It's Miller Time - Introductory Press Conference Monday, March 21 at 10:30 a.m.

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
rhodylaw
Cuttino Mobley

Re: It's Miller Time - Introductory Press Conference Monday, March 21 at 10:30 a.m.

Unread post by rhodylaw »

Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago
Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago
ace wrote: 1 year ago What do you not get? That person posts to stir the pot and usually throws out opinions that go against what most are saying, which is why there is no internal consistency. There’s no “gotcha” to be had. That’s just what they do, and it’s been happening for years.
This is the type of response one gets from fanatics who believe 100% in Archie. I don't believe for a moment that he screams incessantly at his players or else he never would have been as successful as he has been. Most coaches who are successful screamers, scream at refs, media etc who are not supportive of players or their program. While I'm an Archie supporter, I'm a URI supporter first and foremost. GO RHODY!!!
I got so confused reading this I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

But you were 100% in on Cox. Less than a year ago. That should cause you long introspective stares into the abyss while you consider your choices.
72s original position on Cox was extend him or fire him before last year. It was going to fail last year if he felt desperate, which he did, and the players know he is gone at the end of the year, which they did. It later morphed into keeping him generally which is a terrible take. I still think Cox grabs a CAA job and does a good job, just was not ready to be the head coach at this level.
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Re: It's Miller Time - Introductory Press Conference Monday, March 21 at 10:30 a.m.

Unread post by theblueram »

rhodylaw wrote: 1 year ago
Blue Man wrote: 1 year ago
Rhody72 wrote: 1 year ago
This is the type of response one gets from fanatics who believe 100% in Archie. I don't believe for a moment that he screams incessantly at his players or else he never would have been as successful as he has been. Most coaches who are successful screamers, scream at refs, media etc who are not supportive of players or their program. While I'm an Archie supporter, I'm a URI supporter first and foremost. GO RHODY!!!
I got so confused reading this I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

But you were 100% in on Cox. Less than a year ago. That should cause you long introspective stares into the abyss while you consider your choices.
72s original position on Cox was extend him or fire him before last year. It was going to fail last year if he felt desperate, which he did, and the players know he is gone at the end of the year, which they did. It later morphed into keeping him generally which is a terrible take. I still think Cox grabs a CAA job and does a good job, just was not ready to be the head coach at this level.
I'm not so sure about that. His decisions were big time bad. From lineups to timeouts. Don't see it happening.