‘21 NY SF Brandon Weston (Seton Hall ---> URI ---> Tenn State)

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Re: ‘21 NY SF Brandon Weston (Seton Hall ---> URI ---> Tenn State)

Unread post by RF1 »

Rhody15 wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm always a bit surprised when I see this random mid/low majors with arenas much better than ours.

I was also surprised when I saw its capacity. A good portion of it appears to be bleacher seating (behind baskets and upper sections) which allows for more to be crammed in (if it were to ever be needed). Opened in 1980 and multi use. It has a track on the second level which rings the court (note curved corners).

Last edited by RF1 2 weeks ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Ramfan22 wrote: 2 weeks ago
Rhody15 wrote: 2 weeks ago
RF1 wrote: 2 weeks ago This does not look like a move for more NIL money.

Tenn St, of the Ohio Valley Conference, was 18-15 last season with a NET rank of #282. They averaged 1,521 in their 9,100 seat Gentry Complex. The program has only been to two D1 NCAA Tournaments - 1993 and 1994, as it had been D2 up until the 1978-79 season.
I'm always a bit surprised when I see this random mid/low majors with arenas much better than ours.
Better???? Ryan Center clears, search up pictures of Gentry complex
Correction, bigger******

Terrible typo lol
1 x
Go Rhody
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

RF1 wrote: 2 weeks ago
Rhody15 wrote: 2 weeks ago I'm always a bit surprised when I see this random mid/low majors with arenas much better than ours.

I was also surprised when I saw its capacity. A good portion of it appears to be bleacher seating (behind baskets and upper sections) which allows for more to be crammed in. Opened in 1980 and multi use. It has a track on the second level which rings the court (note curved corners).

I meant to say bigger but yes, place is decent looking.
0 x
Go Rhody