11/18 | Northwestern | 2:30PM (ESPN+) | Hall of Fame Tip-Off

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Re: 11/18 | Northwestern | 2:30PM (ESPN+) | Hall of Fame Tip-Off

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 5 months ago
Rhodymob05 wrote: 5 months ago Some huge momentum shifts , Fuchs block to Zeks dunk and the arena went nuts. Solid Fan showing. Cam is a future star. House was a problem, but good learning experience. Also saw Weston’s mother and she was pissed.
Can you explain more about Weston's mother being pissed? That seems like a potential big deal
I’m not the gossip type but I overheard a quick conversation and the complaint was playing time.
1 x
GO RAMS
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

That's a tough situation for Archie to navigate then. How do you give him more minutes when he seems obviously injured?
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
rhodyram22
ARD

Unread post by rhodyram22 »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 5 months ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 5 months ago
Rhodymob05 wrote: 5 months ago Some huge momentum shifts , Fuchs block to Zeks dunk and the arena went nuts. Solid Fan showing. Cam is a future star. House was a problem, but good learning experience. Also saw Weston’s mother and she was pissed.
Can you explain more about Weston's mother being pissed? That seems like a potential big deal
I’m not the gossip type but I overheard a quick conversation and the complaint was playing time.
I mean... That's not her choice. If Weston is healthy enough to play, then he'll play.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 5 months ago That's a tough situation for Archie to navigate then. How do you give him more minutes when he seems obviously injured?
Weston didn't seem upset about anything. Maybe he needs to tell mommy to chill out. "Mom, you're embarrassing me, you're acting like Bray's mom"
5 x