1/22 | Duquesne | 7:00PM (ESPN+/YurView)

Talk about the men's team, upcoming opponents and news from around college hoop.
spookydog
Tom Garrick

1/22 | Duquesne | 7:00PM (ESPN+/YurView)

Unread post by spookydog »

University of Rhode Island vs Duquesne University
Ryan Center, Kingston, RI
Wednesday, January 22, 2020
7:00PM

Media
TV: YurView (For real this time. I checked the guide)
Online: ESPN+
Radio: 101.5 FM (B101) or Tune In Radio

Previews:
Duquesne’s Fan Forum

The 15-2 Duquesne Dukes come to the Ryan Center undefeated in conference play to take on the URI Rams. The Dukes may have 15 wins this season but their strength of schedule is 167th in the country (URI is 62nd). Their best win is probably St. Louis at home. URI must keep the pedal to the metal in this one as last year they blew an 18-point lead & lost in Duquesne. This game could potentially have a lot of consequences determining which teams get the byes in the conference tournament, so get out & get the W. The Dukes are led by undersized forward Marcus Weathers who goes for 14/8. This game will feature another great guard match-up as Fatts will most likely lineup against Sincere Carry. Slowing down Carry will be a must. Let’s pound the ball inside on them & take advantage of our size/bodies. The students are back on campus, so let’s get the Ryan Center rocking. My prediction, after a slow first half, URI comes back to win by 5. Go Rhody!

Opponent
Record:
15-2, 5-0 in the A10
Last season: 19-13, 10-8 in the A10

Rankings:
RPI: 66
KenPom: 80
NCAA NET: 55

Leaders :
Points – Marcus Weathers, 13.8 (Jr., F)
Rebounds – Marcus Weathers, 8.2 (Jr., G)
Assists – Sincere Carry, 4.6 (Soph., G) (2.2 TO per game)

Historical
Series: 33-26
H: 19-11, A: 14-13, N: 0-2
Most Recent Matchup: 1/30/19 75-72 L at Duquesne
Most Recent Win Streak: 1 – Duquesne
Match-up Predictor: 62.7% Chance of URI Winning
Last edited by spookydog 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
If there's a God, he is laughing at us
And our football team.
-Ben Folds

@CBro33
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Re: 1/22 | Duquesne | 7:00PM (ESPN+/YurView)

Unread post by Obadiah »

In their 18th game of the season, URI is the highest NET rated team they have played on the road. Overall URI is their second highest NET team after Saint Louis. Their home win over SLU was their best win of season.
1 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Unread post by TruePoint »

People are going to get tired of hearing this probably, but this is pretty much a must-win. Here is a preview of expected standings if URI wins:

Dayton 6-0
Rhode Island 5-1
Duquesne 5-1
Richmond 5-1
Bonaventure 4-2
Saint Louis 4-2
VCU 4-2

If URI loses:

Dayton 6-0
Duquesne 6-0
Richmond 5-1
Rhode Island 4-2
Bonaventure 4-2
Saint Louis 4-2
VCU 4-2

A third of the way thru the conference season, you would rather be tied for second place with a win among that group than 2 games out of 2nd place with home losses to the two teams you're chasing for that spot (so, essentially 3 games behind).

One non-URI caveat to this is that SLU plays at Davidson on Wednesday, and if Davidson wins that game then both of those teams would move to 3-3 in the conference (assuming Davidson handles Fordham today). That would potentially put them in a group with GW at 3-3 assuming they also handle Fordham, which would essentially turn the race for the double-bye into 6 teams for 4 spots for the time being. So I'll be keeping an eye out for that one along with our game.
2 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

This time I agree, must win.
4 x
bigappleram
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by bigappleram »

Also of note last year we had a big halftime lead on them and they came all the way back to give us a crippling loss. Hope that serves as some motivation.
2 x
RamStock
Cuttino Mobley

Unread post by RamStock »

TruePoint wrote: 4 years ago People are going to get tired of hearing this probably, but this is pretty much a must-win. Here is a preview of expected standings if URI wins:

Dayton 6-0
Rhode Island 5-1
Duquesne 5-1
Richmond 5-1
Bonaventure 4-2
Saint Louis 4-2
VCU 4-2

If URI loses:

Dayton 6-0
Duquesne 6-0
Richmond 5-1
Rhode Island 4-2
Bonaventure 4-2
Saint Louis 4-2
VCU 4-2

A third of the way thru the conference season, you would rather be tied for second place with a win among that group than 2 games out of 2nd place with home losses to the two teams you're chasing for that spot (so, essentially 3 games behind).

