Ring of Honor

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Re: Ring of Honor

Unread post by CamsRams »

Who’s are the three honorees in the rafters today again?
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

I see that one of the requirements is that you have to be a graduate of URI. The greatest URI player of all time, Sly Williams, is not eligible because he had the unfortunate situation of being a first round draft pick of the NY Knicks after his junior season. :roll: C'mon, there has to be an exception in his case.
0 x
SmartyBarrett
Sly Williams

Unread post by SmartyBarrett »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago I see that one of the requirements is that you have to be a graduate of URI. The greatest URI player of all time, Sly Williams, is not eligible because he had the unfortunate situation of being a first round draft pick of the NY Knicks after his junior season. :roll: C'mon, there has to be an exception in his case.
Davidson has the same contingency and they wouldn't retire Steph's number for the longest time. They did end up retiring it but only after he completed his degree (I believe).
Last edited by SmartyBarrett 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

The 88 team lost 100-89 to Duquesne in Keaney on February 18th, the 98 team won 87-85 at UMass in double OT. That means we should be wearing 97-98 era throwbacks during this UMass game where the ring of honor is introduced, with only songs that were out during that season being played
0 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago I see that one of the requirements is that you have to be a graduate of URI. The greatest URI player of all time, Sly Williams, is not eligible because he had the unfortunate situation of being a first round draft pick of the NY Knicks after his junior season. :roll: C'mon, there has to be an exception in his case.
Let’s say he did graduate.

With his legal issues, don’t know if he would’ve been included anyways, as I’m sure people would bring that up and try to prevent him from entering.
0 x
Go Rhody
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Sly Williams shouldn't be eligible due to his time in prison:

"In August 2002 he pleaded guilty to kidnapping charges after allegedly holding a woman captive for about 24 hours and threatening her with a knife in September 2001, and raping a second woman in January 2002. The cases were consolidated and Williams was charged with first-degree rape, sodomy and first-degree kidnapping. He was sentenced to up to five years in prison."

Sorry, that isn't someone who deserves to be honored by the University
1 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

Sly isn’t in hall of fame either:
https://gorhody.com/honors/hall-of-fame?type=alpha
0 x
CamsRams
Tom Garrick

CamsRams wrote: 1 year ago Who’s are the three honorees in the rafters today again?
President Robert Carothers, Ernie Calverley, and Michelle Washington.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

I think they nailed it for a first go.

2 of our generational great teams, with the 3 difference makers from them.

Silk/Garrick/Kenny, and Tyson/Cat/ARD.

Zero complaints, great that it's getting done.
Last edited by Blue Man 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
RJRam
Steve Chubin

Unread post by RJRam »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago
Sly Williams shouldn't be eligible due to his time in prison:

"In August 2002 he pleaded guilty to kidnapping charges after allegedly holding a woman captive for about 24 hours and threatening her with a knife in September 2001, and raping a second woman in January 2002. The cases were consolidated and Williams was charged with first-degree rape, sodomy and first-degree kidnapping. He was sentenced to up to five years in prison."

Sorry, that isn't someone who deserves to be honored by the University
Unlike many of you on this forum, I was fortunate to have seen Sly play all his games in Keaney. He arrived a mature basketball player able to dominate games when he was needed. His professional career and life have not gone as they may have. Others surely know more than I, but I think he became a victim of his poor childhood. I found this story. It may be worth a read. What I can say, is I believe Sly was the best player that I have ever seen play for URI.
https://www.celticslife.com/2012/05/wha ... liams.html
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

But nothing for the '78 team, IMO the best team I've seen at URI. I don't think Jiggy graduated either, so he's not eligible. Stanley Wright might be the only one being considered from that team.
0 x
KeaneyBluBallz
Art Stephenson

Unread post by KeaneyBluBallz »

I have no issue with this requirement
0 x
:lol:
kal-65
Jeff Kent

Unread post by kal-65 »

ALTHOUGH HE WASN'T A URI GRAD, COACH FRANK KEANEY SHOULD BE CONSIDERED
1 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

I'm just a tad too young to really remember Sly's 78 team. I was probably about 8 or 9 and while I do remember cheering for them, I wasn't at any game or watch any on tv.

88 I was a freshmen and went to a couple of games that year (including the loss to Duquesne as well as the home finale where we blew out UMass). That and 98 were definitely memorable.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Are we putting coaches up there?
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

The ‘78 team was a great team and played a big role in cementing me in as a Rhody fan. I will always be grateful to the players (and the coaching staff) from the ‘78 team for that and for the great Rhody basketball memories. And, Jiggy and Sly are some of the best Rhody players I have been fortunate to see play.

