Possible QB transfers

Talk about all other Rhody teams, from Baseball to Indoor Track.
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Re: QB transfer

Unread post by Ramulous »

Can the title of this thread be changed to "Possible QB transfer" ??
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
TruePoint
Frank Keaney

Re: QB transfer

Unread post by TruePoint »

A few good grad senior transfers on the market across CFB. I think Brandon Wimbush will end up at Georgia Tech or Penn State, but one could dream.
0 x
"If you build it, they will come." --Us, circa 2011
Hal Kopp
Art Stephenson

Re: Possible QB transfers

Unread post by Hal Kopp »

Ramulous-easy there Grammar Cop.
It was keypad error. If changed and they recruit other transfers (probably are),do I have to change it back to plural?
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

No Hal.....but I thought we had got a new QB transfer......not a potential transfer....not grammar copping.....call it something else if you want to call me names..
2 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Wouldnt be surprised if we were able to get somebody good with the talent we have at receiver.
0 x
Bos8
Tom Garrick

Unread post by Bos8 »

I agree Peter. I would think this would be a great opportunity for someone who feels over looked to come in right away and put up great numbers. With QB especially, there are only but so many starting jobs. Major D1 programs might bring in 2-3 a year, but only play 1. It's not like a position like running back or even safety were you can cycle guys in.
0 x
PeterRamTime
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by PeterRamTime »

Bos8 wrote: 5 years ago I agree Peter. I would think this would be a great opportunity for someone who feels over looked to come in right away and put up great numbers. With QB especially, there are only but so many starting jobs. Major D1 programs might bring in 2-3 a year, but only play 1. It's not like a position like running back or even safety were you can cycle guys in.

Yes.
All the coaches gotta do is show guys how well Jajuan Lawson performed as a transfer.
Then show them the weapons he used on a WINNING team.
Aaron Parker is an NFL player and Coulter isnt far from it.

After Lawsons performance in the Connecticut game, he was invited to the NFLPA collegiate bowl. Which is like the senior bowl. If you come to Rhody, you will have all these weapons and have a good shot to end up in one of these senior bowl type games.

Heck if Lawson never got hurt I can imagine he would have probably been invited to THE senior bowl.

In addition to all that, we get to play two FBS schools. One of them being a team with the longest bowl streak in the country in Virginia Tech.
1 x
dkohlzy
Zach "1 and Done" Marbury

Unread post by dkohlzy »

https://wagnerathletics.com/news/2019/1 ... m-fiu.aspx

Unfortunately Alexander is headed to Wagner
0 x