We Goin' Streaking?

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.

How long will URI's Winning Streak Last?

Poll ended at 3 months ago

2 (lose @ Davidson)
38%
3 (lose vs UMass)
23%
4 (lose @ Bonnies)
21%
5 (lose @ Dayton)
6%
6+ (STREAKING)
11%

Total votes: 47

Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

We Goin' Streaking?

Unread post by Blue Man »

Since we've got a few days, and we've come off a 5 game losing streak and have won back to back games for the first time in a month, this seems like a topic to play with.

How much do you believe in the new look Rams with David Green? 2-0 to this point and certainly look like a completely different team.

The first 5 games of the A10 represent a good measuring stick for URI. 3/5 were picked to finish top 5 in A10 play, including the #1 in Dayton. Both Dayton and St Joes looked to be the frontrunners for at-large chances until Rhody took them down last night.

So what do you think - are we going to build on this and put a streak together? Or will we revert to the end of the OOC Rams?
4 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Re: We Goin' Streaking?

I picked 6 because I'm an optimist drunk with the effects of last night, which was technically the best win (NET) since Feb '22 when we beat Davidson.
That win felt hollow because a lot of us were just waiting for the end of Cox and the start of Archie.

But last night FELT like the biggest win since Covid hit. New season, lot of hope, and the sense that if we can handle a gut shot from one of the best teams in the conference - down double digits late in the 2nd half, shooting abysmal from the FT line - than maybe we can make a run in the conference.

I think we're a better team with DG than Davidson is, so I think W. I think that gets us rolling that UMass at home is another W. Bonnies seem like an obvious L, and I feel like the place most will take the streak to end at 4.

But we've been on the wrong side of so many bounces, I feel like the tide is going to turn. If we can beat Bonnies @ Bonnies, why can't we beat Dayton in Archie's return game?

IDK I love this feeling. We should do it more often. Winning is cool. Go Rhody.
6 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Really good poll question and there should be more of these !

I guessed win @ DU then loss v Mass !
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Truth be told I haven't paid much attention to other teams and while I think we should beat Davidson, UMass might be tough. Seems Martin has them further along (in theory) right now. But I don't know enough about UMass to say if they are a real decent team or a paper tiger. I'll go with we should beat them at home. I think we win the next 2, then lose at the tough confines of the Reilly Center @SBU.
2 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

At the end of the UNH game we were lambs...then we hit puberty by way of a David Fuchs and a David Green and we are now RAMS again!

We got some balls now. We ain't down on ourselves anymore, we have confidence and I don't think it will come off the rails again. We will lose some, but I think we have ourselves a good team now.

I believe! We will lose games, but I don't see us being the pathetic lot we were late OOC.

I think we beat Davidson, they are softer than usual. We have a significant size advantage. DG is a HUGE mismatch for them. UMass will be tough, but something tells me we get them. I think the streak ends at St Bonaventure.

Who knows! College basketball is totally unpredictable!

I think the ceiling of the team rests on how much we can get out of Bilau and how many minutes Arch plays Tyson Brown.

I hate to harp on him and he makes some plays out there, but he typically makes zero impact out there. Not the worst player ever, but I think overall he hurts the team. Fou being behind him is head scratching. While Fou may force things sometimes offensively, he at least can score. Even if he is a "black hole" offensively because he forces shots, he makes up for it on defense because of his size. How many times this year has Arch subbed Fou in and we immediately go on a run?

Maybe Arch knows something we don't about TB...but as of now he holds us back.

Some people don't seem to get how good Bilau is. I say, just check the tape against PC. He basically dominated them. They couldn't score on him and they couldn't guard him. Just like DG there aren't a lot of players in the A-10 that can handle someone like that.

If we can get to a point where we rotate Fuchs, Green, Bilau and Fou at the 5 and 4 we won't have to deal with someone who can't elevate the team. Brown isn't totally hopeless, he's fine as a player that comes in when you have foul trouble.

Get Bilau in there with Fuchs, Green and Fou

Get Zek out of his funk, Luis, House, and Cam keep doing what you're doing. Weston come in and give you tough D and some 3's. Ways keep developing.

Dangerous team.
3 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

I don't see how any of us can say we "should" beat Davidson.

Archie has won 1 road game here.

We won't be favored, Green hasn't played a road game with us, Davidson has some players.

Now can we win? Of course we can win.

