Rhody draftees

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Rhody draftees

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Isaiah Coulter making history.

171st pick to the Houston Texans! Congrats! Represent!
5 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Re: Rhody draftees

Aaron Parker not selected.

Ridiculous.
0 x
R.Kelly150
Kenny Green

Unread post by R.Kelly150 »

No way he isn’t a undrafted free agent signing. Way too much talent. If multiple teams are interested it might work out better for him anyway he could pick the team that has the best setup for him to sign. Last season Miami signed a guy Preston Williams as a undrafted FA, Williams made the team and until he as injured he lighting it up. Lots of story’s like Williams.
0 x
Brian
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Brian »

Parker signed by Coyboys. Murphy signed by Giants.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

R.Kelly150 wrote: 4 years ago No way he isn’t a undrafted free agent signing. Way too much talent. If multiple teams are interested it might work out better for him anyway he could pick the team that has the best setup for him to sign. Last season Miami signed a guy Preston Williams as a undrafted FA, Williams made the team and until he as injured he lighting it up. Lots of story’s like Williams.
Williams also was a blue chipper and went to Tennessee and then transferred to Colorado State where he starred.

I just said to myself watching Aaron Parker all these years "there is no way he doesn't get drafted" all because he didn't wow at the combine.
0 x
Bill Koch
Steve Chubin

Unread post by Bill Koch »

0 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Parker's time in the 40 and his vertical was worse than Coulter's at the combine.

That screwed him.

I still think he'll make an NFL roster.
0 x
URI_05
ARD

Unread post by URI_05 »

The Giants really need a center. He’ll have the opportunity to compete.
0 x
JimSidd
Art Stephenson

Unread post by JimSidd »

Coulter’s in a good spot. The Texans did not draft a WR ahead of him. Parker .... not a great spot. The Cowboys already have Cooper and Gallup and took Lamb in the first round. I think he may have to learn the slot to stick there, as they did lose Cobb.
They’ll both need to contribute on special teams to stick.
0 x
Rhody123
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Rhody123 »

A tremendous accomplishment for Coulter, Parker, and Murphy! Best of luck to all three pursuing their NFL dreams!!!
0 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

So apparently former Rhody kicker Justin Rohrwasser drafted by the Pats in the 5th round yesterday has a "Three Percenters" tattoo which is the logo of a right-wing militia group. He says it's a misunderstanding and he got it in honor of his family members in the military. But yeah, you can figure out where the political divides are based on people's opinions of the tattoo, and the mix of politics and the NE Patriots is always reasonable. Also on social media there are posts showing he got the tattoo between August and later in the season of 2015 with URI (Justin commented he was "a teenager" when getting the tattoo).

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... doesnt-re/

I wonder if there are former teammates with Rhody whom either speak to how good a guy Justin is or thought he was an odd duck while here, haven't seen any comment in that regard. Just the "Zapruder"-ing of when the tattoo showed up...
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

rhodyruckus wrote: 4 years ago So apparently former Rhody kicker Justin Rohrwasser drafted by the Pats in the 5th round yesterday has a "Three Percenters" tattoo which is the logo of a right-wing militia group. He says it's a misunderstanding and he got it in honor of his family members in the military. But yeah, you can figure out where the political divides are based on people's opinions of the tattoo, and the mix of politics and the NE Patriots is always reasonable. Also on social media there are posts showing he got the tattoo between August and later in the season of 2015 with URI (Justin commented he was "a teenager" when getting the tattoo).

I wonder if there are former teammates with Rhody whom either speak to how good a guy Justin is or thought he was an odd duck while here, haven't seen any comment in that regard. Just the "Zapruder"-ing of when the tattoo showed up...
He also said he did some of his own tattoos with a sewing needle.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.c ... 089092/amp
0 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
rhodyruckus wrote: 4 years ago So apparently former Rhody kicker Justin Rohrwasser drafted by the Pats in the 5th round yesterday has a "Three Percenters" tattoo which is the logo of a right-wing militia group. He says it's a misunderstanding and he got it in honor of his family members in the military. But yeah, you can figure out where the political divides are based on people's opinions of the tattoo, and the mix of politics and the NE Patriots is always reasonable. Also on social media there are posts showing he got the tattoo between August and later in the season of 2015 with URI (Justin commented he was "a teenager" when getting the tattoo).

He also said he did some of his own tattoos with a sewing needle.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspin.c ... 089092/amp
I couldn't care less about the kid's tattoo but I was surprised when I clicked on this link that Deadspin was back from the dead.
0 x
reef
Frank Keaney

Unread post by reef »

Well if he got the tattoo in 2015 I guess he was still a teenager

Sounds like he is contrite and is going to cover the tattoo up
0 x
RIrugger01
Jeff Kent

Unread post by RIrugger01 »

I’m surprised Ahmere Dorsey didn’t get picked up as a free agent. One of the better return men in the country
0 x
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

RIrugger01 wrote: 4 years ago I’m surprised Ahmere Dorsey didn’t get picked up as a free agent. One of the better return men in the country
The NFL has basically made return men obsolete.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Too bad we had a QB that couldn't maximize Dorseys abilities as a receiver.

Throw Jajuan Lawson out there last year

Playoffs

Parker and Murphy drafted.

Dorsey picked up UDFA
0 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

1 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
Rhody123