THE EARLY LINE URI VS GW

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
luke
Cuttino Mobley

THE EARLY LINE URI VS GW

Unread post by luke »

The opening line from Vegas is URI - 3 1/2 . If the Rams play any semblance of a decent game on Saturday they should have absolutely no trouble covering that spread . The only question is will they play down to the competitio as they did against GW at home ? It appears to me that they are now
playing better than they were during the six game losing streak which included the GW loss . If URI plays well they should win by 8-11 points .
So take URI to cover .
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Re: THE EARLY LINE URI VS GW

Unread post by theblueram »

luke wrote: 2 years ago The opening line from Vegas is URI - 3 1/2 . If the Rams play any semblance of a decent game on Saturday they should have absolutely no trouble covering that spread . The only question is will they play down to the competitio as they did against GW at home ? It appears to me that they are now
playing better than they were during the six game losing streak
which included the GW loss . If URI plays well they should win by 8-11 points .
So take URI to cover .
They have lost 2 of the last three.
1 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

My prediction is they easily cover. Why? No idea.
1 x
Mobley was fouled.
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

I seriously have no idea how anyone can say that URI is going to cover any spread, particularly as the favorite.
2 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

GW. 68-65
1 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

scine20 wrote: 2 years ago I seriously have no idea how anyone can say that URI is going to cover any spread, particularly as the favorite.
The only thing I can say is they have been playing relatively better since the last GW game. And GW is just horrible. Easily could be wrong.
0 x
Mobley was fouled.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

It is hard to say, but this is one of those "critical" games to determine who must play a play in game.

Right now, GW has 6 victories and we have 4.\.

Enough Said!!!

Rhody 62-GW 56
0 x
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

RI_Bred wrote: 2 years ago
scine20 wrote: 2 years ago I seriously have no idea how anyone can say that URI is going to cover any spread, particularly as the favorite.
The only thing I can say is they have been playing relatively better since the last GW game. And GW is just horrible. Easily could be wrong.
I wouldn’t bet on this team if they were favored against any school in the country, even at home. They nearly lost at home to La Salle and DID lose at home to GW. And this isn’t even at home.
1 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

I apologize for thinking this team would beat an awful team today . They couldn't . They absolutely stink . I'm done bothering with them .When the new coach comes he better bring in a different group of players because these guys are in over their heads and don't seem to have any pride.
0 x
RI_Bred
Carlton Owens

Unread post by RI_Bred »

luke wrote: 2 years ago I apologize for thinking this team would beat an awful team today . They couldn't . They absolutely stink . I'm done bothering with them .When the new coach comes he better bring in a different group of players because these guys are in over their heads and don't seem to have any pride.
No apologies necessary, I also thought they might put a beat down on GW. NO MORE MAKING THAT MISTAKE!

Time to prioritize the Lady Rams. Much better product.
2 x
Mobley was fouled.
scine20
ARD

Unread post by scine20 »

Maybe now you’ll all learn. Do not bet on this team as a favorite as long as Cox is there.
1 x
spookydog
Tom Garrick

Unread post by spookydog »

GW ML was free money
Under I definitely sweated out.
+413 on the parlay
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

spookydog wrote: 2 years ago GW ML was free money
Under I definitely sweated out.
+413 on the parlay
I was on GW +4 and had some money line , the wrong team was favored GW is our daddy !!
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

luke wrote: 2 years ago I apologize for thinking this team would beat an awful team today . They couldn't . They absolutely stink . I'm done bothering with them .When the new coach comes he better bring in a different group of players because these guys are in over their heads and don't seem to have any pride.
No apologies necessary Luke. You are a great fan of the team. And very optimistic. It's good natured ribbing from us negative folks so don't take it personally. Don't be gone long, we need your Early Line threads!!!!!!!
2 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Thank you BlueRam . As you probably know , I am a bit of an over reactor .Right now this team is just too painful to watch . I will continue the EARLY LINE just for you .
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

luke wrote: 2 years ago Thank you BlueRam . As you probably know , I am a bit of an over reactor .Right now this team is just too painful to watch . I will continue the EARLY LINE just for you .
Keep it up Luke always a must view thread
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

luke wrote: 2 years ago Thank you BlueRam . As you probably know , I am a bit of an over reactor .Right now this team is just too painful to watch . I will continue the EARLY LINE just for you .
Just giving you shit lol. Join us in the mud and we’ll be back on top and excitable soon.

Embrace the suck, let’s get a new coach!
2 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Ok Blue Man I'm with you on all of that .
1 x
luke
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by luke »

Thanks Reef . Will do.
0 x