Unread post by ramster »

UCONN announced OOC Schedule:

Monday, Nov. 7 – Stonehill
Friday, Nov. 11 – Boston University
Tuesday, Nov. 15 – Buffalo
Friday, Nov. 18 – UNC Wilmington
Sunday, Nov. 20 – Delaware State
Thursday, Nov. 24 – vs. Oregon (PKI)
Friday – Nov. 25 – vs. Alabama/Michigan State (PKI)
Sunday – Nov. 27 – vs. TBD (PKI)
Thursday, Dec. 1 – Oklahoma State (Big 12-BIG EAST Battle)
Wednesday, Dec. 7 – at Florida
Saturday, Dec. 10 – Long Island
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Re: All things Dan Hurley/UCONN THREAD

Unread post by Ramulous »

Somebody we used to know.
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago I think Busting Brackets also picked Xavier ahead of UConn.

Ramster, the main reason I give the edge to Xavier is their experience and players they return:

Jack Nunge- 7 footer who led them in scoring (13.4) and rebounding (7.3).
Zach Freemantle - Forward (6'9") who was 2nd team all BE in 2021, double digit scorer in 21-22.
Colby Jones - Started every game last season (11.6 pts/ 7.3 rebs).
Adam Kunkel - Averaged 23 minutes and 9 pts.
KYKY Tandy - Had injury Issues, All BE Freshmen Team 2020.
Souley Boum - All C-USA for UTEP averaged 20 pts/ 3 assists.

Not to mention a coaching upgrade with Sean Miller.
Jersey77,

Good points on those returning players for Xavier.

Firing HC Travis Steele was a great move by Xavier. Steele went a paltry 19-13 and then got fired after he won a game in the NIT vs Cleveland State!! Jonas Hayes took over and went 4-0. Key to that was he moved Down Odom into the starting lineup (after beating Florida) for the Vanderbilt, St Bonaventure and Texas A&M Championship game to win the NIT. Jonas Hayes played Odom a season high (career high) 35 minutes against Texas A&M in the Championship..

I saw Dwon Odom play AAU Basketball. He was amazing. I thought Xavier got a steal when they got Odom to commit. How Travis Steele didn't leverage Odom more is beyond me. Dumb things like that cost HC's their jobs too.

Xavier lost 2 of their Starters vs Texas A&M. Nate Johnson who had 7 points in 37 minutes and Dwom Odom who had 18 points in 35 minutes.

Returning Starters vs Texas A&M:
Nunge (GRAD) played 32 minutes, 15 points, 11 rebounds - very good returnee
Colby Jones (JR) played 40 minutes, 21 points, 4 rebounds
Adam Kunkle (SR) played 22 minutes, 4 points, 1 rebound

Returning Bench vs Texas A&M:
Zach Freeemantle (SR) came off the bench, 24 minutes, 8 points, 6 rebounds
Jerome Hunter ((SR) played 7 minutes 2 points
Cesare Edwards (SOPH), played 2 minutes, 0 points

Jonas Hayes was awesome filling in for Steele after Steele was fired during the NIT. Hayes basically earned the Georgia State HC Job with his performance in the NIT as he replaced Rob Lanier who moved on the the SMU HC Job.
Dwon Odom followed Jonas Hayes to Georgia State. What a coup for Hayes as Odom will be a star at GSU.

Hayes already has commitments this summer from two 6'4" Shooting Guards for the Class of 2023 in Marquavious Brown and Vashon Ferguson.

Hayes got incoming transfers Jamaine Mann from Vanderbilt and Brenden Tucker from College of Charleston after taking the GSU HC job.

URI will be visiting the new 8,000 seat convocation center December 18 and will get a 1st hand view of Jonas Hayes and team.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Jersey77 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago
Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago I think Busting Brackets also picked Xavier ahead of UConn.

Ramster, the main reason I give the edge to Xavier is their experience and players they return:

Zach Freemantle - Forward (6'9") who was 2nd team all BE in 2021, double digit scorer in 21-22.