One non-URI caveat to this is that SLU plays at Davidson on Wednesday, and if Davidson wins that game then both of those teams would move to 3-3 in the conference (assuming Davidson handles Fordham today). That would potentially put them in a group with GW at 3-3 assuming they also handle Fordham, which would essentially turn the race for the double-bye into 6 teams for 4 spots for the time being. So I'll be keeping an eye out for that one along with our game.
Definite must win if they want a shot at an at large bid. You can’t lose at home to both Richmond and Duquesne. Big game on Wednesday
3 x
Obadiah
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Obadiah »

Also remember two years ago with URI's last tournament team, Duquesne came into the Ryan Center in a late January game and out hustled the Rams to lead for almost 30 minutes of the game and built its maximum lead of 15 points well into the second half. URI won that one on 3-point buzzer beater by Stan Robinson to grab a big comeback win, 61-58.
4 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

.......Team Rankings now gives us a 53% chance to Dance, down 3 from last posting......they rank URI at 74th, and 4th in the A-10.....they give URI a 65% to win over their 86th ranked Dukes.....
3 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
theblueram
Frank Keaney

Unread post by theblueram »

We need a huge student turnout. We also need the offense to turnout as well for this one. If we want an at large, there is work to do.
4 x
Dowtinsavestheworld
Abdul Fox

Unread post by Dowtinsavestheworld »

We still have a couple games before George Mason but is anyone going to the game? My buddy and I will be there and would love to meet up with some Keany Blue before or after.
2 x
mjg13x
Jeff Kent

Unread post by mjg13x »

Obadiah wrote: 4 years ago Also remember two years ago with URI's last tournament team, Duquesne came into the Ryan Center in a late January game and out hustled the Rams to lead for almost 30 minutes of the game and built its maximum lead of 15 points well into the second half. URI won that one on 3-point buzzer beater by Stan Robinson to grab a big comeback win, 61-58.
That was a great game!
0 x
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

Dowtinsavestheworld wrote: 4 years ago We still have a couple games before George Mason but is anyone going to the game? My buddy and I will be there and would love to meet up with some Keany Blue before or after.
My plan is to be at the game
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Let's just beat their ass
5 x
jaywin86
Steve Chubin

Unread post by jaywin86 »

Just a quick thought looking at last year's box score URI reserves were Tate, Silverio, Thompson, and Cued (no pun intended) a short internal debate of last year's reserves vs. this year's.

I'm taking this year's reserves though it would be nice to have another guard or hypothetically Thompson's Tulane stats with our current roster state. Youth and the unknown potential ceiling of these players won it for me. I will miss Tate. But, I feel it's an overall roster upgrade and shows the program heading in a positive direction even with transfers this year. What a difference a year makes.
1 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

Must. Win.
4 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

We need to beat everyone at home......

We need to beat everyone not named Dayton on the road....

Every game is the biggest game on the schedule until we lose one more at home or until we lose one on the road to non-Dayton.....

Then I join TruePoint.....
3 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Trivia Question....

Can anyone name the last team we played that at least one KB Poster did not call it a Must Win?
Winner gets lifetime free Wi-Fi in the Ryan Center and unlimited free free in their Seat
4 x
section(105)
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by section(105) »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago Trivia Question....

Can anyone name the last team we played that at least one KB Poster did not call it a Must Win?
Winner gets lifetime free Wi-Fi in the Ryan Center and unlimited free free in their Seat
........uuuuummmm RIC?....if I win, I will opt for the the second prize.....
0 x
Ram logo via Grist 1938
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

It has to be RIC. I searched for “must win” and nothing came up.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Other than the PC game I doubt anyone called any game before the Davidson game a must win, right? I mean Brown was a “must win” in the sense of “you must not lose to Brown” but I don’t think anyone said that before the game because it’s just common sense.

I don’t know if the people that are against saying a game is “must win” are just contrarians or they don’t realize the precarious position that this team has put itself in. If they had beat Brown and Richmond I don’t think many people would be calling this a must win, but Rhody has already used up its room for error. Basically cannot lose any more games that you “should” win. Can only afford another 2-3 losses overall, probably, and none of those should come at home to a team that you’re better than.
1 x
rambone 78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by rambone 78 »

Like TP said, this is a must win if we are to entertain any hopes of an at large bid.

If we lose this game and a couple others going forward that we are "expected" to win, then we simply aren't good enough to deserve an at large.

Beating LaSalle with a subpar overall effort was possible because we were better than them.

Beating Duquesne or St. Louis, or even UMass at UMass or whoa Nellie Fordham at Fordham, will require better efforts.

