 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

steveystuds06 wrote: 2 months ago Archie had nothing but great things to say about Loyola with the media today.

I'd maybe flip that because I think Quinn for Richmond will be a problem for our bigs. We just can't have a 5 to 10 minute collapse and expect to win either game. That's what Loyola and Richmond have managed to not do. Beat themselves. Whenever I've watched them in A-10 play, they've typically been the team that has played smarter and made more winning plays at the end of games. They have feasted on other A-10 teams playing stupid basketball lol.

They'll rain threes on us if we give them a bunch of open looks. I feel like we do well after a bye. Seems like we have been trending in the right direction.
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Good intel on Loyola in the above posts. Plenty of things to watch for in the game tomorrow.

They sound like a smart, physically tough, disciplined team. Like you posted, PRT, we will need to not have an extended bad stretch of play to have our best shot of winning tomorrow or they will make us pay.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Jersey77 wrote: 2 months ago

Agree I would sign up for 4-3 right now for sure
15-16 with 6 game improvement I thought we do better but not the worst
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

reef wrote: 2 months ago
Jersey77 wrote: 2 months ago

Agree I would sign up for 4-3 right now for sure
15-16 with 6 game improvement I thought we do better but not the worst
I just need 14 wins so I can win $50 from that Archie hater on twitter. I don't care how...
0 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

ramster wrote: 2 months agoIMG_2267.jpeg
ok...dumbest idea ever, to limit to x# fans.
IMO...you can't have a true (insert color here)-out...unless you give everyone a shirt. Just thinking...

If you really want to have a white out...give "everyone that comes to the game" a white shirt.
Be ready with 5,000 of them, you should be good. If 3,000 show, shoot the rest of em into the crowd in the NPMOM (I love that part) over the last few games. Or, have cheerleaders chuck 'em or give 'em to the few remaining ruckus-ers...

Can I patent this?

#canthaveacoloroutwithoutgivingthecolorout

ETAA...

I told Mrs 208 about this...she said, they shouldn't call it a "white out", they should call it a "1,000 shirt white out".
I thought that was pretty funny, and told her I was going to post that. Then she said, "they should make them (the 1,000) all sit together"
5 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 2 months ago
IMO...you can't have a true (insert color here)-out...unless you give everyone a shirt. Just thinking...

If you really want to have a white out...give "everyone that comes to the game" a white shirt.
Be ready with 5,000 of them, you should be good. If 3,000 show, shoot the rest of em into the crowd in the NPMOM (I love that part) over the last few games. Or, have cheerleaders chuck 'em or give 'em to the few remaining ruckus-ers...

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

I told Mrs 208 about this...she said, they shouldn't call it a "white out", they should call it a "1,000 shirt white out".
I thought that was pretty funny, and told her I was going to post that. Then she said, "they should make them (the 1,000) all sit together"
Completely agree. Shirt everyone. Or not…
0 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

hrstrat57 wrote: 2 months ago

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

Completely agree. Shirt everyone. Or not…
Or...make them all sit together?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

Me thinks you should ask Mrs 208 questions more often. We need some new ideas.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

I did think that, "they should all sit together" was brilliant....
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

Watching some of the VCU at St Louis game tonight

It’s a white out and there is a free shirt on the back of every seat. Lots of empty seats with t shirts on them
Last edited by ramster 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

Apparently we're hurting for cash right now.....then again, one of the sponsors usually do these, like Newport Propane....maybe not selling enough propane this winter.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

Saint Louis (9-15, 2-9 A-10) welcomes the VCU Rams (16-8, 8-3 A-10) to Chaifetz Arena on Friday night for the Billiken Blizzard. Game time is 6 p.m.
Free Billiken Blizzard t-shirts will be distributed to all fans, courtesy of Summer at SLU and KMOX. Billiken fans are encouraged to wear white to the game. Also, the popular act "Zooperstars" will perform at halftime.
Friday's game will be televised on ESPN2 as part of the A-10/ESPN Friday Night Showcase. Mike Corey and Dalen Cuff have the call.
KMOX 1120 AM serves as the Home for Billiken Basketball on the radio. Billiken Hall of Famers and longtime SLU men's basketball radio partners Bob Ramsey and Earl Austin Jr. will the call the action for all SLU games, both at home and on the road.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Even if they put white shirts on the whole lower level and 200 sections that would work.

1K is just hilariously half assed yet so on brand.
2 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

IMG_2283.jpeg
IMG_2283.jpeg (35.27 KiB) Viewed 1475 times
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

IMG_2283.jpeg
and for folks that don't have any white on hand, there's always..
alook.JPG
alook.JPG (20.44 KiB) Viewed 1459 times
3 x
BattleTested
Abdul Fox

Unread post by BattleTested »

Billyboy78 wrote: 2 months ago

Can I patent this?

ETAA...

Apparently we're hurting for cash right now.....then again, one of the sponsors usually do these, like Newport Propane....maybe not selling enough propane this winter.

Orr…and hear me out on this…everyone complaining could try actually SHOWING UP TO GAME ON TIME… if you actually did that, you probably would get a tshirt. I appreciate the athletic department still trying to do stuff, I’m guessing tshirts are not cheap. Say around $4/shirt x 5000, $20,000 is a lot to swallow.
0 x