But can't see how anyone can say we should win and chalk it up to an easy, ho hum W.
0 x
Go Rhody
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

I went with 2. I'm very encouraged by how we've looked the last two games, but I need to see it on the road and some more consistency before I can feel confident saying we'll go on a streak in conference. Rooting for 6+ though obviously!!
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Rhody15 wrote: 3 months ago I don't see how any of us can say we "should" beat Davidson.

Archie has won 1 road game here.

We won't be favored, Green hasn't played a road game with us, Davidson has some players.

Now can we win? Of course we can win.

But can't see how anyone can say we should win and chalk it up to an easy, ho hum W.
That's actually a wild stat, I didn't realize we had won 1 away game in the last 1.5 years.

That said, Davidson runs a tight rotation and their best player was in a walking boot and not suited up last game. If he doesn't play I like our chances.

Davidson's not exactly UD Arena - though we're 2-5 there, most of those losses were when we were unequivocally bad teams. I think we're a good team, and the team we are with David Green isn't the team we were in OOC play. School is also out, so you won't have a lot of kids in the building.

I don't think any win for us will be "ho hum" or easy, but I do think we win next Tuesday.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

My heart says we will go on a big winning streak; my head says we will probably lose at Davidson. We have been awful on the road. But let's see how we look with Green. Either way, I simply want to see us compete against Davidson. If we lose a close one, I'll still be very excited about this team. Umass embarrassed us at the Ryan Center last year. We owe them a beating at home.
4 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

My heart says we get two more before stumbling at Bona so that’s what I went with. Totally ignored my head/logic argument. I refused to respond to myself! :lol:
Last edited by Jdrums#3 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

I predict undefeated in conference play and A10T...next loss will be in the NCAAT.
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

I picked lose at Bonnies. Archie is fired up so I think they win Tuesday. Home crowd against umass gives us a win. Then they come back to earth.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Have to see this kind of play on the road, before I can say we will continue on a streak.

The key is to show continued improvement, even if we end up losing.
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by daytonflyerfan »

A long winning streak would not be unprecedented. Year 3 of Archie at UD had many fans calling for him to be fired maybe around January of year 3 due to a slow start. Archie had made the NIT in year 1 and had no postseason in year 2. Then they went on a big tear all the way to the Elite 8 followed by 3 more consecutive ncaat appearances followed by leaving for IU.

I never lost faith in him, I could see the obvious improvement in the team, I could tell that they were on the right path.

Perhaps the no-sit transfer rule and NIL has accelerated Archie's timeline at RI.

For me, Archie's teams at UD looked much better than the teams of his predecessor Brian Gregory, even before they went on that tear in year 3. It was clearly obvious to me that they were on the right path.

I was not surprised by the 4 consecutive ncaat appearances. I was high on Archie at UD literally from the day he was hired there, I loved his Miller family/sort of Xavier/Sean Miller/Thad Matta/Herb Sendek/Arizona/Ohio State pedigree.
Last edited by daytonflyerfan 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

I went with 3. I don't think Davidson is anything special and like Rhody to bully them, although it'll be another upset (assuming the line will be like Rhody +5.5 or so).

That said, UMass kinda scares me. Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about that.
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

I was undecided between 2 and 4. If we beat Davidson, the team’s s confidence will be sky high and they’ll bludgeon UMass. Regardless I don’t see them beating the Bonnies away.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago A long winning streak would not be unprecedented. Year 3 of Archie at UD had many fans calling for him to be fired maybe around January of year 3 due to a slow start. Archie had made the NIT in year 1 and had no postseason in year 2. Then they went on a big tear all the way to the Elite 8 followed by 3 more consecutive ncaat appearances followed by leaving for IU.

I never lost faith in him, I could see the obvious improvement in the team, I could tell that they were on the right path.

Perhaps the no-sit transfer rule and NIL has accelerated Archie's timeline at RI.

For me, Archie's teams at UD looked much better than the teams of his predecessor Brian Gregory, even before they went on that tear in year 3. It was clearly obvious to me that they were on the right path.

