Celtics Owner buys Narragansett Home

Off-Topic News, Music, TV, Movies, Tech, etc.
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Celtics Owner buys Narragansett Home

Unread post by RF1 »

Celtics co-owner Pagliuca buys Narragansett home for $8.2M
http://www.providencejournal.com/news/2 ... me-for-82m

It is in the area just north of where the Narrow River meets the bay. I believe he will be neighbors with Terrence Murray, former Fleet Bank CEO and one of the two Narragansett men (other being tom Ryan) that moved the Pawsox out of RI.

Continues a recent trend of famous wealthy people buying second homes in RI. Judge Judy and Jay Leno bought homes in Newport in the last year. Taylor Swift and Conan O'Brien have places in Watch Hill. Christopher Walken has a vacation home on Block Island. Coastal homes in RI are considered cheap when compared to the Cape, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, and the Hamptons.
2 x
Rhodymob05
Tyson Wheeler

Re: Celtics Owner buys Narragansett Home

Unread post by Rhodymob05 »

One of the most beautiful spots in New England.
1 x
GO RAMS
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

Conan’s parents summered in Charlestown for many years.
0 x
Slava Ukraini!
SGreenwell
Sly Williams

Unread post by SGreenwell »

Rhody74 wrote: 5 years ago Conan’s parents summered in Charlestown for many years.
I think they have a cabana in Watch Hill, don't they? Not sure if they still do. My friends used to work there in high school, which was 16 years ago at this point, and they said Conan was around from time to time - hard to miss the 6'4" redhead.
0 x
Rhody74
Sly Williams

Unread post by Rhody74 »

SGreenwell wrote: 5 years ago
Rhody74 wrote: 5 years ago Conan’s parents summered in Charlestown for many years.
I think they have a cabana in Watch Hill, don't they? Not sure if they still do. My friends used to work there in high school, which was 16 years ago at this point, and they said Conan was around from time to time - hard to miss the 6'4" redhead.
Yeah he hung around WH .... wasn’t hard to find.
1 x
Slava Ukraini!
Taylor Swift
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Taylor Swift »

This is most likely his second home in Narragansett. There's another home on Boston Neck Rd that was purchased late last year that had been renovated over most of the summer. Owner of record through the Tax Assessor Database is an LLC (Bollard Group) in Boston. Both homes are within a ~2 minute drive of one another. The rumor this time last year was that the BNR road was the one had purchased, but the one on Thule Cove Rd was just announced. Either way, you cannot beat summers in Gansett.
2 x