UMass tickets

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

UMass tickets

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Looking to get some tickets. What section(s) would URI fans be in?
0 x
bkoeppen
Jimmy Baron

Re: UMass tickets

Unread post by bkoeppen »

All of them
4 x
sevegny7
Art Stephenson

Unread post by sevegny7 »

Section T is behind rhody bench I knew several others got tickets in that section too.
0 x
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Cool, lots of good seats still available in section T.
0 x
RhodysRelevant
Lamar Odom

Unread post by RhodysRelevant »

Yup section T, hopefully the game still means something
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

RhodysRelevant wrote: 4 years ago Yup section T, hopefully the game still means something
.......the Alumni Association bus trip seats are section T........bus is filling up......
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago
RhodysRelevant wrote: 4 years ago Yup section T, hopefully the game still means something
.......the Alumni Association bus trip seats are section T........bus is filling up......
I really wanted to go but I don’t think it’s going to work out for me that weekend.
0 x
RhodysRelevant
Lamar Odom

Unread post by RhodysRelevant »

Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago
I really wanted to go but I don’t think it’s going to work out for me that weekend.
Boooooooooo (i know that feeling though)!
1 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

........just say this, Alumni Association bus trip sold out......
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

........today, got an email, a second bus has been added, pick in Warwick only..... go to Alumni Association.......
1 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

section(105) wrote: 4 years ago ........today, got an email, a second bus has been added, pick in Warwick only..... go to Alumni Association.......
Where? All I see on the site is that an additional bus has been added, but no details. Is it only in the email?
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Rhodyram
Art Stephenson

Unread post by Rhodyram »

May be like driving to a funeral
0 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

steviep123 wrote: 4 years ago
section(105) wrote: 4 years ago ........today, got an email, a second bus has been added, pick in Warwick only..... go to Alumni Association.......
Where? All I see on the site is that an additional bus has been added, but no details. Is it only in the email?
...... at RT 117 Park & Ride.....original registration was via Alumni web site.
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Rhodyram wrote: 4 years ago May be like driving to a funeral
......could be, glad someone else will be at the wheel.....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Rhodyram wrote: 4 years ago May be like driving to a funeral
......could be, glad someone else will be at the wheel.....
Both directions

Should be interesting

Imagine the return trip if we were to lose to UMASS which always was a possibility but even more so now.
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

The game at UMass should be relatively stress free for any Rhody fans that had bought tickets and must now still go. The outcome of this game is pretty much meaningless for URI. Rhode Island has no chance for an NCAA at large bid and seems to already be firmly in the NIT field.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago The game at UMass should be relatively stress free for any Rhody fans that had bought tickets and must now still go. The outcome of this game is pretty much meaningless for URI. Rhode Island has no chance for an NCAA at large bid and seems to already be firmly in the NIT field.
Oh I don't know RF1. If there's one thing this program has taught me, it's that every time you think you've hit rock bottom, the floor falls out again.
1 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
LoveThoseRams
Tom Garrick

Unread post by LoveThoseRams »

I was going to the UMass game when we were closing in on the top 25, I was going when we started our free fall, and I am going now that as one poster said "the game is pretty much meaningless" though I disagree. I don't think I "must now still go" just because I bought tickets, but I must still go.

I don't think it is "meaningless" to support college athletics and a team that I chose to call "my team." I am not a fair weather fan, that only supports them on their upward trajectory, but supports them when they lay big fat eggs and disappoint us as fans...because at the end of the day, night, season, year, etc...who do you think is more disappointed? Those of us that go back to our lives, our jobs, our families...or those KIDS who put it all out on the court throughout the season, with hopes and aspirations that are much bigger than ours.

Ours are bragging rights....theirs are tied in inexplicably to their futures.

That's why I will get on a bus tomorrow and support MY TEAM.

GO RHODY...there is more basketball to see and play this season...I'll be there.
Last edited by LoveThoseRams 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

RF1 wrote: 4 years ago The game at UMass should be relatively stress free for any Rhody fans that had bought tickets and must now still go. The outcome of this game is pretty much meaningless for URI. Rhode Island has no chance for an NCAA at large bid and seems to already be firmly in the NIT field.
Fans who bought tickets “and now must go?”

News flash RF1, the type of fans who buy tickets to go to UMASS will go through wind, sleet and snow.

There is nothing that will keep them away.

Even if they didn’t want to go, the purchase is done, it’s a sunk cost.

People whose glass is half empty would rarely but a ticket to a UMASS game away anyway.

People whose class is half empty refuse to acknowledge that the talent level of the UMASS team has and is making great strides. They don’t see any value of going and seeing first hand.

No need to feel sorry for the URI Fandom who bought tix and “now must go”

We will all be just fine talking Rhody Basketball and plans for next week in NYC. Wild horses couldn’t keep us away.
0 x