Disney Plus Bundle (Includes ESPN+ and Hulu w/ ads)

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
steviep123
Sly Williams

Disney Plus Bundle (Includes ESPN+ and Hulu w/ ads)

Unread post by steviep123 »

For those that don't know, you can bundle Disney+ with Hulu (ad version) and ESPN+ for $12.99 a month...so if you are already paying for Hulu w/ads (5.99 a month) and ESPN+ (4.99 a month), it's only another $2 a month to bundle with Disney Plus.

Also if you are paying for Hulu (no ads) or Hulu Live anyway, you can still bundle with Disney Plus - Disney will give you a $5.99 a month rebate. Right now, I'm using Hulu Live for streaming, which is currently $44.99 a month (it's going up soon). I ordered Disney Plus bundle, so now I'm paying - $44.99 + 12.99 - 5.99 = $51.99 a month for Hulu Live (which also includes their regular hulu with ads on demand), Disney Plus and ESPN+.

It's a good deal if you want at least 2 of the 3 and saves a ton over ordering separately, especially if already paying for ESPN+ and Hulu (w/ ads).

If you are already paying for ESPN+ and/or Hulu (w/ ads) just sign up at Disney Plus and use the same email address (you have to use the same email for all 3). There is no need to cancel anyything. Disney will pay you back $5.99 a month credit.
0 x
Bleed Keaney Blue!

”I'm not coming there to be in the top 3 of the Atlantic 10. I'm coming to win the damn thing!”