Jersey77,

Firing HC Travis Steele was a great move by Xavier. Steele went a paltry 19-13 and then got fired after he won a game in the NIT vs Cleveland State!! Jonas Hayes took over and went 4-0. Key to that was he moved Down Odom into the starting lineup (after beating Florida) for the Vanderbilt, St Bonaventure and Texas A&M Championship game to win the NIT. Jonas Hayes played Odom a season high (career high) 35 minutes against Texas A&M in the Championship..

I saw Dwon Odom play AAU Basketball. He was amazing. I thought Xavier got a steal when they got Odom to commit. How Travis Steele didn't leverage Odom more is beyond me. Dumb things like that cost HC's their jobs too.

Xavier lost 2 of their Starters vs Texas A&M. Nate Johnson who had 7 points in 37 minutes and Dwom Odom who had 18 points in 35 minutes.

Jonas Hayes was awesome filling in for Steele after Steele was fired during the NIT. Hayes basically earned the Georgia State HC Job with his performance in the NIT as he replaced Rob Lanier who moved on the the SMU HC Job.
Dwon Odom followed Jonas Hayes to Georgia State. What a coup for Hayes as Odom will be a star at GSU.

Hayes already has commitments this summer from two 6'4" Shooting Guards for the Class of 2023 in Marquavious Brown and Vashon Ferguson.

Hayes got incoming transfers Jamaine Mann from Vanderbilt and Brenden Tucker from College of Charleston after taking the GSU HC job.

URI will be visiting the new 8,000 seat convocation center December 18 and will get a 1st hand view of Jonas Hayes and team.
Yeah Ramster, pretty much agree with your entire post.

You know I was a fan of Rob Lanier and figured he would move on to bigger things.
It's a shame he was without many of his starters for a good part of the season.
They were barely able to field a team against us.
They went on a 10- game winning streak, including the Sun Belt Tournament.
Finally losing to Gonzaga in the NCAAT.

Getting Jonas Hayes was a grand slam hire for Georgia State plus retaining his brother Jarvis.
This year is a rebuilding season for them.
Dwon Odom will be huge for them, and he will probably be their top player 22-23.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

UCONN OOC Home Games not too appetizing especially with ticket prices increasing.

This leads to the following question for UConn leadership: Do you really expect Joe and Jane Average Fan to understand your decision to raise ticket prices this season and then offer a nonconference home men's basketball schedule that's more boring than a traffic jam?

Gloryoski. If you're going to ask more of the customers, could you at least give them something that moves the needle a smidge?

This isn't to say UConn has an insufficient nonleague schedule, what with road or neutral site games against Florida and Oregon and then outcome-dependent games in a tournament against a potential pool of Alabama, Michigan State, North Carolina, Iowa State or Villanova.

But the home schedule? Hope they're selling Red Bull at the concession stands. Stonehill, Boston University, Buffalo, UNC Wilmington, Delaware State and Long Island. The only mildly appetizing game is against Oklahoma State in the Big 12/Big East Battle, although it's doubtful a 15-15 team from 1,500 miles away will inspire us to breathe into brown paper bags.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uconn-cant-b ... 00613.html
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

ramster wrote: 1 year ago UCONN OOC Home Games not too appetizing especially with ticket prices increasing.

This leads to the following question for UConn leadership: Do you really expect Joe and Jane Average Fan to understand your decision to raise ticket prices this season and then offer a nonconference home men's basketball schedule that's more boring than a traffic jam?

Gloryoski. If you're going to ask more of the customers, could you at least give them something that moves the needle a smidge?

This isn't to say UConn has an insufficient nonleague schedule, what with road or neutral site games against Florida and Oregon and then outcome-dependent games in a tournament against a potential pool of Alabama, Michigan State, North Carolina, Iowa State or Villanova.