I was not surprised by the 4 consecutive ncaat appearances. I was high on Archie at UD literally from the day he was hired there, I loved his Miller family/sort of Xavier/Sean Miller/Thad Matta/Herb Sendek/Arizona pedigree.
It's yet to be determined, but I don't see the no sit rule being good for mid majors.
1 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

Billyboy78 wrote: 3 months ago
It's yet to be determined, but I don't see the no sit rule being good for mid majors.
Maybe, but the no-sit rule flushes out the roster quicker. The turnover happens faster. The guys that don't want to be there/don't want to buy in hit the exits faster. There are fewer malcontents on the roster/the malcontents are gone quicker, and the coach can more quickly bring in replacements who will buy in.

The culture change and scheme change happens quicker.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

daytonflyerfan wrote: 3 months ago
Maybe, but the no-sit rule flushes out the roster quicker. The turnover happens faster. The guys that don't want to be there/don't want to buy in hit the exits faster. There are fewer malcontents on the roster/the malcontents are gone quicker, and the coach can more quickly bring in replacements who will buy in.

What’s your thoughts on this years Dayton team and do you like Anthony Grant ?
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

reef wrote: 3 months ago
I am not a big Anthony Grant fan, I absolutely hated him being hired at UD. If UD doesn’t make the ncaat this year, then he should absolutely be fired. 1/7 isn't nearly good enough. Having said that, I will certainly concede that I did not at all see the 2020/1 or 2 seed year coming. And I will certainly concede that so far this has been a very good year.

If they make the ncaat this year, then I would extend his contract by another 2 years I guess.

I thought that one of Archie's assistants should've gotten the job.

But, Grant seems to need a superstar on his team in order to reach the ncaat, Obi Toppin and Daron Holmes II are superstars. Archie never had any superstars at UD, and Archie's teams were much, much more consistent and had far, far less ups and downs.

Grant has been able to land some big recruits. I just am not a big fan of his schemes. And he struggled and was fired at Alabama.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I am not a big Anthony Grant fan, I absolutely hated him being hired at UD. If UD doesn’t make the ncaat this year, then he should absolutely be fired. 1/7 isn't nearly good enough. Having said that, I will certainly concede that I did not at all see the 2020/1 or 2 seed year coming. And I will certainly concede that so far this has been a very good year.

If they make the ncaat this year, then I would extend his contract by another 2 years I guess.

I thought that one of Archie's assistants should've gotten the job.

But, Grant seems to need a superstar on his team in order to reach the ncaat, Obi Toppin and Daron Holmes III are superstars. Archie never had any superstars at UD, and Archie's teams were much, much more consistent and had far, far less ups and downs.

Grant has been able to land some big recruits. I just am not a big fan of his schemes. And he struggled and was fired at Alabama.
I attended last years A10 Tourney including the championship game vs VCU
Camara was a monster in the game he scored 18 plus 17 rebounds. Then in the Championship game he only played 20 minutes because of fouls. I thought that really hurt your chances.

I was surprised Dayton turned down the NIT. Word was players were tired but that made no sense to me as Dayton would most certainly gone NCAA, tired or not. In talking to some Dayton fans after they wanted the NIT. Seems there were some issues with the team with Camara bolting as he should, Holmes holding out on his decision, Amzil to New Mexico, Shramjavits to San Francisco, Blakney to Old Dominion.
I heard a couple Dayton fans not so hi on Malachi. One said he was there only because his brother went to Dayton.

What caused the NIT rejection? Who made the decision and did any of the departures result from that?

And how good is this years team compared to last year?
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

I will admit that I have some blindspots/am not always right about everything.

I was very surprised that Dan Hurley was able to lead UConn to the national title.

I thought he was a good coach, but I thought his RI teams had some offensive deficiencies, and I didn't think he could win a national title because of that. Boy, I was very wrong about that.
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

ramster wrote: 3 months ago
Camara was a monster in the game he scored 18 plus 17 rebounds. Then in the Championship game he only played 20 minutes because of fouls. I thought that really hurt your chances.

I was surprised Dayton turned down the NIT. Word was players were tired but that made no sense to me as Dayton would most certainly gone NCAA, tired or not. In talking to some Dayton fans after they wanted the NIT. Seems there were some issues with the team with Camara bolting as he should, Holmes holding out on his decision, Amzil to New Mexico, Shramjavits to San Francisco, Blakney to Old Dominion.
I heard a couple Dayton fans not so hi on Malachi. One said he was there only because his brother went to Dayton.

What caused the NIT rejection? Who made the decision and did any of the departures result from that?