Very happy to see the players and teams from ‘88 and ‘98 being honored. Great to see the university moving forward on this. Great job by the administration. I hope they find a way to honor the ‘78 team even if some of the players do not meet the individual criteria.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 year ago The ‘78 team was a great team and played a big role in cementing me in as a Rhody fan. I will always be grateful to the players (and the coaching staff) from the ‘78 team for that and for the great Rhody basketball memories. And, Jiggy and Sly are some of the best Rhody players I have been fortunate to see play.

Very happy to see the players and teams from ‘88 and ‘98 being honored. Great to see the university moving forward on this. Great job by the administration. I hope they find a way to honor the ‘78 team even if some of the players do not meet the individual criteria.
Yeah, Jiggy is my all time favorite Ram. Unfortunately he passed a few years ago.
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago
Jdrums#3 wrote: 1 year ago The ‘78 team was a great team and played a big role in cementing me in as a Rhody fan. I will always be grateful to the players (and the coaching staff) from the ‘78 team for that and for the great Rhody basketball memories. And, Jiggy and Sly are some of the best Rhody players I have been fortunate to see play.

Yeah, Jiggy is my all time favorite Ram. Unfortunately he passed a few years ago.
That was sad news. Too young.

Same with Percy. Just too darn young.

Really glad there’s a game to look forward to tonight. Go Rhody!
0 x
hrstrat57
Sly Williams

Unread post by hrstrat57 »

78 team was a legit national championship contender.
1 x
We're gonna run the picket fence at "em.....now boys don't get caught watchin' the paint dry!
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

hrstrat57 wrote: 1 year ago 78 team was a legit national championship contender.
Yep, lost to Duke by 1 and Duke made it to the final game. We've never had a better chance at a national title, even with the sweet 16 and elite 8 teams.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago I think they nailed it for a first go.

Sly/Garrick/Kenny, and Tyson/Cat/ARD.

Couldn’t agree more , I think it’s great they are starting with this well done URI
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Tom Garrick has games with Vanderbilt's women's team 2/16 at Alabama and 2/19 against Kentucky, so he should be able to make at least the game if not both the dinner and game
Tyson unfortunately has games at Princeton Friday and at Penn Saturday that weekend, so he'd probably be questionable to attend at best. Hopefully the video they're producing for him will be played sometime during the night when Brown comes to town next month and he's given his ring then if he can't attend the February event
ARD has a game that Saturday at Alabama, so you'd have to think he's questionable at best to attend as well
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Tom Garrick has games with Vanderbilt's women's team 2/16 at Alabama and 2/19 against Kentucky, so he should be able to make at least the game if not both the dinner and game
Tyson unfortunately has games at Princeton Friday and at Penn Saturday that weekend, so he'd probably be questionable to attend at best. Hopefully the video they're producing for him will be played sometime during the night when Brown comes to town next month and he's given his ring then if he can't attend the February event
ARD has a game that Saturday at Alabama, so you'd have to think he's questionable at best to attend as well
Can't they schedule it at a time where all 6 can make it? It's kind of stupid to honor someone if they're not there.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago Are we putting coaches up there?
One of the criteria is you had to have graduated from URI, so the only coach that would really fit the bill as someone who graduated from here and made a tournament as head coach would be Ernie Calverley, correct?

If you ignore the graduate from URI part of things for coaches only, then Frank Keaney is a no brainer. Then you have some interesting cases.

Tom Penders is a member of the College Basketball Hall of Fame, while he's not a member of the URI Athletics Hall of Fame individually he'll be a member as part of the 87-88 team that's being inducted, made a Sweet 16 here, and this was probably his second most successful coaching stop, but he was only here for two years.

Al Skinner will be a member of the URI Athletics Hall of Fame when he's inducted as an assistant coach of the 87-88 team, was highly instrumental in building both teams being honored even if he wasn't the head coach of either team, and made two NCAA tournaments in his nine years as head coach here.

Jim Harrick will be a member of the URI Athletics Hall of Fame when he's inducted as head coach of the 97-98 team, went to two NCAA tournaments, went to the Elite Eight and we won our first A10 tournament with him as coach. Only being here two years and the sanctions could be reasons not to induct him if you're looking for them.