But the home schedule? Hope they're selling Red Bull at the concession stands. Stonehill, Boston University, Buffalo, UNC Wilmington, Delaware State and Long Island. The only mildly appetizing game is against Oklahoma State in the Big 12/Big East Battle, although it's doubtful a 15-15 team from 1,500 miles away will inspire us to breathe into brown paper bags.

Actually not surprising since they play 3 very tough games in the PKI tournament and also travel to Florida.
Add to that the very grueling 20-game BE schedule.

This year's home OOC schedule is better than 21-22, playing Buffalo and OK-State.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Jersey77 wrote: 1 year ago
ramster wrote: 1 year ago UCONN OOC Home Games not too appetizing especially with ticket prices increasing.

Actually not surprising since they play 3 very tough games in the PKI tournament and also travel to Florida.
Add to that the very grueling 20-game BE schedule.

This year's home OOC schedule is better than 21-22, playing Buffalo and OK-State.
May not surprise you, but there are plenty of Top 25 teams playing overall tough OOC schedules - and that helps with recruiting both Freshmen and Transfers. Point the writer is making is the poor quality of OOC Home Games making the biggest point of raising the ticket prices while providing poor quality home opponents. Obviously the road games and tournament games do not hit the home ticket buyers wallets.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Fans are going to complain about ticket prices no matter what. I don’t blame them, but they shouldn’t act like they also won’t see Villanova, Creighton, Xavier, Butler, St. John’s, Georgetown, DePaul, Providence, Marquette, and Seton Hall. Buffalo and UNCW are interesting games, but people have mid-major bias. Complain or not, spend your money or not, idc, but the schedule is good for the team, which is what I do care about. That “author” is also a BC guy who spends an unhealthy amount of time thinking of ways to slam UConn. It’s a weird fixation.
2 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

It also could be that UCONN can’t get good teams to play them OOC similar to the problem URI has with getting good teams to visit Ryan Center.

Plus the 20 game schedule the Big East went to limits OOC options as well. Get two more BE games but lose 2 OOC games.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago It also could be that UCONN can’t get good teams to play them OOC similar to the problem URI has with getting good teams to visit Ryan Center.

Plus the 20 game schedule the Big East went to limits OOC options as well. Get two more BE games but lose 2 OOC games.
I like URI and I like UConn, but they don’t have the same scheduling issues with getting teams. URI will always have the issues of conference and the proximity of PC (if teams are coming to RI, they’d usually prefer to play them) for true home and home series. It sucks, and it’s not fair but it’s the current reality.

The increased BE conference schedule definitely limits options, but I like the symmetry of it. They got Oklahoma State in the challenge which was fine not great but uncontrollable. Their home and home (Florida) happens to put them on the road this year after COVID disruptions. The biggest thing is the PKI, like other major tournaments, which sets them up for 3 great games and is a big chunk of the OOC schedule and then conference play starts in December.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

"UConn's Hurley enjoying the intensity of summer workouts"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uconns-hurle ... 00642.html
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Kid could surprise this season. Smart move by him and Hurley.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/uconn-men-ba ... 00964.html
0 x
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Good story. Thanks for posting.

Sounds like coming early and sitting for games - though not easy - will pay off for the young man in maturity and improved skills.

Patience can often payoff.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Good job by Luke Murray.

He will be on this year’s roster. Hurley kept 2 slots open even up to this end of August time. He still has an open slot for 2022-23.

Some talk on The Boneyard about keeping slot open for Steven Castle to reclassify but seems Castle indicated he wants to stay at Newton HS and win a State Championship.
0 x
Ramulous
Carlton Owens

Unread post by Ramulous »

I like Rory Stewart better.
0 x
F*ck Alacki, DarthFriar, DirtyBeanFriar94, xCoachK, Boxworth, Friar Faithful, bicycleicycle, Matt_Keough, Patrick Norton, the Rosato brothers, and especially Benjamin Lord !
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Hasson is 17 and is most definitely the 12th guy on the roster. I have zero expectations.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

ace wrote: 1 year ago Hasson is 17 and is most definitely the 12th guy on the roster. I have zero expectations.
I wouldn't be surprised to see him RS.
I think that would benefit him in the long run.