We're getting away with wins playing poorly. Either the play improves, or we can forget about post season play.

We're playing with fire....keep that up, and it will burn us, without a doubt.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

From ESPN games to watch:

3. Duquesne Dukes at Rhode Island Rams (Wednesday, 7 p.m. ET)
The question continues to persist: Is Duquesne really as good as its record indicates? The Dukes have beaten who they are expected to defeat so far this season, but are they capable of topping the elite teams in the Atlantic 10?

While Rhode Island isn't at the level of Dayton or VCU, it could certainly be the third- or fourth-best program in the league thanks to its elite guard play. Fatts Russell is a superstar, Jeff Dowtin is as solid and as effective as they come, and even Tyrese Martin has started to hit his stride with double figures in three of the last five games.

The Dukes will have much more to prove beyond this outing. The next three games -- at Rhode Island, at UMass and home vs. Dayton -- could be one of the toughest stretches of the season for coach Keith Dambrot's team.
1 x
NJRhodyFan
Jimmy Baron

Unread post by NJRhodyFan »

theblueram wrote: 4 years ago From ESPN games to watch:

The question continues to persist: Is Duquesne really as good as its record indicates? The Dukes have beaten who they are expected to defeat so far this season, but are they capable of topping the elite teams in the Atlantic 10?

While Rhode Island isn't at the level of Dayton or VCU, it could certainly be the third- or fourth-best program in the league thanks to its elite guard play. Fatts Russell is a superstar, Jeff Dowtin is as solid and as effective as they come, and even Tyrese Martin has started to hit his stride with double figures in three of the last five games.

The Dukes will have much more to prove beyond this outing. The next three games -- at Rhode Island, at UMass and home vs. Dayton -- could be one of the toughest stretches of the season for coach Keith Dambrot's team.
"While Rhode Island isn't at the level of Dayton or VCU..."

You mean the same VCU team we just schooled on their own home court??
6 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

To be accurate I did not use the label "must win".....merely the biggest game of the year...
3 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

We played Richmond after a demoralizing loss on College Hill. Otherwise I would say we can beat the Spiders. That said, we are at LEAST the 3rd best team, although St. Louis might be there too.
1 x
GO RAMS
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago It has to be RIC. I searched for “must win” and nothing came up.
I would say it was RIC.
And I’d be shocked if any game the rest of the way is not called a Must Win by somebody.
Kind of like the Biggest Game Poll many said the biggest game is the next one

Biggest Game = Must Win??
0 x
steveystuds06
Sly Williams

Unread post by steveystuds06 »

ramster wrote: 4 years ago
Taylor Swift wrote: 4 years ago It has to be RIC. I searched for “must win” and nothing came up.
I would say it was RIC.
And I’d be shocked if any game the rest of the way is not called a Must Win by somebody.

No one said it was a must win against Maryland, LSU, or West Virginia. People made the obvious comment that it would really help our resume... This all started after our losses to Brown and Richmond... Just like when we lost to Fordham at home before we went on our run.
1 x
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

steveystuds06 wrote: 4 years ago
ramster wrote: 4 years ago
I would say it was RIC.

No one said it was a must win against Maryland, LSU, or West Virginia. People made the obvious comment that it would really help our resume... This all started after our losses to Brown and Richmond... Just like when we lost to Fordham at home before we went on our run.
Ok I’ll give you those 3 games. They would Be nice wins. But I’m sure I read several times that we Must Win at least 1 of those 3 games if we are to dance.
0 x
PeteRI
Sly Williams

Unread post by PeteRI »

Duquesne is not alone in having a good year. The first 7 teams in A10 standings have overall.season records of at least .667.
0 x
Blue Man
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Blue Man »

The "must win" piece came out from me after the Brown loss.

We were squarely an at large bubble team before Brown. No "great" wins, but no bad losses. Plenty of chances to poke and prod our way through the schedule to finish in a bubble/at large position.

After the Brown loss literally every game except Dayton away gets the must win tag. We have 1 good win. 1 BAD loss. That completely took away our margin for error. Had we beat Brown and still lost to Richmond, no one would be freaking out - we'd have still been in that "no great win, no bad loss" territory.

As of right now we're not a bubble team, so the most important thing we can do is be a top 3 team in Brooklyn (being 4 and potentially playing a very tough 5 seed, then Dayton before the championship would be ideal to avoid).

We won't enter the bubble conversation again unless we beat Dayton and avoid another Q3/Q4 loss.