If you're going to induct any of the non-Keaney coaches the ceremonies this year are the time to do it. All three are connected to the two teams going into the Hall of Fame and 6 players going into the Ring of Honor. Also, not to be morbid, but Penders (77), Skinner (70), and Harrick (84) aren't exactly getting any younger and I'd rather give them their flowers while they're around to enjoy them
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Tom Garrick has games with Vanderbilt's women's team 2/16 at Alabama and 2/19 against Kentucky, so he should be able to make at least the game if not both the dinner and game
Can't they schedule it at a time where all 6 can make it? It's kind of stupid to honor someone if they're not there.
It's a tough situation. You want to do it as part of a game to maximize attendance for the ceremonies, but as long as these guys are coaching there are going to be scheduling conflicts. In theory you can do some kind of in season tournament to try and have all of the coaches around, but good luck convincing Georgia to play at URI even with ARD on staff and for him to be recognized as part of these ceremonies.

Ideally everyone who wants to come will be excused from their team for the weekend to take part in these ceremonies, and maybe URI has already been told that this has happened
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

You meant Silk, not Sly.

Best team of the 3 was Jack Kraft’s 1978 team.
To have 3 from 1988, 3 from 1998 and zero from 1978 is not equal.

Cutino transferred in. Sly played 3 years then went to the NBA. Sly came from a tough environment. He went to the NBA to help support his family. Best player ever at URI. He loves the University of Rhode Island.

To have zero representation from the 1978 team is sad.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

ramster wrote: 1 year ago

You meant Silk, not Sly.

Cutino transferred in. Sly played 3 years then went to the NBA. Sly came from a tough environment. He went to the NBA to help support his family. Best player ever at URI. He loves the University of Rhode Island.

Obviously lol. Freudian slip.
0 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to Rhody's NIL
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

You meant Silk, not Sly.

Sly was sentenced to five years in prison for kidnapping. That's disqualifying, to say nothing of you need to have graduated and you need to be a member of the URI Hall of Fame. He didn't graduate, so he's not a member of the Hall of Fame
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

You meant Silk, not Sly.

Sly was sentenced to five years in prison for kidnapping. That's disqualifying, to say nothing of you need to have graduated and you need to be a member of the URI Hall of Fame. He didn't graduate, so he's not a member of the Hall of Fame
I agree with you about the off the court stuff disqualifying him. But the reason he didn't graduate was because he WAS the greatest player here ever. If he wasn't good enough to be an All-American and a first round draft pick, he would have graduated. So, he is actually ineligible (if you don't take into consideration the off the court stuff) from both the HOF and the ROH for being too good.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Looking ahead at the next guys that will probably be added to the Ring of Honor:

Chet Jaworski was a 1939 Consensus All-American as the nation's leading scorer, with the Helms Foundation naming him College Player of the Year.

Stan Stutz was a 1940 Helms All American, 1941 and 1942 Consensus Second Team All American, and led the nation in scoring in each of those three consecutive seasons. He played three seasons in the precursor of the NBA, and refereed for nine seasons in the NBA in more than 1000 games.

Bill Rutledge was Madison Square Garden Second Team All American in 1941 and 1942. In 41 we were co-Yankee Conference champions with UConn and in 1942 we were outright Yankee Conference champions.

Horace "Pappy" Owens was a 1983 AP Honorable Mention All American and first team All-Atlantic 10 player. The 1980-81 team he was on were co-regular season champions of the Eastern Athletic Association with Duquesne and were the number one seed in the conference tournament.

Jaworski, Stutz, Rutledge, and Owens are the four people that have received some type of All American status that would be eligible and I would make them next year's class to be added to the Ring of Honor.

Sly Williams doesn't qualify because they didn't graduate and aren't a member of the Hall of Fame. Also not eligible because they aren't in the URI Hall of Fame is Jimmy Baron. In 2009 they were Second Team Academic All American and Senior All-American, was 2006 A10 All-Freshman, 2009 All A10 First Team, with a significant international career. Still has the career program records for most 3 pointers made and free throw percentage
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

You meant Silk, not Sly.

I agree with you about the off the court stuff disqualifying him. But the reason he didn't graduate was because he WAS the greatest player here ever. If he wasn't good enough to be an All-American and a first round draft pick, he would have graduated. So, he is actually ineligible (if you don't take into consideration the off the court stuff) from both the HOF and the ROH for being too good.
There was nothing stopping him from graduating in the 40 plus years since he left school other than himself
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

There was nothing stopping him from graduating in the 40 plus years since he left school other than himself
So why should you have to graduate? Because a rule says so?
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Yes, in this case the rule says you have to have graduated and be a member of the URI Hall of Fame. Take that out. His character is disqualifying.

