Super Bowl predictions?

NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, BPL... you get it
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Super Bowl predictions?

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Figure I'd start a new thread to help take the sting out of watching our BB team losing......

I think the Chiefs will win a close one...only because there's only one QB who's clutch enough to "out clutch" Brady...and that's Mahomes.

If the Chiefs can pressure Brady up the middle that's the key.

That and turnovers...the Bucs live on defensive turnovers. They have to get a couple to have a chance imo.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Re: Super Bowl predictions?

Unread post by reef »

I am rooting for TB as I can’t stand KC but I think KC wins 31-20
0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Brady has been fortunate to get to another SB, but you can't count him out that's for sure.
0 x
NYGFan_Section208
Frank Keaney

Unread post by NYGFan_Section208 »

Bucs 31-23
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

I want Brady to win a seventh championship so Mahomes can try to chase the record.
1 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

0 x
79RhodyFan
Steve Chubin

Unrelated but why was Andy Reid calling Time Outs for the Bucs?

Unread post by 79RhodyFan »

At the end of the first half when Tampa only had 1 time out left. Andy Reid called 2 time outs that enabled Tampa to score a TD right at the end of the half that effectively put the game out of reach. I could maybe just kind of understand the first one but the second one when it was 3rd and 2? Why? The only thing I can come up with is he bet on Tampa. That was the dumbest coaching decisions I have ever seen.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

I'm still bitter (as a Packers fan) from both the poor officiating (obvious non calls leading to a TB interception and TD at the end of the first half, and on 3rd down in the red down 28-23 forcing GB to settle for a field goal) and that GB didn't do much with 3 Brady interceptions. I think GB would have beat KC, though their defense isn't nearly as good as Tampa's so it would have been much closer.
1 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Re: Unrelated but why was Andy Reid calling Time Outs for the Bucs?

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

79RhodyFan wrote: 3 years ago At the end of the first half when Tampa only had 1 time out left. Andy Reid called 2 time outs that enabled Tampa to score a TD right at the end of the half that effectively put the game out of reach. I could maybe just kind of understand the first one but the second one when it was 3rd and 2? Why? The only thing I can come up with is he bet on Tampa. That was the dumbest coaching decisions I have ever seen.
Andy Reid has always been historically bad at clock management
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

I think he was trying to get the ball back and it backfired cuz they couldn’t get the stop
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

This game shows what a pass rush can do, especially a rush without having to blitz. Like the 2 Giants' SB wins over the Pats.

The injuries to the KC O line were too much to overcome, even for Mahomes.
1 x
RI_Rams
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RI_Rams »

steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago I'm still bitter (as a Packers fan) from both the poor officiating (obvious non calls leading to a TB interception and TD at the end of the first half, and on 3rd down in the red down 28-23 forcing GB to settle for a field goal) and that GB didn't do much with 3 Brady interceptions. I think GB would have beat KC, though their defense isn't nearly as good as Tampa's so it would have been much closer.
What POed me was, all game there was no PI or defensive holding called, until that final series. Tampa was holding the GB receivers all game, tugging on their jerseys, no calls ever. So I agree, it was ridiculous. The fix started to be in there.
1 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Then in the SB there were a lot of questionable flags in the first half though ultimately I think Tampa would have won anyway
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

RI_Rams wrote: 3 years ago
steviep123 wrote: 3 years ago I'm still bitter (as a Packers fan) from both the poor officiating (obvious non calls leading to a TB interception and TD at the end of the first half, and on 3rd down in the red down 28-23 forcing GB to settle for a field goal) and that GB didn't do much with 3 Brady interceptions. I think GB would have beat KC, though their defense isn't nearly as good as Tampa's so it would have been much closer.
What POed me was, all game there was no PI or defensive holding called, until that final series. Tampa was holding the GB receivers all game, tugging on their jerseys, no calls ever. So I agree, it was ridiculous. The fix started to be in there.
Bingo!
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
RI_Rams
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RI_Rams »

I don't know if it was the case or not, but it's the like same officiating crew was calling that game as the Super Bowl. Nearly identical penalties called on KC.
0 x