So for now, beating Duquesne is "must win" because we need to jump them in the A10 standings. Everyone underestimated Richmond, and the Dukes are in that same boat. With how tight the top 7 is (Dayton, Duquesne, Bonnies, Richmond, URI, SLU, VCU) there is a chance that this game is the difference between a Thursday game or a Friday game with a preferential matchup.

Considering we have 2 guards who will need to play a lot of minutes - the double bye is imperative this year.
8 x
If you say you’re a Rhody fan, I know you are my brother. For you have suffered as I have suffered.

Give to the Athletic Director's Fund

Give to Rhody's NIL
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Basically all A10 games are must wins because we are not in a position to dance yet. Only way a remaining game is not a must will is if we play ourselves out of a Bid by losing too many must wins
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

jaywin86 wrote: 4 years ago Just a quick thought looking at last year's box score URI reserves were Tate, Silverio, Thompson, and Cued (no pun intended) a short internal debate of last year's reserves vs. this year's.

I'm taking this year's reserves though it would be nice to have another guard or hypothetically Thompson's Tulane stats with our current roster state
. Youth and the unknown potential ceiling of these players won it for me. I will miss Tate. But, I feel it's an overall roster upgrade and shows the program heading in a positive direction even with transfers this year. What a difference a year makes.
Thompsons Tulane Stats are:
30% 3-pointers. He is 5-21 on 3 pointers in conference play for 23.8%. He is 1-10 his last 3 games
70% FT
49 assists, 32 turnovers

I would not play him ahead of Walker, Toppin or Long if he was here. He is better off at Tulane where he can start and get 38 minutes per game.
Our bench this season is well above last years bench in terms of current performance and certainly in terms of upside potential. Our bench is a strength for us, a competitive advantage
Last edited by ramster 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

1 x
GO RAMS
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

NJRhodyFan wrote: 4 years ago
theblueram wrote: 4 years ago From ESPN games to watch:

"While Rhode Island isn't at the level of Dayton or VCU..."

You mean the same VCU team we just schooled on their own home court??

Came here to point that out...

Perhaps ESPN, we are above VCU's level? Beat them by nine have won seven out of eight? All that jazz?
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Blue Man wrote: 4 years ago The "must win" piece came out from me after the Brown loss.

We were squarely an at large bubble team before Brown. No "great" wins, but no bad losses. Plenty of chances to poke and prod our way through the schedule to finish in a bubble/at large position.

After the Brown loss literally every game except Dayton away gets the must win tag. We have 1 good win. 1 BAD loss. That completely took away our margin for error. Had we beat Brown and still lost to Richmond, no one would be freaking out - we'd have still been in that "no great win, no bad loss" territory.

As of right now we're not a bubble team, so the most important thing we can do is be a top 3 team in Brooklyn (being 4 and potentially playing a very tough 5 seed, then Dayton before the championship would be ideal to avoid).

We won't enter the bubble conversation again unless we beat Dayton and avoid another Q3/Q4 loss.

So for now, beating Duquesne is "must win" because we need to jump them in the A10 standings. Everyone underestimated Richmond, and the Dukes are in that same boat. With how tight the top 7 is (Dayton, Duquesne, Bonnies, Richmond, URI, SLU, VCU) there is a chance that this game is the difference between a Thursday game or a Friday game with a preferential matchup.

Considering we have 2 guards who will need to play a lot of minutes - the double bye is imperative this year.
What do you consider a bubble team? Right now bracketville, the best predictor over the last five years, has us ninth out. To me that makes us a bubble team
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

I believe right now we are a fringe bubble team. We have a lot of ground to make up to get into the field and any more remotely unjustifiable loss probably knocks us off of it for good. But if we weren’t in the bubble conversation at all right now, then these games wouldn’t even be must-win. The reason why they are is because we’re on the bubble by a thread and one questionable loss knocks us well off of it.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Yep
0 x
rhodyruckus
Tom Garrick

Unread post by rhodyruckus »

If Duquesne was going to continue and roll to a 2-loss season we could lose and consider it a "good" loss. But based on their non-con strength of schedule and metrics, I have a feeling the Dukes are going to pile on a few L's. And as it is they are only 7 spots ahead of us in the NET and 8 spots behind us in KenPom, even with that gaudy record.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

I don’t think it would be a good loss if we were to lose to Duquesne at home. At Duquesne possibly yes a good loss but I really think we must beat Duquesne on our own home court.
After Duquesne we have the following “Must Wins”
@ St Bonaventure
@ George Mason
VCU

4 tough games in a row until we get UMASS at home
Last edited by ramster 4 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
0 x
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