Sorry, I get that you either grew up watching him or you were a student watching him play so you have an attachment I can't possibly have because he was done at URI before I was born. I can also appreciate that on his URI playing merits alone he belongs in the Ring of Honor. But that last word is important. Honor. This isn't just putting up a banner listing the top 5 scorers of all time in program history or top 10 field goal percentage in program history, this is bestowing an honor on someone for their whole body of work. For as good a player as Sly Williams might have been, he doesn't qualify for this honor
4 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Like I said before, I don't think that Jiggy graduated either. Not 100% sure about that. The poster here named rammgr would know. He was the team manager for those great 70s teams and good friends with Jiggy. It's a shame he's not in the HOF. Definitely in the top 10 - 15 of Rhody players that I've seen.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago Like I said before, I don't think that Jiggy graduated either. Not 100% sure about that. The poster here named rammgr would know. He was the team manager for those great 70s teams and good friends with Jiggy. It's a shame he's not in the HOF. Definitely in the top 10 - 15 of Rhody players that I've seen.
Yes, definitely one of my favorite players also.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

At least bring in Stanley Wright to represent the '78 team. Not only was he a great player but one of the best representatives for the basketball program the school has ever had.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Yes, in this case the rule says you have to have graduated and be a member of the URI Hall of Fame. Take that out. His character is disqualifying.

Sorry, I get that you either grew up watching him or you were a student watching him play so you have an attachment I can't possibly have because he was done at URI before I was born. I can also appreciate that on his URI playing merits alone he belongs in the Ring of Honor. But that last word is important. Honor. This isn't just putting up a banner listing the top 5 scorers of all time in program history or top 10 field goal percentage in program history, this is bestowing an honor on someone for their whole body of work. For as good a player as Sly Williams might have been, he doesn't qualify for this honor
So take out the word honor.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Providence College Hall of Fame

Jimmy Walker - greatest player I have ever seen play in the State of Rhode Island. Not 100% sure he graduated

Marvin Barnes - hit his teammate 6’11” Larry Ketvertis with a tire iron. Don’t believe he graduated.

http://friarbasketball.com/providence-c ... hall-fame/
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago At least bring in Stanley Wright to represent the '78 team. Not only was he a great player but one of the best representatives for the basketball program the school has ever had.
Absolutely. Stanley Wright.

How you can have no representation from that team is bad.

And why should the Head Coach have to have been a URI Grad? Makes no sense.
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 1 year ago Looking ahead at the next guys that will probably be added to the Ring of Honor:

Chet Jaworski was a 1939 Consensus All-American as the nation's leading scorer, with the Helms Foundation naming him College Player of the Year.

Stan Stutz was a 1940 Helms All American, 1941 and 1942 Consensus Second Team All American, and led the nation in scoring in each of those three consecutive seasons. He played three seasons in the precursor of the NBA, and refereed for nine seasons in the NBA in more than 1000 games.

Bill Rutledge was Madison Square Garden Second Team All American in 1941 and 1942. In 41 we were co-Yankee Conference champions with UConn and in 1942 we were outright Yankee Conference champions.

Horace "Pappy" Owens was a 1983 AP Honorable Mention All American and first team All-Atlantic 10 player. The 1980-81 team he was on were co-regular season champions of the Eastern Athletic Association with Duquesne and were the number one seed in the conference tournament.

Jaworski, Stutz, Rutledge, and Owens are the four people that have received some type of All American status that would be eligible and I would make them next year's class to be added to the Ring of Honor.

Sly Williams doesn't qualify because they didn't graduate and aren't a member of the Hall of Fame. Also not eligible because they aren't in the URI Hall of Fame is Jimmy Baron. In 2009 they were Second Team Academic All American and Senior All-American, was 2006 A10 All-Freshman, 2009 All A10 First Team, with a significant international career. Still has the career program records for most 3 pointers made and free throw percentage
Looking forward to Pappy being named.

Barely recall watching Stutz, Jaworski and Rutledge. :lol:

Good run down, RR. Thanks.
Last edited by Jdrums#3 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
1 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Billyboy78 wrote: 1 year ago At least bring in Stanley Wright to represent the '78 team. Not only was he a great player but one of the best representatives for the basketball program the school has ever had.
Absolutely. Stanley Wright.

How you can have no representation from that team is bad.

And why should the Head Coach have to have been a URI Grad? Makes no sense.
Bring his brother Jimmy with him, also an all-time great and a young member of that team.
1 x
Rammgr
Jeff Kent

Unread post by Rammgr »

Unfortunately Jiggy didn’t graduate. At least not from URI. Stan is a member of the HOF and should be considered. Phil Kydd is also a member of the HOF and he was a freshman on that ‘78 team as was Jimmy Wright who should also be in the HOF.
2 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

ramster wrote: 1 year ago Providence College Hall of Fame

Jimmy Walker - greatest player I have ever seen play in the State of Rhode Island. Not 100% sure he graduated

Marvin Barnes - hit his teammate 6’11” Larry Ketvertis with a tire iron. Don’t believe he graduated.

