College of Charleston

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

College of Charleston

Unread post by McRam »

Just wondering if there are any "true blue" fans in the Charlotte area that are going or thinking of driving over for this game?

(The game is not showing a TV channel at this time.)
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: College of Charleston

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

The game is going to be on Flo
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 4 months ago The game is going to be on Flo
Worst news I've heard all day
3 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

What about the Delaware game ? Flo also ?
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

reef wrote: 4 months ago
Yes. Flo also. That’s the primary provider for CAA Sports
IMG_1304.jpeg
0 x
CaptainRon
Kenny Green

Unread post by CaptainRon »

Do you need to have that insurance to watch?
Last edited by CaptainRon 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

ramster wrote: 4 months ago
Yes. Flo also. That’s the primary provider for CAA Sports

IMG_1304.jpeg
For those interested in watching Delaware, tommorow night onFS1 at xavier.
1 x
WFDRamFan
Jim Eitner

Unread post by WFDRamFan »

Flying up from Tampa with my son for this game. Something to check out with FloHoops. The South Florida @ Hofstra game last week was on FloHoops. I was able to watch for free on the FloHoops YouTube channel and Twitter feed.
2 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

Looks like, between Mens and Women's Bball, there are 4 upcoming games on FloHoops:

Mens: Charleston and Delaware

Womens: Providence and St Johns

Why are Big East women's games on FloHoops? Weird.

In any case, the Charleston and St Johns games are on Dec 10, and my subscription runs out on Dec 11. So I'll get at least three of those games. I'm not sure about upping it again at $14.99 a month, just for one game. We'll see.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

jcru wrote: 4 months ago Looks like, between Mens and Women's Bball, there are 4 upcoming games on FloHoops:

In any case, the Charleston and St Johns games are on Dec 10, and my subscription runs out on Dec 11. So I'll get at least three of those games. I'm not sure about upping it again at $14.99 a month, just for one game. We'll see.
Ok is it 14.99 per month or 29.99 I think that’s what I paid for last years Cancun tournament or wherever that was
I had already paid 29.99 before someone posted the link with the discounted price

2 games for 14.99 I would consider for sure
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

reef wrote: 4 months ago Ok is it 14.99 per month or 29.99 I think that’s what I paid for last years Cancun tournament or wherever that was
I had already paid 29.99 before someone posted the link with the discounted price

This is the plan I have (top):

flosports01.jpg

Now, that was, one month ago, going through the basketball portion of the site, FloHoops.com. I was offered $12.50 per month if you paid annually up front, and $14.99 per month on a per monthly basis. And that's what I have, and as far as I know, I have access to the entire site: Basketball, Football, Wrestling, everything, you name it. I used it right away to watch the last URI Football game, no problem.

Make sure you go in under the Basketball page and not the Football page, before you click subscribe. They TRY to charge football fans more, just because they came in through a different part of the site.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

jcru wrote: 4 months ago Looks like, between Mens and Women's Bball, there are 4 upcoming games on FloHoops:

Jcru

FloSports covers most all Coastal Athletic Conference Sports hence the Delaware and Charleston games will be broadcast

FloSports covers WBB for all of these BE Teams
That’s why the URI @ PC and the URI @ St John’s are streamed
IMG_1305.png
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

jcru wrote: 4 months ago
reef wrote: 4 months ago Ok is it 14.99 per month or 29.99 I think that’s what I paid for last years Cancun tournament or wherever that was

This is the plan I have (top):

flosports01.jpg

Now, that was, one month ago, going through the basketball portion of the site, FloHoops.com. I was offered $12.50 per month if you paid annually up front, and $14.99 per month on a per monthly basis. And that's what I have, and as far as I know, I have access to the entire site: Basketball, Football, Wrestling, everything, you name it. I used it right away to watch the last URI Football game, no problem.

Make sure you go in under the Basketball page and not the Football page, before you click subscribe. They TRY to charge football fans more, just because they came in through a different part of the site.
Jcru, Reef,

I have had the $150/year plan for a number of years. Asked last year about a possible additional discount (everything is negotiable) and I received 20% off of the current year and next year. Didn’t threaten to drop, simply asked. When you are a long term customer for any service you tend to have leverage.

From FloSports……..
I do see that you've been a yearly subscriber for a few years now so I am going to give you a 20% discount on your current term and your next term so you will only pay $120.00 for the year instead of $150
Please allow up to 5 business days for the $30 partial refund to process back to your card.

I have FloSports and ESPN+
Both are great.
I get all CAA Football Games. Not just URI but all 15 CAA Teams. I go to all URI Home Football Games and some Away Games but like to watch the replays when time permits.
0 x
Ramfan22
ARD

Unread post by Ramfan22 »

fLo Hoops streams some games on their YouTube channel. Don’t see the preview for the Charleston game but I see Delaware

https://www.youtube.com/live/XN8Y0BbGI7 ... GmterknHMv
0 x
KevanBoyles
Carlton Owens

Unread post by KevanBoyles »

Ramfan22 wrote: 4 months ago fLo Hoops streams some games on their YouTube channel. Don’t see the preview for the Charleston game but I see Delaware

Thanks on that. Flo Hoops was a PINTA to deal with last year and I am not going there again any time soon. So this is good news.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Ramfan22 wrote: 4 months ago fLo Hoops streams some games on their YouTube channel. Don’t see the preview for the Charleston game but I see Delaware

Do you need a You Tube TV subscription for that or is that free on regular you tube ?
0 x
Ramfan22
ARD

Unread post by Ramfan22 »

Do you need a You Tube TV subscription for that or is that free on regular you tube ?
Regular YouTube
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Ok maybe there is a link for this Sundays game
0 x