They had significant injury problems, that was why the likely NIT invite was turned down. I am a hard ass though, I wouldn't have skipped the NIT like that, just play whoever is healthy, even if that means having to give the walk-ons some minutes. At the very least you get some additional games and practice time in order to get ready for the next season. I was angry that they skipped the NIT. I don't think skipping the NIT caused any departures. It sounds like both Grant and the team mutually decided to skip the NIT.

Some were predicting this year to be a total dumpster fire and an ignominious end to Grant's time at UD due to all the players transferring out, but the exact opposite has happened so far. Santos has been a massive surprise. Elvis and Brea are improved. Bennett has also been a surprisingly good replacement for Smith. Jack has also been a surprise. I was not expecting them to be this good, they are much better than last year so far with good wins over Saint John's, Cincinnati, and SMU. They also beat LSU. Losses to Northwestern and Houston. They are projected to be maybe a 7? seed right now iinm.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

They had significant injury problems, that was why the likely NIT invite was turned down. I am a hard ass though, I wouldn't have skipped the NIT like that, just play whoever is healthy, even if that means having to give the walk-ons some minutes. At the very least you get some additional games and practice time in order to get ready for the next season. I was angry that they skipped the NIT. I don't think skipping the NIT caused any departures. It sounds like both Grant and the team mutually decided to skip the NIT.

Some were predicting this year to be a total dumpster fire and an ignominious end to Grant's time at UD due to all the players transferring out, but the exact opposite has happened so far. Santos has been a massive surprise. Elvis and Brea are improved. Bennett has also been a surprisingly good replacement for Smith. Jack has also been a surprise. I was not expecting them to be this good, they are much better than last year so far with good wins over Saint John's, Cincinnati, and SMU. They also beat LSU. Losses to Northwestern and Houston. They are projected to be maybe a 7? seed right now iinm.
So if you had beaten VCU in the Championship you would have turned down the NCAA invite because "they had significant injury problems".

so then would VCU get the NCAA invite or would no A10 team be allowed to go?
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

So if you had beaten VCU in the Championship you would have turned down the NCAA invite because "they had significant injury problems".

Yeah, I know, the rationale is inconsistent. The NIT is not a big-time event, so they decided to skip it due to the injuries.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Yeah, I know, the rationale is inconsistent. The NIT is not a big-time event, so they decided to skip it due to the injuries.
The same rational I gave you was what I was hearing from Dayton fans at the time. And who was injured?
I know there were many irate fans from having read your message board at the time. The refusal gave the A10 a bad look to some extent. But another team lucked out and gladly took your hard earned place.
I wonder if they voted or if Grant unilaterally made the decision himself? We will probably never know.
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

The same rational I gave you was what I was hearing from Dayton fans at the time. And who was injured?
I know there were many irate fans from having read your message board at the time. The refusal gave the A10 a bad look to some extent. But another team lucked out and gladly took your hard earned place.
I wonder if they voted or if Grant unilaterally made the decision himself? We will probably never know.
Ok, so this is what I recall:

01. Holmes...healthy
02. Camara...healthy
03. Mike S....sort of injured
04. Zimi...healthy
05. Brea...sort of injured
06. Elvis...injured
07. Smith...sort of injured
08. Amzil...healthy
09. Blakney...healthy
10. Richard A....healthy
11. Uhl...walk-on...healthy...he was getting pt during the season

So, 6 healthy scholarship players plus a walk-on that was already getting pt...they felt like that wasn't enough bodies I guess.
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

Streak will end sooner than later. Win, then loose to UMess
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

We lost our best player to Pitt last year. He certainly wasn't a malcontent. In fact, one of the best kids we've had here. Malcontents leaving is fine. That helps with the culture. Keeping your best players is the challenge. It will be interesting to see who stays and who leaves after this season. Then there's the thought that Archie's defense is difficult to learn. So, a lot of turnover with the roster every year can't be good in that regard. Stability with the roster is so important. As Archie calls it....'getting old together'.
2 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

We lost our best player to Pitt last year. He certainly wasn't a malcontent. In fact, one of the best kids we've had here. Malcontents leaving is fine. That helps with the culture. Keeping your best players is the challenge. It will be interesting to see who stays and who leaves after this season. Then there's the thought that Archie's defense is difficult to learn. So, a lot of turnover with the roster every year can't be good in that regard. Stability with the roster is so important. As Archie calls it....'getting old together'.
I don’t think anyone had a problem with Ish leaving though. As a player he was a part of one of the worst periods in team history as we descended post Covid from championship program to apathetic garbage.