Great, be a fan of that classless program. Tire Iron Barnes shouldn't be a member of any Hall of Fame and shouldn't be honored. I do appreciate PC helping make my point at least
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Great, be a fan of that classless program. Tire Iron Barnes shouldn't be a member of any Hall of Fame and shouldn't be honored. I do appreciate PC helping make my point at least
You give little consideration for where and how these kids grew up.
Jimmy Baron grew up in East Greenwich
Marvin went to Central High School
Sly went to Lee High School

Sly needed the money to support his mother and sisters/brothers. He went to the NBA skipping his Senior Year at URI.
Don’t blame him at all.
So he didn’t come back and get his degree. Most don’t.
Funny how we all want players like Sly and Lamar to come to URI but then if they don’t get the degree it’s “see ya”
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Thanks for the info, Rammgr.

Would love to see an accommodation for Jiggy if he did end up graduating from elsewhere. If I was on the committee, I’d lobby for an accommodation on his behalf but, not my call. That said, I’ll respect the committee’s stance even though I disagree with it. Jiggy will always be in my personal Rhody ring of honor.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

I think the more HOF worthy move was Marvin doing cocaine on the bench at the Garden.

As for the "graduated" piece - idk, I don't think that should be a disqualifier. This is a ring of honor for basketball - not "student athlete" - but I agree there's an abstract area around whether or not someone should be "honored" as an all-time great.

I think they nailed the initial 6. To be honest I wouldn't mind a slower burn and maybe honoring 3, and then another 3, and then waiting. Or even nominating 1. This feels a bit rushed - but we are making up for lost time so I guess that's fair. And maybe they'll do that in the future where you have one name at a time.

Sly absolutely doesn't deserve the honor, just for who he became after school. Nevermind the graduation piece. His crimes had victims.

That said, you cannot have a ring of honor here without Lamar Odom. He should be the next name to be announced in the coming years, period.

No one had greater NBA success. No one has put URI's basketball brand and logo out in the national landscape more. And he single handedly won our only A-10 title for 37 years.

He's officially our greatest basketball product ever. He has to be up there.
Last edited by Blue Man 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x

Give to Rhody's NIL
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Sly needed the money to support his mother and sisters/brothers. He went to the NBA skipping his Senior Year at URI.
Don’t blame him at all.
Funny how we all want players like Sly and Lamar to come to URI but then if they don’t get the degree it’s “see ya”
SLY. SPENT. TIME. IN. PRISON. FOR. KIDNAPPING.

Good lord, I don't care how tough your background is, when you're on a college campus it's ridiculously easy to not hit someone with a tire iron. It's ridiculously easy to not kidnap someone. The vast majority of people, from all conditions and walks of life literally do it everyday. It's so fucking easy that you actually have to go out of your way to suck so much that you do one of those things. Like, even average bad people don't do those things.. Please grow up, neither person should be honored by their respective universities
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Don’t blame him at all.
SLY. SPENT. TIME. IN. PRISON. FOR. KIDNAPPING.

Good lord, I don't care how tough your background is, when you're on a college campus it's ridiculously easy to not hit someone with a tire iron. It's ridiculously easy to not kidnap someone. The vast majority of people, from all conditions and walks of life literally do it everyday. It's so fucking easy that you actually have to go out of your way to suck so much that you do one of those things. Like, even average bad people don't do those things.. Please grow up, neither person should be honored by their respective universities
Please don't ever compare Sly and Lamar again. That's disgusting.

No one cares that Sly didn't graduate. Rape and kidnapping as an adult should be a disqualifier from anything you should be "honored" for.

It's such a warped worldview to say "well he grew up in a tough situation so rape and kidnapping are kind of understandable." Do you actually think that way? Like you believe that if you grow up in a tough situation you can rape and kidnap and everyone should understand and forgive? Yeesh.

Sly Williams kidnapped a woman and held her at knifepoint for 24 hours. Then, 4 months later, he raped and sodomized a different woman.

And this wasn't a "whoopsie, I'm a kid in a bad situation" it was a "I'M A FORTY THREE YEAR OLD PIECE OF SHIT MAN" situation.

Are you also going to advocate for an Alwayne Bigby sponsored bust outside the locker room? Holy hell.

Lamar had demons and has struggled with drugs. Equating those two as individuals is as ass backwards as it gets.
2 x

Give to Rhody's NIL