I feel Karaban will get those minutes; he has plenty of upside.

Hurley probably already has a good idea of his rotation.
Should have a solid line-up.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

ace wrote: 1 year ago Hasson is 17 and is most definitely the 12th guy on the roster. I have zero expectations.

The Boneyard thinks well of him.

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/newest ... ne.182973/
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

The Boneyard thinks well of him.

https://the-boneyard.com/threads/newest ... ne.182973/
I think he will be a great addition, aside from his length he can shoot and also has skills in the paint.

Not sure he would get immediate minutes, but who knows.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

247’s composite scores have been updated and UConn stays at 7th nationally with 5 star Stephon Castle (20) and 4 stars Solo Ball (41) and Jayden Ross (131).

https://247sports.com/college/uconn/Sea ... l/Commits/

They are hoping to wrap up their class, for now, with Jaylin Stewart, who visits in September.
1 x
RhowdyRam02
Frank Keaney

Unread post by RhowdyRam02 »

Wow, talk about failing up!
1 x
Take down the Robert Carothers banner and fix the concession stand lines
Jdrums#3
Sly Williams

Unread post by Jdrums#3 »

Keep those leg humpers away from Thorr.
3 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

UConn already has one of the best early classes, and specifically backcourts, in the country with Stephon Castle and Solomon Ball having already made verbal commitments, along with fellow Top247 product Jayden Ross.

Dan Hurley and his staff have more work left to do though with significant losses expected following the season.

This weekend, they not only have all three of their commits on campus, but they’re also hosting Jaylin Stewart, No. 79 in the Top247, and three-star big man Youssouf Singare. By bringing arguably their top two remaining priorities in, alongside their three current commitments, they can sell a collective vision for what that five person class could potentially do together in the years to come.

https://247sports.com/Article/college-b ... 193026331/
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

On top of the $11.2 million UCONN had to pay Kevin Ollie, he now gets an additional $3.9 million from UCONN.

Very costly mishandling

https://www.ctinsider.com/sports/uconn- ... 443556.php
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Another Freshman roster addition for 2022-2023

https://uconnhuskies.com/news/2022/9/9/ ... ogram.aspx
0 x
RF1
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by RF1 »

ramster wrote: 1 year ago On top of the $11.2 million UCONN had to pay Kevin Ollie, he now gets an additional $3.9 million from UCONN.

Very costly mishandling

https://www.ctinsider.com/sports/uconn- ... 443556.php
UConn having to shell out some $15M to Ollie won't help the Huskies huge athletic dept deficits. Will have to tap boosters and students and likely try to cut costs where they can. Such a large payout will have consequences.
1 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

ace wrote: 1 year ago 247’s composite scores have been updated and UConn stays at 7th nationally with 5 star Stephon Castle (20) and 4 stars Solo Ball (41) and Jayden Ross (131).

They are hoping to wrap up their class, for now, with Jaylin Stewart, who visits in September.
Did it.

On to Singare.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

Nice catch by Dan Hurley so early in the process:

2023 commitments with 247Sports rankings:

20-Stephon Castle
41-Solomon Ball
71-Jaylin Stewart
120-Youssouf Singare
131-Jayden Ross

Great work
Last edited by ramster 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Turns out this Hurley guy can recruit a little!! :lol:
4 x
ATPTourFan
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ATPTourFan »

adam914 wrote: 1 year ago Turns out this Hurley guy can recruit a little!! :lol:
Why can't we get coaches like th---- nevermind!
3 x
Support Coach Miller & Rhody Basketball! Give to the Athletic Director's Fund
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

UConn’s Dan Hurley says Andre Jackson, Jordan Hawkins have chance to be 1st-round NBA picks

https://www.zagsblog.com/2022/09/15/uco ... nba-picks/
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

ace wrote: 1 year ago
ace wrote: 1 year ago 247’s composite scores have been updated and UConn stays at 7th nationally with 5 star Stephon Castle (20) and 4 stars Solo Ball (41) and Jayden Ross (131).

