Brayon Freeman Dismissed from Team

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Re: Brayon Freeman

Unread post by RhodyRams916 »

NYGFan_Section208 wrote: 1 year ago
RhodyRams916 wrote: 1 year ago
LoveThoseRams wrote: 1 year ago
Yeah, ganging up on the coach is shit parents do in u12 soccer games. That's pretty inappropriate.

LOL. His 'rents had every right to do that, if that's what they wanted to do. Me, I probably wouldn't have gone that route, but the fact they actually did is...Is that on par with Twins mom? I actually think it's next tier hilarious. This is great stuff. I would love to see video of that...live action is a thousand times better than Twittwars.

Just realized it was HIM and his family...Bray was berating the coach for taking him out? Amazinger....was it during the game?
😭😭 that’s hilarious if Bray was actually joining in with his family. Like yeah, now I understand his exit from the team, but shit I wanna see a video of this.
2 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

bigappleram wrote: 1 year ago Surprised it didn’t happen right after the game.
A D1 coach being heckled by the parents of one of his own players is next level. Good riddance.
I would have sent him to the locker room DURING the game.
5 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Yeah, ganging up on the coach is shit parents do in u12 soccer games. That's pretty inappropriate.

LOL. His 'rents had every right to do that, if that's what they wanted to do. Me, I probably wouldn't have gone that route, but the fact they actually did is...Is that on par with Twins mom? I actually think it's next tier hilarious. This is great stuff. I would love to see video of that...live action is a thousand times better than Twittwars.

Just realized it was HIM and his family...Bray was berating the coach for taking him out? Amazinger....was it during the game?
😭😭 that’s hilarious if Bray was actually joining in with his family. Like yeah, now I understand his exit from the team, but shit I wanna see a video of this.
Agree, but if not, and someone could cinema.gif some up... THAT would be phenomenal
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Agree, but if not, and someone could cinema.gif some up... THAT would be phenomenal
I tried to find something on the replay on espn+ but all I got was his poor body language in the final 30ish seconds of the game. I just imagine his family behind the bench crying that he isn’t on the court 😂. Well maybe your kid should’ve played defense, or listened to his coach!
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

U
Last edited by McRam 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhody_NYCT
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by Rhody_NYCT »

Good riddance. We don’t need this kind of BS. 100% replaceable. I can go on but I won’t go there. Hope he’s ok on a personal level. But team is first. Go Rhody!
5 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago Wonder if there will be any other player fall-out after the season.
Hope not, at least for the players we want to stay.
Also remember Bray and Ish are close friends, have known each other since 6th grade, and played AAU together.
Except Ish listens to the coach, has a good attitude, and doesn't bitch on twitter about the coach lol
And I bet he plays some point in the remaining games.
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

McRam wrote: 1 year ago
Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago Wonder if there will be any other player fall-out after the season.
Hope not, at least for the players we want to stay.
Also remember Bray and Ish are close friends, have known each other since 6th grade, and played AAU together.
Except Ish listens to the coach, has a good attitude, and doesn't bitch on twitter about the coach lol
And I bet he plays some point in the remaining games.
Yeah I think he mentioned that in the show too. Him and Carey will play some of the PG.
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

jcru wrote: 1 year ago If I remember the recruiting time line after Archie was hired correctly, we were involved with at least a couple of guards who took visits and were interested, and Brayon actually came out of left field with his commitment. And it was like oooh, ok, this is interesting. But, in hindsight, his commitment cleared the rest of the field out and they all shortly committed elsewhere, one going to UMass.

Again, you take a chance on someone like this. Archie said he was familiar with him from the past. For that reason, whatever problems this kid was having with his previous coach at GWU were kind of set aside in favor of the belief that Archie could reign him in and get him to play as a part of a real team. Consider it a failed experiment.

I do think if Brayon had stayed put or gone elsewhere we would have had a real shot at another good guard transfer, however.
Could not disagree more, when Bray does his “me”:thing, no one on the floor likes it or can get their fair share of opportunities. Off guards want to play with someone that will help the, shine. Enough said!!
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 year ago
steveystuds06 wrote: 1 year ago
Stevey, I hope the young man finds what he is searching for and I hope his experience at Rhody helps him find it.

