THE EARLY LINE URI VS GEORGE MASON

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS GEORGE MASON

Unread post by luke »

Finally, Draft Kings and Covers.com are out with a line on this game and I can understand their reluctance to bother posting a line here .
Anyway , the Covers.com line is George Mason - 10.5 and the Draft Kings line is George Mason - 10 . The game against Fordham was an
ugly, ugly loss , preceded by two complete annihilations of the Rams . The Fordham game for me was so painful to watch that I'm not sure I can
watch anymore of their games . I don't think anyone at this point would bet on URI no matter what the point spread is . I find myself in that
boat . Not much else left to say . Look for the losses to continue piling up and it is a shame. Starting to resemble last seasons string of season
ending losses . They look to be demoralized .
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS GEORGE MASON

Unread post by brady1 »

I won big on Yale and Umass straight up and w/ pts. Then proceed to give it back😂.

I’m going to go with Archie stopping the bleeding here.

Archie’s tinkered with Second half starting line-ups a couple times this year. The times he did the player benched deserved to be benched numerous bad games.

Cam getting Benched 2nd half last game was way way way over coaching. Fragile team is going to be like wtf that wasn’t deserved just because someone else had an excellent 1st half.

I’d actually like to see Green come off the bench. The guys way too excited picking up crazy over hyped fouls shortly after the tip off. Let him watch a lil Bball then throw him in the game.

My CYO take!

GO RHODY!
0 x
eli#10
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by eli#10 »

Gotta sit Always Wright. Getting eaten alive on defense and cannot run the point very well.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

URI covers !
0 x
brady1
Art Stephenson

Unread post by brady1 »

The covering got me a push but my 100 to win would of payed me 520🙄. Was looking good for a bit. Had a good day on the Bruins!!!

GO RHODY!
0 x