Did it.

On to Singare.
And tonight at 7pm on Youtube 7' Center Youssouf Singare 4-star Ranked #120 247sports commits to UCONN over PC and Seton Hall his 3 finalists.

Adam Zagoria
@AdamZagoria
Asked about trying to contend for the progam's fifth NCAA championship, he said, "Hell yeah, that's the goal, man. That's the main goal."

UCONN Class of 2023 commitments with 247Sports rankings. Hurley and his staff are killing it this year:

20-Stephon Castle
41-Solomon Ball
71-Jaylin Stewart
120-Youssouf Singare
131-Jayden Ross
Last edited by ramster 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
0 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

uconn-completes-fab-5-recruiting-class

https://www.zagsblog.com/2022/09/21/uco ... f-singare/
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

ramster wrote: 1 year ago uconn-completes-fab-5-recruiting-class

Have to be impressed with what Dan and his staff are doing on the recruiting front.
They are really stepping up their game.

Will probably end up a top 5 class, very similar to what Crieghton did last year.
0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

Very impressive. They should be really damn good if it all comes together.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Interesting that several posters had said Hurley indicated he was going to leave a spot open on this year's roster.
He ended up filling all 13 scholarships for 22-23.

Now he has a top class with 5 '23 recruits.
He only has one player on his current roster that will have used up all his eligibility.
There are a couple that can exercise the additional year granted by the NCAA.

Hurley by over-signing several spots must mean he expects some additional turnover after this season.
Trying to stay ahead of the game by recruiting over some players, makes sense.
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

Interesting that several posters had said Hurley indicated he was going to leave a spot open on this year's roster.

He only has one player on his current roster that will have used up all his eligibility.

Hurley by over-signing several spots must mean he expects some additional turnover after this season.
Leaving a spot open was the original plan. There are always going to be mid-year transfers (to get or lose). But then, the 23 class started coming together really well, and none of those guys were mid-year reclass options. The opportunity arose to fill out their roster with the guys from Israel and Greece, although they likely won’t get game time. Coaches love having full rosters to practice with, even if it limits their flexibility a bit. Bodies start to wear down in February and March, and nobody likes to not be able to practice 5 on 5.

Their complete roster projection for next season has 17, at most. Hawkins and Jackson are showing up in NBA mock drafts. Sanogo could also pursue pro options. Newton and Alleyne have the extra COVID year- Newton will likely go somewhere and get paid. Alleyne already has his degree from Virginia Tech, so he has a lot of options. Springs is expected to graduate. Hasson and Roumoglou will figure out if they see playing time in their future or if they want to pursue something else now that they got to the US. I don’t love the new normal, but coaches have to adapt or lose out.
Last edited by ace 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
1 x
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

A poster here was sure Miller was leaving a spot open too but that didn’t happen. Teams are aggressively getting commits from 2023. Recruiting is changing as players are committing sooner and knowing they can quickly and easily change takes some of the pressure off their decision. NIL can change peoples minds too.
As players go into their Senior years and some have better than expected results opening more eyes then players can still change and follow the money - including our signees.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

ace wrote: 1 year ago

Leaving a spot open was the original plan. There are always going to be mid-year transfers (to get or lose). But then, the 23 class started coming together really well, and none of those guys were mid-year reclass options. The opportunity arose to fill out their roster with the guys from Israel and Greece, although they likely won’t get game time. Coaches love having full rosters to practice with, even if it limits their flexibility a bit. Bodies start to wear down in February and March, and nobody likes to not be able to practice 5 on 5.