It’s unfortunate as I saw potential in his game and would have liked to see things work out, but people don’t always see eye to eye ( plus I mostly side with the rule that no player is greater than the program) and so the separation.

Also, I don’t have any inside info on the program or players beyond what is shared here and observed by KB’ers so I really don’t have anything to add as far as reasons for the situation.
Another child getting bad advice. If u want to leave ,keep your mouth shut, be a good teammate for the remainder of the season and enhance your reputation as a good person and solid teammate for your saleability in the portal. Getting thrown out of a program definitely hurts his image and saleability. Might wind up with Grasso
3 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

KingstonLane wrote: 1 year ago These are going to be some painful final games of the season. Thomas is literally going to be playing 40 minutes a game.

And we’re literally 1 injury away from walk ons playing real minutes
One more time, have Ish play point for some part of the games.
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Rhody15 wrote: 1 year ago

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
NYG, I don’t believe 15 is trolling here. There are 2 sides to every story and we don’t know the whole story - or at least, I don’t. Therefore, it is not unreasonable to speculate that the staff might have SOME blame. However, I do think his use of “colossal” is stretching it.

If you are joking about the trolling’ then disregard my post.
The Brayon Freeman URI relationship was a colossal failure. He didn't last one season and got kicked off the team.

Don't see any other way to spin it.
REALLY?
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Stevey, I hope the young man finds what he is searching for and I hope his experience at Rhody helps him find it.

It’s unfortunate as I saw potential in his game and would have liked to see things work out, but people don’t always see eye to eye ( plus I mostly side with the rule that no player is greater than the program) and so the separation.

Also, I don’t have any inside info on the program or players beyond what is shared here and observed by KB’ers so I really don’t have anything to add as far as reasons for the situation.
Another child getting bad advice. If u want to leave ,keep your mouth shut, be a good teammate for the remainder of the season and enhance your reputation as a good person and solid teammate for your saleability in the portal. Getting thrown out of a program definitely hurts his image and saleability. Might wind up with Grasso
Yeah, don’t go out like this. It looks bad. Idk how anyone could defend Brayon’s behavior these last few days.
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

SGreenwell wrote: 1 year ago
rhodylaw wrote: 1 year ago
Rhodyram wrote: 1 year ago Fran Dunphy has Lasalle at 6-6 in the A10. Theres no reason we couldn't have pulled together a better squad
I think Archie focused too much on long term players this year to be good this year. In a way that could work out better long term because if he can identify 3 or 4 foundational players then he can bring transfers in to surround them. Foundational players are not necessarily the most talented players but buy into the system and culture completely. I am sure he could have made a .500 team this year, and a .500 team next year and so on. The goal is build a championship program year in and year out - that doesn’t happen year 1.
Do they hang banners for .500 finishes now? Maybe La Salle does. While I realize it would be less frustrating to finish .500 this year, I ultimately think that La Salle and UMass - currently 13-12 overall, and 4-9 in A-10 play - probably aren't in any better position than URI going forward, even if they won a couple more games this year because they relied more on older transfers.

Given the compressed time frame that Miller was working with to recruit, I kind of assume he took anyone promising with a pulse. One of the things I'd like to do in the off-season is to look at when players sign, and to see how they end up overall as a collegiate player. I could be mistaken, but I think Baron routinely signed guys late, and pretty much none of them panned out. And I think the worst Hurley recruits were "we need to fill a scholarship" types, like Aris. But, it's been so long that I could be mistaken!
There are no other “Aris types”: He was in a category all by himself. Forot, how many fouls in how many minutes did he commit?
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I think Archie focused too much on long term players this year to be good this year. In a way that could work out better long term because if he can identify 3 or 4 foundational players then he can bring transfers in to surround them. Foundational players are not necessarily the most talented players but buy into the system and culture completely. I am sure he could have made a .500 team this year, and a .500 team next year and so on. The goal is build a championship program year in and year out - that doesn’t happen year 1.
Do they hang banners for .500 finishes now? Maybe La Salle does. While I realize it would be less frustrating to finish .500 this year, I ultimately think that La Salle and UMass - currently 13-12 overall, and 4-9 in A-10 play - probably aren't in any better position than URI going forward, even if they won a couple more games this year because they relied more on older transfers.