It’s way too early for me to evaluate. For me a bubble team is the last four teams in and the first four teams out. There will be conference tournament upsets that knock a “ last four team in” out of the Tournament.
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
Rhode_Island_Red
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Rhode_Island_Red »

Rhodymob05 wrote: 4 years ago
I wonder if he got Duquesne and Duke mixed up.
0 x
Proudly supplying the Internet with online wisecracks, impertinent comments and loathing of all things mental hospital since 1996.
Rhody83
Tyson Wheeler

Unread post by Rhody83 »

As every individual game comes up it becomes a must win. However, I am confident that a 2nd place finish with a 15-3 or 14-4 record gets Rhody in. The 14-4 may require Rhody to make the A10 Championship game. Some of that will depend on the key wins and losses in the A10 regular season. A10 semis is a minimum requirement in all of these scenarios.
0 x
“We will be good when we are good.”
theblueram
Frank Keaney

We need a big crowd.
0 x
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago As every individual game comes up it becomes a must win. However, I am confident that a 2nd place finish with a 15-3 or 14-4 record gets Rhody in. The 14-4 may require Rhody to make the A10 Championship game. Some of that will depend on the key wins and losses in the A10 regular season. A10 semis is a minimum requirement in all of these scenarios.
Right, I agree with the analysis that says that 15-3 gets you in and 14-4 leaves the door open with a run in Brooklyn. But I think if people look at that and think that means since we have the margin to lose 2 or 3 more games then this particular game can’t be a “must win,” but if you zoom out and look at the rest of the schedule this team is not going to lose on Wednesday and then run the table save for @Dayton. You have to bake some losses in there when you still have Dayton twice, VCU, SLU, @Bonnies, @Davidson. We aren’t going to be 4-2 and finish 15-3.
0 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago It’s way too early for me to evaluate. For me a bubble team is the last four teams in and the first four teams out. There will be conference tournament upsets that knock a “ last four team in” out of the Tournament.
That's a fair definition of who's on the bubble Selection Sunday, but the bubble is bigger this time of year as teams play themselves on and off and I don't think it's too early to start tracking it.

When I did this in 2017 we were on the bubble, then played ourselves off with the Fordham loss, then played ourselves back onto the bubble, then we were in the first four going into the A10 championship game, then got the autobid. Plenty of twists and turns and a team can only control their destiny so much. A lot also depends on what the teams around you do. That year bubble teams were 71-56 in games I tracked. There are going to be a lot of big wins by teams around us and a lot of crushing losses. If people prefer I start a separate thread I will, but to me tracking bubble teams seems to be a handy addition to Obadiah's great games of interest thread
2 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Billyboy78
Frank Keaney

Unread post by Billyboy78 »

Unless you think we're going to win the A10 tourney, all games against lesser competition are must wins.
3 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

On bracket matrix we are the 18th team out.
0 x
theblueram
Frank Keaney

RhowdyRam02 wrote: 4 years ago
Rhody83 wrote: 4 years ago It’s way too early for me to evaluate. For me a bubble team is the last four teams in and the first four teams out. There will be conference tournament upsets that knock a “ last four team in” out of the Tournament.
That's a fair definition of who's on the bubble Selection Sunday, but the bubble is bigger this time of year as teams play themselves on and off and I don't think it's too early to start tracking it.

When I did this in 2017 we were on the bubble, then played ourselves off with the Fordham loss, then played ourselves back onto the bubble, then we were in the first four going into the A10 championship game, then got the autobid. Plenty of twists and turns and a team can only control their destiny so much. A lot also depends on what the teams around you do. That year bubble teams were 71-56 in games I tracked. There are going to be a lot of big wins by teams around us and a lot of crushing losses. If people prefer I start a separate thread I will, but to me tracking bubble teams seems to be a handy addition to Obadiah's great games of interest thread
I still think it's a bit premature to track Rhody as a bubble team. If they can win the next three and set us up for a huge game at home against VCU on Friday night, on ESPN, with a huge crowd and we win THAT game, we will be squarely on the bubble. For now, let's just kick the shit out of the Dukes.
0 x
wgracie99
Jeff Kent

Unread post by wgracie99 »

Ramulous wrote: 4 years ago We need to beat everyone at home......

We need to beat everyone not named Dayton on the road....

Every game is the biggest game on the schedule until we lose one more at home or until we lose one on the road to non-Dayton.....

Then I join TruePoint.....
With this eval we need to go 16-2 in conference to make the tourney. Did anyone have them going 16-2? If they finished 15-3 that would be great and most would have been very happy with that at start of league play, but more realistic 14-4 and a bye with a chance to get to the finals.....and that's if they stay healthy, can't afford a single injury.
0 x