Fast X

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Fast X

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Welp, off to see the 10th installment of the greatest movie franchise ever tomorrow night. This was NOT my kind of movie, but, I guess every Covid has a silver lining. I had never seen, nor had any interest in seeing, any of the F & F movies. I'm not a movies guy to begin with, but definitely not that kind of movie. Then. a couple years ago, sports - which constitutes 90% of what I watch on TV - hit the pause button. I ended up getting sucked into the 2nd half of Fast 5, saw the sleight of hand on the safe swap...totally hooked ever since. Have seen all of them, multiple times. This is going to be epic....I mean, this one is going to have Vin driving down the Hoover dam, and an El Camino with mounted cannons. Sure, it's not exactly strapping a rocket on a Fiero and firing it up to the space station, but still...should be pretty good.

Just remember..."familia" 8-)

ETA: Plus, I'm told Aquaman is the villain....man, what a world we live in today...
1 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Re: Fast X

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

dork

i mean that in the nicest possible way
2 x
:lol:
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

KeaneyBluBallz wrote: 11 months ago dork

i mean that in the nicest possible way
Label accepted. 👍
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

OK....fannnnnnntastic flick...better than 9, can't wait for 10.1

ETA: Big fan of the franchise, but I think this is one of the best yet...
What I don't understand...how does Vin D not get Oscar consideration? The range...the emotion...I just don't get it...so much talent...
0 x