Given the compressed time frame that Miller was working with to recruit, I kind of assume he took anyone promising with a pulse. One of the things I'd like to do in the off-season is to look at when players sign, and to see how they end up overall as a collegiate player. I could be mistaken, but I think Baron routinely signed guys late, and pretty much none of them panned out. And I think the worst Hurley recruits were "we need to fill a scholarship" types, like Aris. But, it's been so long that I could be mistaken!
There are no other “Aris types”: He was in a category all by himself. Forot, how many fouls in how many minutes did he commit?
I think it was 4 fouls in one minute......has to be an NCAA record!
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago

He’s like the Joe DiMaggio of Rhody bb. The record will continue to stand for decades. :lol:
0 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

I don’t remember the Twins ever berating the coach or getting into a public argument with the coach. Same as Mom Mitchell. Am I wrong?
3 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

He’s like the Joe DiMaggio of Rhody bb. The record will continue to stand for decades. :lol:
I think he should be invited to the Saturday game as a record holder!!
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

And don't blame Aris, blame the Coaching Staff that brought him in. That's where the true problem was. Aris should not be compared to anybody, there has not been an Aris type since Aris and that subpar Coaching Staff that was finally jettisoned.
0 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

What did Kenny Johnson see in Freeman when he recruited him?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 1 year ago

And don't blame Aris, blame the Coaching Staff that brought him in. That's where the true problem was. Aris should not be compared to anybody, there has not been an Aris type since Aris and that subpar Coaching Staff that was finally jettisoned.
Sutton, to be specific.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

McRam wrote: 1 year ago I don’t remember the Twins ever berating the coach or getting into a public argument with the coach. Same as Mom Mitchell. Am I wrong?
Never happened. They never got into public arguments with Cox
The complaints seemed to be around:
  • Makhi shooting too many 3 pointers
  • Turnovers from trying to dribble too much and some poor passing - too much ball handling
  • Technical fouls
  • Both Mitchells on the floor at the same time - saying that Cox had made an agreement with their Mom. This turned out untrue as Cox late in the season put them both on the bench and didn't start either of them
I found both Makhi and Makhel very congenial, nice guys when I'd talk to them on campus. When sitting curtsied and watching both of them it was amazing sometimes to watch the action above the rim. Particular remember playing teams like PC, Dayton, VCU who had big guys inside and their would be wars above the rim. I always felt that both Mitchels gave good effort, never felt that they slacked, especially on defense.

Now look at Arkansas and Musselman

3 Pointers: Makhi started since the start of the season. He has taken 1 3P and made it - shooting 1000. Makhel has not taken one. Coaching 101. Musselman told them not to take any and they haven't.
Blocked shots: Makhi and Makhel both have 34 blocked shots on the season - next closest player has 15. Makhel 5.0 per 40 min, Makhi 2.7 per 40 min
Turnovers: Makhi is 8th in TOs with 1.8 per 40 min, Makhel is 12th in TOs with 1.6 per 40 min. At URI they led the team with 6 or more TO's per 40 min
Shooting FG%: Makhel leads the team with 67.9%, Makhi is 2nd with 65.5%

Makhi has started 24 of 25 games. Makhel has started 6 of 19 games as he has recently joined Makhi in the starting line up.

Coaching can make a big difference.
402F237A-478B-45DD-A9C3-B37DBBD73423.png
3AF47CB7-5DFA-4128-A882-E5ECC52D67BC.png
4 x
rhodyrudder
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodyrudder »

Do they hang banners for .500 finishes now? Maybe La Salle does.
They definitely have a national championship banner hanging in Gola.
I don’t remember seeing a .500 season banner.
But I missed the OT loss earlier this season, when we fouled the shooter with three seconds left.

