Isaiah Coulter

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

First guy cut. Ouch.

Might be it for him.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Re: Isaiah Coulter

Unread post by McRam »

Never know. Better to be cut first and have a chance to catch on with another team than last when it is more difficult to find a landing spot
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

In addition, Houston had 11 receivers in camp - an unusually high number
Coulter is a heck of a player, my guess is he lands a spot
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

He just was part of the 1st cuts by one of the worst teams. Teams are cutting down rosters-not adding players. Doesnt look good...
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on a practice squad at some point and he'll definitely be brought in by different teams for workouts. The Texans are something worse than a dumpster fire at this point, so no good coach/GM would take only their evaluation as gospel, and I'm sure other teams had him on their draft boards and had interest before Houston took him
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Brian Forster
ARD

Unread post by Brian Forster »

he would be crazy to give up.
teams are always looking for WRS.
could play in CFL also
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

Stacked team at WR. He can find another spot somewhere, hes young enough to keep trying.
GO RAMS
PeterRamTime
Frank Keaney

Rhodyram wrote: 2 years ago He just was part of the 1st cuts by one of the worst teams. Teams are cutting down rosters-not adding players. Doesnt look good...
Yeah his dream is very likely over. If you're first cut on the worst team in the league you're screwed.

He was injury prone and just didn't produce in playing time.

Parker is fairing way better.

It was odd to me Coulter had more eyes on him from the NFL. Just because of the measurables.
RAMFAN
Steve Chubin

Unread post by RAMFAN »

Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Slava Ukraini!
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

PeterRamTime wrote: 2 years ago
Rhodyram wrote: 2 years ago He just was part of the 1st cuts by one of the worst teams. Teams are cutting down rosters-not adding players. Doesnt look good...
Yeah his dream is very likely over. If you're first cut on the worst team in the league you're screwed.

He was injury prone and just didn't produce in playing time.

Parker is fairing way better.

It was odd to me Coulter had more eyes on him from the NFL. Just because of the measurables.
His dream is still alive. He is very talented and will more than likely play in the NFL this season.
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Bears are a great landing spot I am sure Allen Robinson will take him under his wing
RAMFAN
Steve Chubin

Unread post by RAMFAN »

i believe he didn't sign until Sunday so he wasn't suited up for Saturday's game.
McRam
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by McRam »

He has only one exhibition game left to show his stuff; odds are he starts season on practice squad.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Caught a couple of passes for the Bears tonight.
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

Cut today.
Go Rhody
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on a practice squad at some point and he'll definitely be brought in by different teams for workouts. The Texans are something worse than a dumpster fire at this point, so no good coach/GM would take only their evaluation as gospel, and I'm sure other teams had him on their draft boards and had interest before Houston took him
So things have gone pretty much exactly like I said two weeks ago. The Bears brought him in for a tryout, signed him immediately, and now he's going to end up on their practice squad

It was always a long shot to join a new team and go right on the main roster with his lack of experience, so this is a good result for him
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
PeterRamTime
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago
RhowdyRam02 wrote: 2 years ago I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up on a practice squad at some point and he'll definitely be brought in by different teams for workouts. The Texans are something worse than a dumpster fire at this point, so no good coach/GM would take only their evaluation as gospel, and I'm sure other teams had him on their draft boards and had interest before Houston took him
So things have gone pretty much exactly like I said two weeks ago. The Bears brought him in for a tryout, signed him immediately, and now he's going to end up on their practice squad

It was always a long shot to join a new team and go right on the main roster with his lack of experience, so this is a good result for him
Lots of upside. I'm glad I was wrong about him. Usually first cut doesn't work too well.
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Isaiah played in todays Thanksgiving 16-14 Bears win over Detroit. It had 1 target pass.