THE EARLY LINE URI VS DUQUESNE

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS DUQUESNE

Unread post by luke »

Vegas has the line opening as Duquesne - 10 . after watching the Dukes against Dayton , I can't see them covering a 10 point spread .
so definitely take URI and the points . Like their last game against Georgia State , this is a winnable game with a strong effort , but the Rams
have not had many strong efforts so far , so I expect a loss by only 4-6 points , not 10. A win would be a pleasant surprise , but far from beyond
the realm of possibility if they have a good game.
0 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS DUQUESNE

Unread post by luke »

The game day line has dropped a point to - 9 . Still too high imo .
0 x
Shinze88
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Shinze88 »

Being a 9 or 10 pt dog to Duquesne is a sobering reminder of how far we have to go to become a legit program again. No disrespect to Duquesne, but this is a program that has been an A10 graveyard for years with little to no fan interest. I'm confident that we'll eventually get there with Archie and patience is key. This rebuild has the early Hurley year feel where you know we are building something and see steady progress each game. Much easier to watch knowing that unlike the Cox years. Go Rhody!
1 x
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

A perspective. We are minus 9 at Duquesne and Lasalle is minus 10 at Vcu. Enough said!
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Ugh we can’t cover either !!
0 x