I know that was tongue-in-cheek, SG, but we do a lot of complaining around here about how bad other schools are.

We are currently in the middle of one of the worst stretches in our program’s history, and it’s not getting better any time soon.

We’ll be good when we’re good. But right now we’re not good.

Thankfully we’re not NM state.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Sutton, to be specific.
Yep. Sutton and his Head Coach had the ultimate responsibility.
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

McRam wrote: 1 year ago I don’t remember the Twins ever berating the coach or getting into a public argument with the coach. Same as Mom Mitchell. Am I wrong?
Never happened. They never got into public arguments with Cox
The complaints seemed to be around:
  • Makhi shooting too many 3 pointers
  • Turnovers from trying to dribble too much and some poor passing - too much ball handling
  • Technical fouls
  • Both Mitchells on the floor at the same time - saying that Cox had made an agreement with their Mom. This turned out untrue as Cox late in the season put them both on the bench and didn't start either of them
I found both Makhi and Makhel very congenial, nice guys when I'd talk to them on campus. When sitting curtsied and watching both of them it was amazing sometimes to watch the action above the rim. Particular remember playing teams like PC, Dayton, VCU who had big guys inside and their would be wars above the rim. I always felt that both Mitchels gave good effort, never felt that they slacked, especially on defense.

Now look at Arkansas and Musselman

3 Pointers: Makhi started since the start of the season. He has taken 1 3P and made it - shooting 1000. Makhel has not taken one. Coaching 101. Musselman told them not to take any and they haven't.
Blocked shots: Makhi and Makhel both have 34 blocked shots on the season - next closest player has 15. Makhel 5.0 per 40 min, Makhi 2.7 per 40 min
Turnovers: Makhi is 8th in TOs with 1.8 per 40 min, Makhel is 12th in TOs with 1.6 per 40 min. At URI they led the team with 6 or more TO's per 40 min
Shooting FG%: Makhel leads the team with 67.9%, Makhi is 2nd with 65.5%

Makhi has started 24 of 25 games. Makhel has started 6 of 19 games as he has recently joined Makhi in the starting line up.

Coaching can make a big difference.

402F237A-478B-45DD-A9C3-B37DBBD73423.png

3AF47CB7-5DFA-4128-A882-E5ECC52D67BC.png
Yep, I don't remember them being disrespectful to Cox. They definitely couldn't control themselves on the court with the 3 pters and technicals, but that was a coaching issue.

Mama Mitchell was an annoying helicopter mom, but she never berated Cox from behind the bench.
3 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I think we could all use a giggle right now. I'm pretty sure this is Stone doing the play by play. After Aris gets his 4th foul, Stone says "Not ideal". LMAO! Then it's "You live and you learn" . Classic.
2 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

rhodyrudder wrote: 1 year ago

Is that the bar now? Having a program that finishes the season and didn’t get involved in shootings? I am majorly disappointed in this year so far, we have a chance to come out of it with a few players to build around next year. If Bray isn’t going to be one and was causing a distraction then let him go now. I want to see more Weston, more Rory, more Alex. Where the hell is Lou Hutch? Would like to see more of him out there. Get these guys some minutes, build a base to grow off next year.
0 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Is that the bar now? Having a program that finishes the season and didn’t get involved in shootings? I am majorly disappointed in this year so far, we have a chance to come out of it with a few players to build around next year. If Bray isn’t going to be one and was causing a distraction then let him go now. I want to see more Weston, more Rory, more Alex. Where the hell is Lou Hutch? Would like to see more of him out there. Get these guys some minutes, build a base to grow off next year.
Archie said today in the show that Hutchinson will get more time.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

A D1 coach being heckled by the parents of one of his own players is next level. Good riddance.
Not sure this is very well known, but unlike Cox and Hurley (and predecessors) Miller moved family/friends of players out from behind the URI Bench at the Ryan Center earlier in the season to another section. They no longer sit in 105 or 106. So its interesting how on the road this type of thing was enabled. Wouldn't have happened at the Ryan Center.
Last edited by ramster 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

