24’ Emmanuel Okitondo

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
Matunuck
Lamar Odom

24’ Emmanuel Okitondo

Unread post by Matunuck »

Placeholder
0 x
Matunuck
Lamar Odom

Re: 24’ Emmanuel Okitondo

Unread post by Matunuck »

2024 Emmanuel Okitondo received an offer from URI.6’8” SF out of Virginia.
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Matunuck wrote: 1 year ago 2024 Emmanuel Okitondo received an offer from URI.6’8” SF out of Virginia.
If he can be coached up to shoot at a high percentage from 2 and 3, rebound, pass and play solid D at a level that will help us get back to the NCAA Tourney and be threat to go a few rounds then, I am all in.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 year ago
Matunuck wrote: 1 year ago 2024 Emmanuel Okitondo received an offer from URI.6’8” SF out of Virginia.
If he can be coached up to shoot at a high percentage from 2 and 3, rebound, pass and play solid D at a level that will help us get back to the NCAA Tourney and be threat to go a few rounds then, I am all in.
I mean yea, isn't that what we all want in a recruit lol....him to be able to shoot well, rebound, pass and play D?
2 x
Go Rhody
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

For someone 6’8” being recruited and potentially being added to a Rhody team currently devoid of front court talent. Abso- f’n -lutely Yup! :lol:

That should be what we all want but don’t always get. We certainly don’t have it on this team currently or in the DC era. If the trend continues, some here ( especially us older fans )might forget what NCAA Tourney level talent looks like versus someone like you who remembers all. :lol:
0 x