THE EARLY LINE URI VS SBU

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS SBU

Unread post by luke »

Here we go again with another nail bitter . The early Line shows URI - 1.5 . Again it''s hard to feel confident picking the Rams to win a game .
Looks like another close loss is in the offing . I guess it could go either way though. A silver lining on this season ? It's a very good thing that
victories have become virtually meaningless this season because if these games actually meant something , I'm not sure my heart could stand
all of the close losses and snatching all of the come from ahead defeats from the jaws of victory . As it is , those losses have been painful
enough without adding on the huge disappointment that would have accompanied important games having being given away like napkins at a
pie eating contest . So my suggestion is to forget about the point spread until this team can find itself and string together a victory or two in
this year's pathetic version of Atlantic 10 Basketball . Sorry for the negativity .
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS SBU

Unread post by reef »

Bonnie’s 66-65
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Lost on points , but did get the win. Yea .
0 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

I did uri race to 10
Over 133.5
URI ml.

Boom!!

So glad I did ml instead of -2
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Ugh that was a tough loss with the spread but we will take the win baby !!
0 x