I think we could all use a giggle right now. I'm pretty sure this is Stone doing the play by play. After Aris gets his 4th foul, Stone says "Not ideal". LMAO! Then it's "You live and you learn" . Classic.
Looking at the clock in that video, he entered the game with 2:34 left in the game and got his 4th foul with 1:19 left and Cox took him out. He played 1 minute and 15 seconds in his URI career and had 4 fouls.
4 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Not sure this is very well known, but unlike Cox and Hurley (and predecessors) Miller moved family/friends of players out from behind the URI Bench at the Ryan Center earlier in the season to another section. They no longer sit in 105 or 106. So its interesting how on the road this type of thing was enabled. Wouldn't have happened at the Ryan Center.
True. I see them sitting in the end zone seats at the RC.
1 x
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Looking at the clock in that video, he entered the game with 2:34 left in the game and got his 4th foul with 1:19 left and Cox took him out. He played 1 minute and 15 seconds in his URI career and had 4 fouls.
2 fouls just "boxing out" LOL
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

True. I see them sitting in the end zone seats at the RC.
Exactly. That's what makes this situation so ironic. Miller does not have control of seating being the URI Bench in other arenas.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Yeah was wondering where Bray would go ?? Maybe to a lower D1 conference??
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Dino611 wrote: 1 year ago
section(105) wrote: 1 year ago Now, watch Bassey to have career nite, ignites a spark, others step up big time and we take down VCU. Really? Nah
I think Blue Man would have a stroke
Of happiness. I want us to win. I’d love this kid to drop 40, beat VCU, and do the d-generation X suck it to me while he stands on the scorers table and has dan Yorke lead a chant about what a dumbass I am.

Unfortunately, I don’t trust this kid to make a layup and would even wish he passed the ball when within 4 inches of a dunk.
5 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

Great find!
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

From GMU board

99 Patriot
Starter
Yesterday at 2:41 PM

GMUgemini said:
Brayon Freeman no longer part of URI basketball team. Apparently let go by Archie Miller.
I noticed he was benched for crunch time on Saturday. I thought maybe it was from hitting his back into the Green Machine's equipment (he came out right after that), but apparently it's more than that. He also plays worse defense than just about anyone I've seen in the A-10.

The poor effort and poor defense will not be missed. Good move by Miller.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Great find!
Really good find , just watched it and in fairness the 2nd foul was a bogus call but the other 3 were legit , then Cox takes him out to spare him further embarrassment
0 x
jcru
Sly Williams

Unread post by jcru »

jcru wrote: 1 year ago If I remember the recruiting time line after Archie was hired correctly, we were involved with at least a couple of guards who took visits and were interested, and Brayon actually came out of left field with his commitment. And it was like oooh, ok, this is interesting. But, in hindsight, his commitment cleared the rest of the field out and they all shortly committed elsewhere, one going to UMass.

Again, you take a chance on someone like this. Archie said he was familiar with him from the past. For that reason, whatever problems this kid was having with his previous coach at GWU were kind of set aside in favor of the belief that Archie could reign him in and get him to play as a part of a real team. Consider it a failed experiment.

I do think if Brayon had stayed put or gone elsewhere we would have had a real shot at another good guard transfer, however.
Could not disagree more, when Bray does his “me”:thing, no one on the floor likes it or can get their fair share of opportunities. Off guards want to play with someone that will help the, shine. Enough said!!
Just to clarify: that's not what I meant.

I meant, if Bray never committed to coming here, then there were other guard recruits in the transfer portal that we missed out on, because one of them likely would have come here, if Bray did not come here. That's what I mean by 1. "staying put" (at George Washington University) or 2. gone elsewhere (transferred to a different team besides URI).
0 x
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Ok? So where has he been this whole time?
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Ok? So where has he been this whole time?
Freeman has averaged 30 minutes the last 3 games. Miller can now redistribute those minutes from a player who I don't believe was going to be here next year anyway - even if the incident at GMU hadn't happened. Miller has said playing time is based partly on how players perform in practices.
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

And one rebound. What a career statline
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago

And one rebound. What a career statline
This was Tuesday November 6, 2018. David Cox and Staff 1st Game for URI ever. Played Bryant in the Ryan Center.
A harbinger of the David Cox 4 year era indicative of the below average levels of recruiting and game management. URI is still paying the price of this ineptitude.
3 x
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

Alex tweeted this quote yesterday....Interesting.