Their complete roster projection for next season has 17, at most. Hawkins and Jackson are showing up in NBA mock drafts. Sanogo could also pursue pro options. Newton and Alleyne have the extra COVID year- Newton will likely go somewhere and get paid. Alleyne already has his degree from Virginia Tech, so he has a lot of options. Springs is expected to graduate. Hasson and Roumoglou will figure out if they see playing time in their future or if they want to pursue something else now that they got to the US. I don’t love the new normal, but coaches have to adapt or lose out.
I expect Sanogo to go pro after this season, unless he gets injured or disappoints.

Hawkins and Jackson really need to step up and have a huge year for them to be considered in the NBA draft
(there are so many good possible NBA prospects out there).

I am actually a little surprised Springs has stuck around this long, figure he will be gone after this season one way or another.

Both Newton and Alleyne were excellent pick-ups in the backcourt.
Not sure if they are just one-year loaners or will come back.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

Jersey77,

If Zach Freemantle doesn't play, that will be a huge blow to Xavier's chances.
He would be a major impact player for them and was a previous All-BE selection.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

0 x
adam914
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by adam914 »

That sucks, he's a fun player to watch. Hope it doesn't keep him out too long.
0 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I know a number of people here reflexively hate all things UConn, but Adama Sanogo and Andre Jackson are two of the easiest players to root for in the sport. Great players, hard workers, and just really interesting people.
1 x
Jersey77
Ernie Calverley

ace wrote: 1 year ago I know a number of people here reflexively hate all things UConn, but Adama Sanogo and Andre Jackson are two of the easiest players to root for in the sport. Great players, hard workers, and just really interesting people.
Don't hate all things UConn just most things.
I always liked Hurley beacause he is from Jersey, played at SH, and coached at Rhody.
My dislike for UConn dates back to our rivavlry days in the Yankee Conference, they had an arrogance about them.

Yes Sanogo is a great player and a good guy, don't know much about Jackson other than he was a highly rated recruit.
Hope he returns soon from his finger surgery.

I think the BE is extremely strong and balanced this season, wouldn't be surprised to see them get 6-7 bids.
0 x
Rhody15
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by Rhody15 »

ace wrote: 1 year ago I know a number of people here reflexively hate all things UConn, but Adama Sanogo and Andre Jackson are two of the easiest players to root for in the sport. Great players, hard workers, and just really interesting people.
I mean Calhoun was/is one of the biggest a holes in the sport.

I know everyone does it, but this guy skated around multiple cheating scandals, some reported and some not.

Having said that, I do cheer for them now, strictly because of Hurley / any team that can finish above PC is good in my book.
2 x
Go Rhody
ramster
Frank Keaney

Unread post by ramster »

#20 in 144 Madness Rankings

Key Returning Players:
Adama Sanogo, Junior, Forward, 14.8 ppg, 8.8 rpg, 1.0 apg
Andre Jackson Jr., Junior, Guard, 6.8 ppg, 6.8 rpg, 3.1 apg
Jordan Hawkins, Sophomore, Guard, 5.8 ppg, 2.0 rpg, 0.5 apg

Key New Players:
Nahiem Alleyne, Senior, Guard, Transfer from Virginia Tech
Joey Calcaterra, Senior, Guard, Transfer from San Diego
Donovan Clingan, Freshman, Center
Hassan Diarra, Junior, Guard, Transfer from Texas A&M
Yarin Hasson, Freshman, Forward
Emmett Hendry, Freshman, Guard
Andre Johnson Jr., Freshman, Guard
Tristen Newton, Senior, Guard, Transfer from East Carolina
Apostolos Roumolglou, Freshman, Guard

https://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/21046
0 x
ace
Ernie Calverley

Unread post by ace »

I personally see UConn in the 26-33 range to start the season. They seem to be in some top 25s and just missing in others.

Interesting how he lists walk-ons as “key new players.” Emmett and Andre seem like good enough guys but certainly not “key.” Karaban is probably the one who will make the most impact out of all the new guys, and he’s not listed. I guess the half-season redshirt thing tripped them up.
0 x