I don’t blame the kid for not wanting to continue a rebuild that would probably be complete after he had graduated anyway. He deserved to be a part of an NCAA caliber team which there was no guarantee we would be during his eligibility left.
2 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

The massive number of transfers across d1 is out of control IMO, they need to consider reinstating the old rules. Hopefully things will settle down more after the extra year of eligibility due to covid expires this year.

This is worse than the pros now, with the pros at least some of the contracts are multi-year deals.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

The massive number of transfers across d1 is out of control IMO, they need to consider reinstating the old rules. Hopefully things will settle down more after the extra year of eligibility due to covid expires this year.

This is worse than the pros now, with the pros at least some of the contracts are multi-year deals.
What's the temperature of your fanbase right now?

"Anthony Grant is that dude! We are going dancing! Let's go!"

"I'm cautiously optimistic"

"Collapse is imminent"
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

PeterRamTime wrote: 3 months ago What's the temperature of your fanbase right now?

"Collapse is imminent"
Definitely option #1, he is that dude, but if things go south this year, then being 1/7 will make him very unpopular. The pitchforks and torches were kind of brought out at the end of last year.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

LOL, the old rules are dead, buried, and decayed beyond recognition...
HOTB.JPG
3 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

PeterRamTime wrote: 3 months ago What's the temperature of your fanbase right now?

"Collapse is imminent"
Definitely option #1, he is that dude, but if things go south this year, then being 1/7 will make him very unpopular. The pitchforks and torches were kind of brought out at the end of last year.
Makes sense!

Dayton looks really good! It was amazing how the team found themselves in the second half of the LSU game. Turning point for the program I think. Lose that game and I think things might have spiraled.

I feel like it maybe wasn't fair to judge Grant too harshly last year because of all the injuries.

Luckily for you guys, the A-10 isn't as full of landmines as it has been the last few years.

Even though these Rhody Rams sure look like a pretty serious landmine right now! Look out!
0 x
daytonflyerfan
Jimmy Baron

PeterRamTime wrote: 3 months ago
Makes sense!

Dayton looks really good! It was amazing how the team found themselves in the second half of the LSU game. Turning point for the program I think. Lose that game and I think things might have spiraled.

I feel like it maybe wasn't fair to judge Grant too harshly last year because of all the injuries.

Luckily for you guys, the A-10 isn't as full of landmines as it has been the last few years.

Even though these Rhody Rams sure look like a pretty serious landmine right now! Look out!
Agree about the LSU game.

It wasn't just about last year with Grant, he took over a program that went to 4 straight ncaat's and then started out 1/6. Felt like much of that momentum was lost.

Still some tough games left...SBU, Duquesne, SJU, VCU, GM, UMass, UR, RI possibly on the upswing.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

HEY 38%…

WRONG.
4 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

Blue Man wrote: 3 months ago HEY 38%…

WRONG.
I’m happy to be wrong!
4 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

Let's go!!
3 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I’m still alive I guessed UMass let me be wrong !
3 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

Arch seems to be righting this ship!
5 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Ahem.

Hey 23%…

W-W-W-W-WRONG
5 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
RhodyKyle
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RhodyKyle »

I'm now on the clock at the bonnies....rhody will prove me wrong and I will happily eat my humble pie
4 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

I am on the clock next, too. Figured strongly we would lose at SBU. I am not so sure now. Archie and the staff have us cooking!

Make me eat my vote, Rhody! Let’s goooooooooooo
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Jdrums#3 wrote: 3 months ago I am on the clock next, too. Figured strongly we would lose at SBU. I am not so sure now. Archie and the staff have us cooking!

Make me eat my vote, Rhody! Let’s goooooooooooo
Bonnies better get their sh*t together!
1 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

I also picked a loss at Bonnies. Hope I'm wrong. I would love to join the 61% who were wrong already.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I was in the 23 % and I was WRONG
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

The Bonnie’s lost to Fordham.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

I'm going to suggest that about 1 in 9 peg a contest like this correctly...just sayin
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

SmartyBarrett wrote: 3 months ago I went with 3. I don't think Davidson is anything special and like Rhody to bully them, although it'll be another upset (assuming the line will be like Rhody +5.5 or so).

That said, UMass kinda scares me. Nothing would make me happier than being wrong about that.
Old Takes Exposed and I love it.
4 x