'19 FL F Tim Dalger (Tulsa ---> St. Louis) (Official Visit) - placeholder

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Re: '19 FL F Tim Dalger (Tulsa ---> St. Louis) (Official Visit) - placeholder

Unread post by luke »

I guess you didn't read my comment very carefully . as I noted I was talking about 2 players vs 1 that being EC . And really I don't care what people think right now . It is not relevant as to whether people think either player will compete for ROY, and multiple titles is a team effort , not that of 2 players alone. What will be relevant is whether either or both of these players will become excellent players regardless of what you or anyone thinks . That is an unknown by you or anyone else right now . And are you qualifying your prediction by saying pretty confident because if you are , then fine , you're pretty confident and that 's fine by me . What you said was they WON'T sniff the production of EC and Hassan . That 's why I said it was arrogant . And again I was talking about 2 players could be of more value than one player if and only if they both became excellent players .Don't you hope they both will become excellent players ? Michael Jordan was cut from his HS team before he became great .
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

luke wrote: 11 months ago I guess you didn't read my comment very carefully . as I noted I was talking about 2 players vs 1 that being EC . And really I don't care what people think right now . It is not relevant as to whether people think either player will compete for ROY, and multiple titles is a team effort , not that of 2 players alone. What will be relevant is whether either or both of these players will become excellent players regardless of what you or anyone thinks . That is an unknown by you or anyone else right now . And are you qualifying your prediction by saying pretty confident because if you are , then fine , you're pretty confident and that 's fine by me . What you said was they WON'T sniff the production of EC and Hassan . That 's why I said it was arrogant . And again I was talking about 2 players could be of more value than one player if and only if they both became excellent players .Don't you hope they both will become excellent players ? Michael Jordan was cut from his HS team before he became great .
You keep saying only EC.

Hassan was also in ECs recruiting class, so you can’t just completely disregard Hassan as part of that class as you seem to be doing.
0 x
Go Rhody
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

again Rhody 15 , I had not remembered that Hassan was in that class when I made my original comment . did you not read that ? So I was just explaining my original comment . Sure , if I had remembered Hassan was in that class at the time i made my original comment it would have
changed my thought . My expectations for Dubsky and Estevez wouldn't be that they would be more valuable than EC and Hassan . So I was never arguing that in the first place . Now it would be great if they both turn out to be at the level of EC and Hassan or even close . If both become excellent players
Rhody would probably exceed most of our hopes for the near future.
2 x
SandorClegane
Art Stephenson

Unread post by SandorClegane »

Seems like he’s leaving the SLU program for personal reasons. Hope all is ok.
1 x
“The greatest things in life are invisible to the eye”
- Mr. Rogers
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

SandorClegane wrote: 3 months ago Seems like he’s leaving the SLU program for personal reasons. Hope all is ok.
And in less than 24 hours his bio has been completely scrubbed from the SLU website. That’s odd and would hint at something nefarious.
0 x
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

bigappleram wrote: 3 months ago
SandorClegane wrote: 3 months ago Seems like he’s leaving the SLU program for personal reasons. Hope all is ok.
And in less than 24 hours his bio has been completely scrubbed from the SLU website. That’s odd and would hint at something nefarious.
I don't know if nefarious is the right word, but it seems like there might have been a mutual decision to part ways. He mentions in a Post-Dispatch story wanting to be there for a family member, and the story also mentions that he's preparing for his pro career. It looks like his minutes were starting to dwindle at St. Louis, and his efficiency wasn't great, even if his counting stats seemed OK because he was playing 20+ MPG.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

SGreenwell wrote: 3 months ago
I don't know if nefarious is the right word, but it seems like there might have been a mutual decision to part ways. He mentions in a Post-Dispatch story wanting to be there for a family member, and the story also mentions that he's preparing for his pro career. It looks like his minutes were starting to dwindle at St. Louis, and his efficiency wasn't great, even if his counting stats seemed OK because he was playing 20+ MPG.
Yeah, It worked out for us that we ended up with Green.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

A. It doesn't.
B. Good job slandering a college kid. You're a clown
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

SGreenwell wrote: 3 months ago
Probably wrong word, I'll say it's sketchy that the kid was a scrubbed so quickly.
0 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 3 months ago
A. It doesn't.
B. Good job slandering a college kid. You're a clown
A. Probably should have used the word sketchy. Which if you pay attention to some SLU fans opinions they are saying the same thing.
B. Hey look it's Ron Sanctimonious in the flesh.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I don't even think it's sketchy. He was no longer on the team, teams constantly take down players as soon as they're not on the team. And because this was his first and only year there there was nothing left of him when removing him from this year's roster
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Their own fans think it's odd but sure.
0 x