Adults need to stop allowing these kids to feel sorry for themselves every time something doesn’t go their way. It’s not the coaches fault, it’s your fault. Put your hard hat on & get it out the mud. Stop listening to emotional advice. The blame game is going to get you ran over.

May shed some light about how the players felt about Brays behavior.
13 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 1 year ago Alex tweeted this quote yesterday....Interesting.

Adults need to stop allowing these kids to feel sorry for themselves every time something doesn’t go their way. It’s not the coaches fault, it’s your fault. Put your hard hat on & get it out the mud. Stop listening to emotional advice. The blame game is going to get you ran over.

Good quote.
I'm sure the team will be relieved from all the drama. Also Freeman was not a true PG. Guys would stand around and watch Freeman dribble and drive. He was a score first mentality guard. Passing was not his first choice. Alex would also be one of the players to have to help out on defense when Freeman's assigned man would blow past him on a frequent basis.
1 x
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

section(105) wrote: 1 year ago Brayon, now damaged goods? Hell no. Some lower level D1 coach will take the chance and do the classic, ‘I can turn the kid around, I can fix him’. Some old story in basketball, kids are told early on they are stars in the making, coupled with over the top parents, we have seen it up close. Bye bye. He will be headed for a coach that can’t spell defense, and just sees circus type offense.
Tell that to Eric Musselman. He fixed the twins real quick. Haven’t read a peep on them being trouble.

Some coaches can reign in players with baggage.
I wonder if getting them half a country away from their mother had any effect on their coachability.
5 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Fretchi is so god damn mature it's awesome. More kids like this on the team.

As for Bray, the more I think about this when you add in the family element - good riddance.

Like yes, kid has the most upside on the team - similar to Fatts. But different from Fatts, he doesn't play defense and he has an apparently abhorrent attitude, which it seems is a reflection of his upbringing and the people around him. The image of his family and friends yelling at his coach - and him JOINING IN - is disgusting. Bro, you're not jordan. You're not even Pippen or Kerr or Tony Kukoc.

Honestly, the more I find out about this, the more I'm angry that we even brought him on the flight home. Leave him at the arena to go and boo with his family and friends, and let them get him a train ticket home.

I'll take the rebuild with guys who want to win as a team, not guys who are out for themselves alone. You can't win with a Brayon Freeman on your team. Close the book.
11 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

LoveThoseRams wrote: 1 year ago Alex tweeted this quote yesterday....Interesting.

This kid is looking for a "C" patch on his jersey. I like his mind set.
5 x
GO RAMS
RhodyRams916
Tom Garrick

Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago Fretchi is so god damn mature it's awesome. More kids like this on the team.

As for Bray, the more I think about this when you add in the family element - good riddance.

Like yes, kid has the most upside on the team - similar to Fatts. But different from Fatts, he doesn't play defense and he has an apparently abhorrent attitude, which it seems is a reflection of his upbringing and the people around him. The image of his family and friends yelling at his coach - and him JOINING IN - is disgusting. Bro, you're not jordan. You're not even Pippen or Kerr or Tony Kukoc.

Honestly, the more I find out about this, the more I'm angry that we even brought him on the flight home. Leave him at the arena to go and boo with his family and friends, and let them get him a train ticket home.

I'll take the rebuild with guys who want to win as a team, not guys who are out for themselves alone. You can't win with a Brayon Freeman on your team. Close the book.
Same with Leggett and Weston. Both seem like mature guys as well.
5 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

Tell that to Eric Musselman. He fixed the twins real quick. Haven’t read a peep on them being trouble.
I would love to know how, seriously.
0 x
Mobley was fouled.