Proposal

Talk about future recruits and scouting efforts in this forum.
Forum rules
If you start a recruit thread and don't set up a profile, make a blank post first so a profile can be added later.

Place whatever you were going to post in the second post.
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Proposal

Unread post by Ramulous »

I propose that as soon as the season starts we move all threads about current players to NCAA or Bust section. I see posts in the recruiting section and wonder if a recruit committed or was offered and then get disappointed to see that’s not true.
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: Proposal

Unread post by TruePoint »

Ramulous - your suggestion is noted. But my (our) preference is to keep the individual player threads segregated in the recruiting subsection. The design of the system is that once a player thread is established in the recruitment process, that thread is there for discussion about the player forever - thru their time with the program and beyond. Unfortunately we’ve had a lot of separate posts for individual players pop up and gain traction in the NCAA or Bust subsection and I haven’t done as good of a job cleaning that up and sticking to the original design of the system. Hopefully the clarification about the way the thread system is supposed to work can help assuage concerns about transfers when the player threads pop up in the feed.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Thanks for the response even though I disagree with the decision
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

I see new posts and think there is recruiting news. I renew my proposal
0 x