'Dangerous Bubble Teams' USA Today Article

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
NHRamFan
Lamar Odom

'Dangerous Bubble Teams' USA Today Article

Unread post by NHRamFan »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk ... spartanntp

Great pic of Fatts; show Rhody as a 10 seed at the moment, and on the RIse!!
2 x
TulaneGradRamFan
Marc Upshaw

Re: 'Dangerous Bubble Teams' USA Today Article

Unread post by TulaneGradRamFan »

NHRamFan wrote: 4 years ago https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk ... spartanntp

Cool! Thanks for posting this!

I wish all articles pre and post game about the Rams could be posted in this forum because it seems all the main stream periodicals - local, state and national, these days, give you just a tiny allotment of articles you can read before they make you get a paid subscription (other than using the library). If you live out of state and don't have cable and or other paid TV subscriptions, this forum is the best/only resource to find out what is going on with the team every basketball season - which I'm very grateful for.

I know a link to a live video where one could watch for free would probably be asking too much but links to videos of the full games posted after the games were played, so people who didn't get to watch them play live, could watch them days later, (which I've seen here once in a while) would be the icing on the cake.
0 x
steviep123
Sly Williams

Unread post by steviep123 »

TulaneGradRamFan wrote: 4 years ago
NHRamFan wrote: 4 years ago https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk ... spartanntp

Cool! Thanks for posting this!

I wish all articles pre and post game about the Rams could be posted in this forum because it seems all the main stream periodicals - local, state and national, these days, give you just a tiny allotment of articles you can read before they make you get a paid subscription (other than using the library). If you live out of state and don't have cable and or other paid TV subscriptions, this forum is the best/only resource to find out what is going on with the team every basketball season - which I'm very grateful for.

I know a link to a live video where one could watch for free would probably be asking too much but links to videos of the full games posted after the games were played, so people who didn't get to watch them play live, could watch them days later, (which I've seen here once in a while) would be the icing on the cake.
RhodySurf has a link for past game replays:

Full Game Replays

Hi started a thread for this, but it was buried a few pages in.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”
Smokinjimit
ARD

Unread post by Smokinjimit »

With so many scoring options and our ability to defend believe we can play with anyone in the country.
0 x