Commercials

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Commercials

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

For amusement purposes only...I think there needs to be a thread of funny commercials...if the mods or anyone else thinks this should be s-canned...no problem. Sports attracts good tolerable commercials...

A commercial came up a couple times today that made me think this should be a thread...
Buffalo Wild Wings Buffalo is singing some ish, and then saying, "I used to sing on cruises" and
the dude at the table says, "What made you stop?"
and the buffalo says, "Um, the cruises..."

Hilarious. Every single time.

then there's numerous Dr. Rick progressive commercials...

Maybe we can collect 64 and have a bracket/tourney, but that buffalo saying, "the cruises" is my first nominee
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Re: Commercials

Fansville Dr. Pepper and Limu ads to be entered separately...

Limu nomination: dude is reading a script and gets to the part where it says "and gets crushed by a baby grand piano"

Coke Zero: "our school has higher academic standards" - I didn't think it was possible, but that line gets dorkier and funnier every time in its over the top dorkiness. Like, if there was a Family Feud category "dorkiest thing that guy could say in that spot"..."our school has higher academic standards" would have to be in the top 2...soooo dumb that it gets funnier every time
0 x
UCH21377
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by UCH21377 »

Wish we could say that to the Brown fans
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

State Farm commercial where Chris Paul is filming a commercial and he levitates in the air and says "It's all in the core"
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

State Farm locker room commercial...where the 'one key word for the season' was "bundle home and auto" and a player says, "that's 4 words", and Mahomes say, "not if you bundle 'em", and player feigns having a stroke...good stuff
1 x
DuneClub
Abdul Fox

Unread post by DuneClub »

https://www.reddit.com/r/CommercialsIHa ... ?rdt=33370

This guy was good. So Sincere he was funny. He was a sensation for a few months and then they dumped him for some reason. I miss the Billy Reynolds look alike, his replacements are nondiscript and not nearly as good (or funny).

* I have to say too that I changed my NFL viewing radically this season. The Mute button is going to wear out and I'm not letting spots get through to my senses. I've got a digital radio with the radio broadcast of the Pats .15 sec behind the TV guys who I don't like. Not putting up with it any more.
0 x
STC
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by STC »

If we're talking commercials, the conversation needs to begin with Jardiance.
1 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

STC wrote: 4 months ago If we're talking commercials, the conversation needs to begin with Jardiance.
That's a good one...makes you want to call up your doc (plus they pretty much tell you to in the commercial) and ask him if you could maybe try some of that. If he asked why, could just say, I don't know, but those folks all looked like they were having a good time
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

just saw a nice colace commercial that talked about basically trying to pass two pineapples...that's a worthy nominee
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 4 months ago
STC wrote: 4 months ago If we're talking commercials, the conversation needs to begin with Jardiance.
That's a good one...makes you want to call up your doc (plus they pretty much tell you to in the commercial) and ask him if you could maybe try some of that. If he asked why, could just say, I don't know, but those folks all looked like they were having a good time
I started taking Jardiance a couple of months ago. I haven’t danced yet.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

"Give me your other hand!"
"I can't! That's my Dr. Pepper hand!"
1 x